• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 17

Warren Valion said:
Hey guys, I got a simple question.

How long is Dies Irae ~Amantes Amentes~? Like, what's its word count?

Does anyone know? Got an estimation?
From what I know, 80-150 hours for what I see, so have fun.

EvilMegaCookie said:
So what nationality do you think Muzan will be? We've got a Jew, a German, Japanese, French, Hindu, some more Japanese, a Russian and... Yeah. I think that's it.
He has a post-first war German style, with a Russian look, I like his style.

You misunderstand me. I was talking about myself. And I wasn't nodding off

Hours
>161 hours

I am not the one to talk but it's Amazing how much time you have to waste.

Ren is such a loser that he got cucked by the entire multiverse.

Should have just stuck to Kasumi lol.

Fair enough but he had the biggest shot Kasumi though. The prologue keep shoving in your face that she's the most important person to Ren and the center of his world, until he grow a boner for girl he meet just few days ago.

I know Masada doesn't care about romance but Jesus the romance in DI was just horrible ~

ZERO7772 said:
Fair enough but he had the biggest shot Kasumi though. The prologue keep shoving in your face that she's the most important person to Ren and the center of his world, until he grow a boner for girl he meet just few days ago.
I know Masada doesn't care about romance but Jesus the romance in DI was just horrible ~
It was infinitely better to a lot of stories I've read.

Romeo and Juliet for example.

You mean Snake trying to get his son to bang the women he love the whole game just so she can behead him?

ZERO7772 said:
You mean Snake trying to get his own son to bang the women he love the whole game just so she can behead him?
Yep, like I said, infinitely better than Romeo and Juliet.

ZERO7772 said:

I don't know if I'm a minority but I think the Sakurai romance was kinda pretty well handled, at least more towards the side of Sakurai's character, Ren is just there for the prize.

Dark warrior 100 said:
Coming from someone who had to read one Shakespeare play every year in High School, I can honestly say that he is probably the worse author that I've ever seen. And I've been on fanfiction.net.

Like, he can write a nice sounding sonnet, but he is an atrocious author. His "characters", if you could even call them that, are one-dimensional, have inhuman mannerisms, or are somehow completely inconsistent with what was shown earlier in the play.

I am sick of hearing about how everything he wrote was "classic" or "timeless". Having a story with "romance" doesn't make it timeless, or every story is timeless. And just because they're old, doesn't mean they're classics. They're not, they're shit.

So yea, I definitely ******* sure.

I like Shakespeare's stuff, and I feel you didn't properly read or understand the nuances if you think his characters are one-dimensional.

@Dziga You're not the only one who thinks Kei's romance was great. There is a reason why she has the best chemistry and is the best heroine out of the 4. There are those who don't like her reason to fight, but I love her personality in her route. Her relationship with Ren was pretty well done and it is the best out of them imo. I wish Kei was the true heroine to Shinza main story. Then, Masada would be able to give her a Hadou instead of Briah and a new form to go with it.

Monarch Laciel said:
I like Shakespeare's stuff, and I feel you didn't properly read or understand the nuances if you think his characters are one-dimensional.
I meant that characters in Shakespeare's works are EITHER one-dimensional, have inhuman mannerisms, or are somehow completely inconsistent with what was shown earlier in the play.

An example is the crazy drunk gatekeeper in Macbeth that's sole purpose for existing is for comedic purposes, there is absolutely no sense of depth to be found in such a character, it just exists for a specific purpose that is ultimately inconsequential but still notable for my point.

That's what I meant, not that every character is inherently one-dimensional, but that such characters do exist in Shakespeare's plays. Although I'd argue that no character that Shakespeare wrote was really very "deep" in any way, but I digress.

And I can and did read properly through Shakespeare's works thank you very much, I take offense to the allusion that I can't or wasn't able to probably understand what I read.

I am literate, and reading is my greatest hobbies, so I take the action rather seriously.

ZERO7772 said:
You misunderstand me.
I was talking about myself. And I wasn't nodding off

Hours
>161 hours
I am not the one to talk but it's Amazing how much time you have to waste.

Captura de pantalla -2018-11-12 12-47-01

well.... ive exceed your brand

Loser doesn't even come close to describe Yato. Guy spent 8000 years just trying to reach Hajun, and the only reason he's alive is that he's so pathetic that Hajun didn't even bother noticing his existence.
or it's more of Hajun's narcissism...tho, I shouldn't really be responding this late, huh?

Back