• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 17

I noticed that track sounded familar and went through my playlist. It's either Solaris or a new mix for it lol.

Dies irae´¢×Interview with Kaziklu Bey´¢× 『Solaris』
Dies irae´¢×Interview with Kaziklu Bey´¢× 『Solaris』

Just "Aeon" or "Divine Aeon" or "Aeon of the Gods" perhaps? :thonking: It is related to what Kouha is doing with their powers after all.

Either of those names sounds good. I like the first or third one, though. Hard to pick which one but Aeon makes it pretty simple to go along with.

@Arian: Like the one with the bath and stroll theme, this one isn't too bad. I like it a lot better than those two.

If I had to say, of all the new themes I like Muzan's intro the best.

Thanks for all the bgms. I actually don't really know what to call this lol. Only thing that comes to mind is "A God's Reckless Egotism" or "A God's Reckless Curiosity" or "A God's Reckless (insert something here)" because of Muzan's curiosity for if the Gods can injure one another and testing it out on the one person he shouldn't really be testing his theory on. XD

Ooh, it should have had Muzan with his stick face on or that one he showed just before Hajun turned his attention on him.

Now THAT would have been really great. :)

Does anyone know how many taikyoku Muzan has?

If he cut hajun's finger while having countable taikyoku, does this mean taikyoku values doesn't matter anymore?

Eganergo said:
Does anyone know how many taikyoku Muzan has?
If he cut hajun's finger while having countable taikyoku, does this mean taikyoku values doesn't matter anymore?
We don't know what Muzan's Taikyoku value is. It was never stated on any sources whatsoever.

We don't know. Taikyoku value wasn't used much at all. It's all a matter of how strong their craving is at this point or other things like Muzan's Three Commandment giving him power to do the impossible.

(MFW I really want Pantheon to come sooner so as to have things get better explained)

@Yoxall: Mind if I ask what's the main differences between your versions of the uploads? I can see that with the one of Hirume and Yomi, but I can't exactly spot the differences for this one on Protag-dood and Kouha.

Unless my eyes aren't at optimal level of observation here, and I'm someone that takes graphic courses that require me to look at something and see how well things are in design and other such art things or whatever that doesn't have to be art related...

In all honesty, I hope for the day that Taikyoku is removed, or at least the infinite power difference part of it is retconned, because being at a weird point where you're 60 to 100 degrees of infinity+ above baseline makes it a lot harder to have an interesting match.

And I'm more interested in 1-A gods fighting each other than sitting in a point where everything else either stomps or is stomped

@Qliphoth: Look at the sigil behind them. XD In the first version, it's half Ahura Mazda for Kouha (due to her unknown relationship with Mithra) and half Amaterasu for protagonist since he is confirmed to be part of Hirume's group. In the second version, I "merged" the two sigils into one because it looked cool.

Monarch Laciel said:
In all honesty, I hope for the day that Taikyoku is removed, or at least the infinite power difference part of it is retconned, because being at a weird point where you're 60 to 100 degrees of infinity+ above baseline makes it a lot harder to have an interesting match.
IMO they are going to become fodder in the 1-A tier but at this point it doesn't matter, I came to know the verse for the power but stayed for the story/characters.

@Arian Yep, that's them. The CG collection section should have them in their full sizes but zoomed out. Need you to check if one of the Switch controller buttons can zoom in and out of the image to get them in your screen's max resolution size. As I said before, you can screenshot them in parts and I (or someone here) can help merge them into one large image of each of the Throne arts.

Why does Muzen's throne have so many swords pointing at him.

I'm getting Doom of Damascus vibes.

Defeat evil with evil I guess

Back