• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Chapter 2, reading everything at the tortoise step and taking capture with the FRAPS (Chapter 1 I have more than 1700), well, i will delete the scans are useless :v

ZERO7772 said:
@Extreme it took me about 20h to finish the common route and about 10h to finish Kasumi's route
im play around 8H :'v

edit: and, when i play....some stupidiy take me, because this is the six time in a row that y finish the Chapter 2 and no save the progres (even whit the QSave LOL) Dx

It's really take time to understand the text when Snake begin to speak xD they use a lot of reference to other stuff so every now and then i have to stop the game and go search for it + i like to imagine the battles in my head so all in all it take a lot of time

I never forget to save lol

As somoene who likes KKK more so then DI i cannot help but extremely enjoy this MAD

They are not needed but i do recommend them as They do expand on some character backstories.

ALRF said:
As somoene who likes KKK more so then DI i cannot help but extremely enjoy this MAD
Heresy. May you spend eternity in Valhalla as a (glorious) slave to the Beast.

And about the side stories, I feel they are very much needed. You'd be missing stuff like how the LDO formed or Beatrice's death.

Trexalfa29 : Heresy. May you spend eternity in Valhalla as a (glorious) slave to the Beast.

And about the side stories, I feel they are very much needed. You'd be missing stuff like how the LDO formed or Beatrice's death.

Sorry but i already gave my soul to the Yatsukahagi,glory to the Tenmas!

as for reading the side stories you should do it like this (the order is not necessary and you could read them all after finishing all the route but i prefer this one and Gare did recommend it).

Wehrwolf after Kasumi route.

Die Morgendämmerung and Verfaulender segen after Kei route.

Omnia vincit Amor after Marie route.

Nihil difficile amanti after Rea route

LAMO at elie teasing Ren all the time, she made him grab her boobs xD

On another note Kasmui and Kei route seems similar but there major different such when Kei take kasumi's to the school Ren and Shirou goes after her while this time it's Ren and elie going after them, also the sister was killed by the DV in kasmui's route but here she was killed by eleanor

@ZERO

Jesus, only now I noticed that I wrote it wrong. My mistake, I meant to say "Kei and Marie".

Sorry, lol.

If you mean Low-Godly regen being clearly shown through description, statements and that people are shown recovering from soul damage, yes.

EliminatorVenom said:
If you mean Low-Godly regen being clearly shown through description, statements and that people are shown recovering from soul damage, yes.
So far none did that from what i saw can you bring one example

Freaking finally

I think Kei Briah is "Gudo" while Ruslka is "hadou", still Bey seems mix of both am i wrong ?

E

Yes indeed, Kei is Gudou (affects herself) While Rusalka is Hadou (affects the outside in a manner of speaking).

Wilhelm Briah is indeed a mixture of Hadou and Gudou (affects himself and the outside).

I guess it goes without saying that Ren is Hadou then

So bey's Braih grow weaker the more people enter he's Space making it harder and harder for him to keep he's domain

Ren Eine Faust Overture and Eine Faust Scherzo are Gudou Briah as they affect himself (Capable of accelerating his own time to amplify his speed). His Eine Faust Finale is the one that is Hadou.

Ren is only MHS+ as far as i know when he is in his Briah (correct me if i'm wrong) so in his Base Form (only Margueritte Bois de justice) he should be at least Supersonic+ from scaling him to Rot Spinne.

Weird i though he's hadou because he care about his surrounding "everyday life and friends" and because he can stop time around him so he's hadou

But when he fought Cain in kasumi's route after Cain luched him out of the building he stopped the time and steppd on the shattered glass and jumps back to the building "IIRC"

If you are capable can you post the feat here?

Cause i only know of Res Novae-Also Sprach Zarathustra being the only Time Stop ability he has.

@ZERO

I'll try to re-watch the scenes and stuff, and pick that specific scan.

Anyway, there are multiple instances of people being described as being wounded on their very soul, and yet they can recover from it normally.

As for the time stop thing

Indeed it was my own misunderstanding of Ren accelerating he's own time where everything around him look so slow, he pointed out the glass pieces were moving ever so slowly so he just stopped on them one after another he didn't really freeze the space around him, that also the reason why i mistoke Ren for hadou insted of Gudo because i didn't realize he was stopping his own time rather than everything around him

But here the scans anyway

C
Bv
Jh

Yeah Ren accelerating his own time is powerful to the point lightning looks frozen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back