• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i did read about it now, so the apoptosis are usually the same gender but in case it's the opposite they will be romantically attached to each other "Like Habaki and Reindou huh "

i finished the first two routes so gonna check on the side stories

What the hell i though the side stories will cover other characters why the hell i am back on Ren and he's lovers lol

Malie 2017-06-22 23-12-54-57
Malie 2017-06-22 23-16-44-31
So, "casual city feat"? (< see the quotation marks)
by 1/3 of her "True Power" in "Base, and she still can't materializate her physical body.

So there is something wrong with Shirou after all, he can barely feel pain or somehow he can endure it more than the others ? They hinted that in Kei's route and now in the first side story

So, apparently, the Briah of the incestuous Is the size of a school more or less not? and if you not have some of Cross-Dimenson you can't scape or im wrong? in base of i see in Kazumi and Kei Route

edti:

Wut, Cain can use the Briah of Beatrice? DDDx

edit 2:

Malie 2017-06-23 14-17-31-13
Malie 2017-06-23 14-17-36-26
Malie 2017-06-23 14-17-42-62
Malie 2017-06-23 14-17-47-72
Malie 2017-06-23 14-19-08-59
Who scale to This whit out Reinhard, mercurius, Machina, Eleonore and Screiber?
and Machine one Punch (Man) Cain in base and reacted to him in a very Short distance lol

Malie 2017-06-23 14-24-49-79

Briah of the...incestuous???.

As for the Moutain feat, they all scale to it, the exception being Rot Spinne.

Also Machina one punched Cain in lightning form.

I might be missing something, but Machina doesn't have an Assiah, does he?

I mean, his body is his own Yetzirah. Trifa might be the same case.

More like they never showed what is their Assiah. Valeria has the same case, the only difference is that he is using Reinhard Body, not his own.

ALRF said:
Briah of the...incestuous???.
As for the Moutain feat, they all scale to it, the exception being Rot Spinne.

Also Machina one punched Cain in lightning form.
The Vampire Wilhelm Ehrenburg :v

edit: Riza ( The F-Cup ) scale Too from the mountain busting?

Wilhelm Briah can cover up to five hundred meters around him.

and it's unknow for Riza since she hasn't shown fightning (even in KKK she never fights).

well dura they scale yes but Riza is a sorcerer/supporter kind also Rea won't scale cause she is a regular girl lol

Riza doesn't scale because lack of feats yes and and she's supporter type of character, i doubt she's better than spinne on her own "but then again you can't be as bad as spinne even if you tried "

Lotus was Machina friend during his life as a normal human, and he came from a family who where traditionally Executioners (There is more to him, but i assume you are playing the game so i won't spoil).

LMAO this is supposde to be Hajun fighting the hadou gods, sorry for the quality as you see the video itself have shit quality

Yes that... three eyed thing is Hajun , Marie and Ren are kinda obvious, the Lion is the Kamunagara of Reinhard Heydrich and the Snake is Mercurius Kamunagara.

HaHG

I have question about KKK : when the final battle happend with yato did he fought Habaki alone the entire time or did the KKK cast came to help ?

well apart from Rindou using her Tenma Fukumetsu to release her friends from Yato Law, then no it was just Habaki vs Tenma Yato alone.

ALRF said:
Lotus was Machina friend during his life as a normal human, and he came from a family who where traditionally Executioners (There is more to him, but i assume you are playing the game so i won't spoil).
Is lotus the truely identity of ren?

No Lotus is not Ren, and Ren is not Lotus.

They are tied in a way ,but both of them are different person.

Lotus is not Ren and Ren is not Lotus and it's extremely obvious they are linked but it's not complected as you may think

Yep it is...still he only used two time imao.

Once against Tenma Ootake and the final one against Tenma Yato.

LMAO at habaki talking about his nakama the entire time and telling Yato this is the power of their friendship when he literally fighting using the tumor and hajun power xD Does he realize hajun is helping them ? can't tell

I actually got hyped without understanding 90% of what going on xD

Anyway habaki barely won even after hajun boosted him along with the Tumor and it seems he also got some help from Rindou in the end ? seeing how yato doesn't have any soul to support him and how he get weaker with every second pass do you think he would have won if he had souls on his side ?

If Tumor and Hajun didn't boost Habaki, then he is screwed. As for Tenma Yato + souls vs Habaki + boost, it could go either way,thought i feel like it's a win for Yato.

As for Rindou...you see the thing is Yato was perceiving them as being Hajun hence why he says things like Hajun,Dai Roku Ten ect... Until Rindou replies "Indeed, we aren't Hajun" and liberate her friends from Yato Law alongside flattening his Law

Zero mind linking the video to yato and habaki figh? Tryed to find it but couldnt

I have KKK but can`t really install it >_>

Yeah but still does he realize he's fighting using Hajun's power ? he kept on saying this is the power of thier bonds like some Fairy tail character

so Rindou used her distortion to flatten Yato's law in order to break free? And christ Habaki was chopped to pieces and still alive lol

Habaki defeated Yato with hajun + tumor + nakama power and yato had 0 souls on his side

Talk about plot armor ....

@Eden sorry I am at mobile now

still before he kept up but was lagging (in terms parts of his body froze at times when other times they moved just fine) i just wonder when will a localization happen for KKK lol (i presume if the sales for DI do hella well)

Rindou doesn't have a distortion,her special ability is due to her having knowledge of the old world (Tasogare world) language (it's those weird symbols) which when used alonside Longinuslanze Testament flattens Tenma Yato Law and enforce the status of "Losers" (due to them losing to Hajun) on to them thereby weakening them.

Schreiber identity
see those weird symbols? it's the old world language which sounds gibberish.This one for instance is Akuro exclaiming that Niko and Teirei are Wolfgang reincarnations of his split personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back