• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say since we all agree having +10 different in Taikyoku make the stronger god invisible to the weaker one i think that good evidence Yato > base hajun, specially with time armor

Even if hajun can kill 4 gods of 90 Taikyoku that doesn't make him near 100 Taikyoku level and in all honestly marie's law isn't even suited for fight she just removed the tumor, it was hajun vs the 3 guardians for the most part

well if Marie wasn't there , the Hadou Gods Alliance would have been broken and they would instead fight each other due to their nature as Hadou Gods who expand their Law until all of creation is colored by their Law.

But yeah Marie really didn't do anything apart from removing Tumor and making sure Mercurius,Ren and Reinhard gang up on Hajun.

Also just having 10 more Taikyoku is enough to stomp the opposing the god, no need for +.

I know little about PL but apparently by the time of PL there was only one universe ? multiverse was only thing after Snake became the god head

Yes before Mercurius existed , there was only one universe, then he came and BAM Multiverse.

That good to know, we really need prequel to DI and PL that tell the story of the first heaven and how throne came to be

Another thing : i am not there yet but some says that Legion members after being boosted by Reinhard are superior to third heaven because they can tank snake attacks ? but that doens't make sense, even Yatsukahagi strongest member have Taikyoku value of 50 which is far inferior to third heaven, also from what i saw Snake was one shotting each and everyone of them

No because for instance , Tenma Ootake Mugen Kuro Jigoku comes directly from Tenma Yato taikyoku hence why he one shotted Yakou Madara (who has 65 Taikyoku).

Tenma Ootake also lost but he managed to take Yakou Madara with him...until Hajun was like lolnope and resurrected Yakou.

Just to say , but Hajun towards people in general is gold for me.

µ£¿ÕüÂÒü«ÕëúÒüáÒü¬ÒÇüÞè»ÒüîþäíÒüä――ÒüåÒéÅÒü»Òü»Òü»Òü»Òü»Òü»Òü»Òü»Òü»Òü»Òü»Òü»´╝ü

Hajun :"The sword of wooden figure? There is no wick here―― uwahahahahahaha"

^Insulting Soujirou

þ┤àµÑ╝Þ£âÕñóÒâ╗µæ®Õꮵö»Õñ®――ÚÇÅÒüæÒüªÒéôÒüáÒéêÒé®ÒÇüÚ£ºÒü½µ«┤ÒéëÒéîÒüªÕè╣ÒüÅÒüïÚÿ┐ÕæåÒüîÒéí´╝ü

Hajun :" Kourou Shinmu Marishiten――Who is going to get hit by a transparent fog,you simpleton"

^ Insulting Shiori

þÁîµ┤Ñõ©╗Òâ╗Õ©âÚâ¢Õ¥íÚ¡éÕëú――ÒüéÒü»Òü»Òü»Òü»ÒéíÒÇüÒü¬ÒéôÒüáÒüØÒéèÒéâÒüéÒâèÒâ×Òé»Òâ®ÒüïÒéí!

Hajun :"FutsuneshiÒâ╗Futsunomitamanoken―― Ahahahahaha,I can say with confidence that it is extremly dull!"

Excuse my lazyness but there is too much insults ovo.

Calling Reizen trash, Making Yakou Madara his cleaner among many other things.

Great work ~

We reallllly need profile for shiroi, she's the only Gudo god without profile + her abillty is pretty cool, what the deall of the other two lolis btw ?

Sakuya shares the same Distortion as her brother , but she is unable to fully control it , While Ryuusui Distortion is basically precognition.

Nah Considering she, along with her brother were one of the factors in Hajun demise,the no she isn't,but she never fought in battle

It has to do with the Main game too, just play until Rea Route and you will understand.

Ryuusui's distortion's not merely precognition, she can actually materialize the future that's more convenient to her. And that's key to Yakou's character.

Also, about the Yatsukahagi, you forget that Yatou was a living wreck at that point (weaker than Reinhard, much, much weaker) and that the Yatsukahagi were not receiving an active boost, in fact, how much juice they get (excluding Sukuna and Ootake) depends on how far from Yatou they are.

I always forget about that future materialization.

Abou the boost,isn't that the reason Valeria got fodderized by Yakou, IIRC he was at the border of Edo (AKA Tenma Yato influence was weak there)

Now i think about it Trex have a point, yato for most of KKK was much weaker than kemono-dono so how are the Yatsukahagi superior to the LDO ? or did i miss something from KKK again ?

The Yatsukahagi are only superior to the LDO once they have Tenma Yato at his peak.

Otherwise , i think even freaking Spinne can destroy them.

Why all the Yatsukahagi have weird eyes ? i would want to see them without those weird things

and yes LDO > Yatsukahagi because Yato only became that strong when he sacrificed his legion so Yatsukahagi under Yato at full power was never a thing

ZERO7772 said:
Why all the Yatsukahagi have weird eyes ? i would want to see them without those weird things
Probably they have that weird eyes and all that due to their "Loser" status...i think.

There a some pics of them without having those eyes,you can google it (Be warned thought you will likely come across a pic that is NSFW when it comes to the female Tenmas ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Meh light and there Hentai stuff, I don't want to see those weird eyes doing anything

I actually saw them all without the eyes short while ago ~

I noticed Ren isn't very loved as protagonist mostly because people tend to compare him to Snake and kemono-dono saying he lack depths compare to them, he's atmosphere is depressing and overall his dialogues are vague and isn't reliable + he's pov on some aspect such as death

I enjoyed Ren Fuji as a protagonist , while he certainly isn't on the level Mercurius and Reinhard, he did have his strong points.

Habaki Sakagami thought...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Their characters is so much different and isn't Habaki a man in his early-mind 20's ? Ren is jusn 17-18 years old kid with a lot of emotional problems and daddy issue "Snake" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back