• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Ren's father in a way, even in one KKK extra video celebrating ending the game they made joke about snake being Yato\Ren's father

I really like KKK designs even tho they look weird for some reason.

Also i was checking dies irae pantheon site and it seems they foreshadowing some characters that will show up(or maybe i'm seeing this too late?)

I enjoyed Ren. His snarkiness was hilarious, and I really like his love for the "beauty of the moment".

Malie 2017-06-30 23-47-58-60
Malie 2017-06-30 23-52-38-14
Malie 2017-06-30 23-56-19-96
Malie 2017-06-30 23-58-09-09
recap the Cap 10 of Kei Route 8because an error i delete the whole folder of Kei Route LOL) y see feats of Ren and other that i missed.
1. Ren in Briah can acelerate his own timeflow more to +100 to Catch screiber Yetzira

2. the Trap can tear the Space

3. his "jumps" can create a Doppler effect can normal humal would shaterred in pieces of flesh and are even more faster even light himself
CH10 Kei (1507)
(Assiah)
4. The bike crashes with a power equal to a meteorite wing (I think it would be a normal or the average meteorite that VSB deals with ... I think)

5. the impact shatered the souls of Kei (and shes "Lives") that proof his physical and soul resist

6. Now...., I have an idea of what they did to the Trap in his eye :v

7. the Pedo Priest apears to penetrate the Trap whit the Longuinos after the Trap enter in his Briah (Fake or True?)

well, and the stupidity of Ren can react "normall Bullets" or c an speed up at speed of a Bullet to finish of Schreiber LOL

Funny Ren's briah is one of the fastest in the series and make the light looks stopped for him yet Schreiber is faster than Ren's overtrue while standing xD

I wonder if we could have FTL characters in Dies Irae.

I'm finishing all routes before making a revision, but so far, I've found two, potentially three lightspeed/FTL statements.

question:

see about Kei and his "Lives"/Souls..., is equal like Alucard that you need to Kill his "Lives" (Souls) to "Kill" any char of DI? or im incorect?

Also, why Eleonore is Country+ to Up? and there is the twitter that Masada say Reinhard is more powful than The god or some characters of Senshinka?

Each member has a soul stock around 1000 minimum (that is the amount to be stronger than any weapon made by mankind and yes they kill that much with only Ren being the exception because Marie compensated for his lack of souls)

the commanders were stated to be a million times stronger than a regular LDO member such as Cain and reinhard would beat Amakasu Masahiko according to WoG if he was in DI

IIRC The three general are million times stronger than regular LDO member "of course you can make for that with your abillty" hence why beatrice could keep up with semi-serious Eleonore

Reinhard actually got his rating "low 4-C" scaling from
Amakasu Masahiko because the author said Reinhard would beat him if they fought

I'm trying to find the scan where Eleonore is one million times stronger than the regular LDO member, but no luck. I think I may have missed it...

Btw, what do you guys think about the Doppleladler?

Did anyone had the chance to play Interview with Kaziklu Bey ? how was the story ?

Also what the deal with Bey's sister, she seems dead in DI so what happend to her ? it's interesting her first appearance was in KKK but that was her reincarnation, Interview with Bey came much later after KKK

at first in the Common Route or Ellie mention, Bey kill and violate his Mother and Sister :v

and, i want to see de WoG of that statement of Reinhard, but i dont know japanese and Masada is a bit..rare...LOL

Hajun???
This one looks like Hajun and if he is,then holy shiy i'm gonna be hyped for him.

^Yeah i can't tell some character

The two girls in the front and the guy with the big ass sword i couldn't recognize them and there another women in Red

he's mentioning how only machina can really damage him besides reinhard i suspect i guess Valeria is a giant tank lol (his page mentions eleonore and wolfgang being unable to damage him)

Machina needs not to use his Briah to harm Heilige Eohl.

As for Helga, I assume you have not played Rea's Route yet? Well, she's dead from before the game (as you know, Wilhelm raped then murdered her), but Qliphopth Bacikal generates/is a copy based upon Bey's memories of her. Roughly. Certain characters meet her within Bey's belly.

That's the same Helga from IKaBey. As for that game, really good Bey side story that expands upon the lore of Eigou Kaiki's world and gives Wilhelm another real reason to despise Mercurius. Poor guy just cannot stop what he wants getting snatched away...

That angel-ish look really suits Satanel. The purest shape for someone so "pure".

It's not mentioned anywhere he can harm DV with level 2 alone when the other two can't do it even with level 3. weird =___=

They seems to get along for Man who raped and killed his sister, yeah it's my fault i forget when they mentioned how Bey killed his family

Marie's Route features Machina playing ******* volleyball with Valeria with just casual punches.

That Helga's a copy, not the real deal. All about her is based on Bey's memories of the real Helga. She's a nasty yandere, lemme tell you.

On a side note, given he comes from a medieval fantasy world, the guy with the big sword is definately Second Heaven. Would Habaki and Rindou be among those I wonder? They always appear in promotional Hadou God pics.

The girl in hat reminded me of Rindou Koga with the way she is dressed.

Doesn't Rindou wear a hat like that in Amaterasu's world? If so, the last unknown is indeed the First Heaven.

Also, as you recently played KKK, mind refreshing me... Is Sakuya the reincarnation of the real Helga or the copy's? Cause I remember the game said Hajun took both their souls from Kemono-dono, who hasn't got any reason to hold real Helga. Plus, the one Bey shared a "vampiric past" with is his Ahnenerbe!momsis.

Real Helga

During their route, it was stated that Sakuya would have suffered the same fate as Helga(True version) should Keishirou didn't reject his past self.

Sadly i cannot copy the text since i'm on phone right now.

ALRF said:
Real Helga
During their route, it was stated that Sakuya would have suffered the same fate as Helga(True version) should Keishirou didn't reject his past self.

Sadly i cannot copy the text since i'm on phone right now.
I saw a picture of them kissing ,heck Bey is psychopath murder in the original world and in the new he's siscon

Somoene here clearly doesn't know of Sakuya...full personality.

Also it's the other way around, Sakuya is a brocon ovo.

Poor Claudia though, doesn't get reunited with Wilhelm in KKK.

Think Marie's World post Senpai's Route... May them find bliss in there before Naraka ***** everything up.

Also, it is heavily implied Sakuya's not just Helga... *snickers*

I deny"her" existence in that body else Sakuya would have been "upgraded".

Correct me if i am wrong but Marie doesn't have guardians like in the end of her route right ? if Naraka decided to **** thing up it will be worse than last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back