• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless more Gods are born that is. Mercurius being as dead as he can be kinda murks things up. The three Hadou Gods from Dies won't be a thing in her world.

Marie should work on being less damn lenient on threats. But given how Hajun didn't even exist in the last loop, she's likely to fall in the same mistake... Again.

Trexalfa29 said:
Unless more Gods are born that is. Mercurius being as dead as he can be kinda murks things up. The three Hadou Gods from Dies won't be a thing in her world.

Marie should work on being less damn lenient on threats. But given how Hajun didn't even exist in the last loop, she's likely to fall in the same mistake... Again.
And that's why ladies and gentlemen Amaterasu(if you look at him,you will see some semblance with his sensory Habaki) is the Throne God that got lucky the most.

ZERO7772 said:
So apparently we are getting Lisa and Rusalka in the new game as well
That's good, if they get their Tenma form alongside Rea Himuro/Tenma Tokoyo with the addition of Hajun i'm good.

Okay so we got confirmation :

Women in crimson is first heaven

The Guy with Big sword is Second heaven

The first two girls in the front are the seventh heaven "i have no idea what they mean by this

Wqwqsa

maybe the one with the hat is the apoptosis? Rindou is the apoptosis of Habaki/Amaterasu do yeah but the other chick? Maybe eighth heaven??? idek

The idea of eighth heaven seems awkward and no one have the title in the scree

Heck wasn't Amaterasu a male ?

wait the one that does the idol pose is Amaterasu???? Ok masada is seventh male or female dammit >-> or both

Hold up your hormones boi,Amaterasu is a male and Sensories has the same appearance of the original Hadou God hence why Amaterasu and Habaki look identical (just look at Amaterasu hair it's styled the same way).

Naraka isn't a God, he didn't even became a Hadou or even a Gudou,he just fused with the Throne.

In every World,there is an Observer , this Observer are sensories to Naraka who himself is an Observer.

yes im finish and now with captures, that love oh Eleonore to reinhard, Beatrice to "save" her...

Machina is the prototipe of Ren vessel? xD

Kei have ball to confront Reinhard and a lot of things (Like Mercurius the father of Ren lol...but is his creation/Ahnenerbe)
Malie 2017-07-01 23-14-32-04
Malie 2017-07-01 23-14-41-08
Malie 2017-07-01 23-14-44-33
Malie 2017-07-01 23-14-25-00
tomorrow i start Marie route

Yeha i had the same reaction about Kei when she talk big to kemono-dono although they got hardcore beating from the beast and run afterwords

Malie 2017-07-02 22-38-14-51
recap CH13 of Kei for some infos like Marie help Beatrice or Ren uses other holic relics but, this is Lotus saying goodbye to Machina?
Malie 2017-07-02 16-21-02-59
Malie 2017-07-02 16-21-26-42
Malie 2017-07-02 16-24-15-99
Also, Reinhard can summon part of his legion, explicitly an african ace pilot, his machine gun can retain and damage Kei and predict the future and with good precicion, Of this I did not know anything, its good to recap this time :D.

edit: dat reaction of shiro xD
Malie 2017-07-02 22-59-32-12
Malie 2017-07-02 23-02-30-16
Malie 2017-07-02 22-59-53-57

Can someone remind me how deep was the Singularity during Mercurius reign.

Heck is it just me or Kei is very tall ? he's slightly shorter than the DV who is 192cm, i though he was about as tall as Ren or something, on the other hand i though cain was taller than 210 cm i though he was like 240cm or something

well i don't exactly know the depth though in marie route as i saw in YT it penetrated a hole until you can see it in suwahara and its around twilight beach i think (Idk if its the answer you want or its correct just basing from what i've seen)

Malie 2017-07-03 22-39-33-72
i starter Marie R

edit: So, Chapter 9, this is the Fact that Eleoore are "m2illion fo time" mor powerful tahn regular LDO? in his 4 Swastika, a half of her Power and even not in Yetzorah.

Also, his Spell in the Sky, what distance/range is?

Malie 2017-07-04 00-31-50-20
Malie 2017-07-04 00-32-21-34
Malie 2017-07-04 00-32-23-33
Malie 2017-07-04 00-32-25-39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back