• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 17

Hajun whipped out his schlong and proceeded to whack Muzan so hard that his arm flew off. He would have proceeded to continue disrespecting him, but Ren flew in and was like, "Wtf dude? Why would you attack the crazy demon child when he's so passive?" then he time stops Hajun and prevents him from, once again, turning left and knocking everyone out with his "METSUJIN MESSO!"

from what i see hajun was minding his own business when satanel finished talking at 52:15 of arain's vid seems like 2 fingers or smth was slashed? I can't exactly understand how did that just happen during a convo :V

No idea which soul TL'd this stuff buuut... Noice. Muzan's monologue after the meeting AND Kouha's narration of the First Heaven.

To live by one's duty, is it happiness or a misfortune?

I don't know the answer to that, but this much I can say. My life is mine. I decide my own purpose and I won't ever want to tread on a path laid by someone else without questioning anything. After all, that's just how everyone is. Of the six eras, six worlds I watched; each of them had their own kind of vibe(laws) but the pride that lay at their very foundation stayed consistent all the same.

I think, therefore I am.

To shout with all your heart and soul that "This is me, this is how I am". Find your own way of life, believe in it and risk your very being to carry it through. That's what it means to be human. That's how the world turns. Each and every person carries with them a colour that collectively depicts this kaleidoscope that we know as 'all of creation'.

People all have their own history, their own drama. Regardless of power or social status, they are all the protagonists of a story that they call their lives... Hence, I too think that's who I want to be and how I should be. Alone in this place where's nothing at all, while I continued watching others' drama(lives) for an eternity; I started to think about my own drama(way of life).

As the protagonist, I wanted to be a 'me' that would make my own chest swell with pride. For what will happen from now on, once more I think I should watch the process all over again.

The beginning era was a tragedy. In those days, I had just recently been born so I knew nothing, but now I can say that even when compared to the successive eras it was a rather detestable world.

First of all, people just died too much. The two opposing forces are constantly at each other's throats; washing away blood with blood, they continued to war for tens of thousands of years without end. A mutual slaughter between 'black' and 'white' that was made to repeat on a cosmic scale.

Duality of Good and Evil... is what I called this era, but really there was no deeper meaning to it. It wasn't an era where a scholarly definition of Good and Evil could be applied in any way. I simply called them that because those two gangs that are completely incompatible in spirit named themselves Good and Evil, that's all.

As a tendency, those folks who called themselves Good were so rough and violent that they were dangerous. Their appearances dreadful, covered in filth and their very nature was stained with hatred and resentment. They destroy both the enemy and themselves, leaving behind nothing but curses. When compared to the side of Good, the Evil were utterly brilliant.

Dazzlingly beautiful men and women smiled with elegance as they conducted themselves with selfishness(confidence). Whether they were carrying out the massacre of hundreds of millions or creating monsters that were like stars that devour other stars, there wasn't an ounce maliciousness in them.

May it be the Atelier of Destruction or the Murder Princess, despite the dangerous titles that they were called by; the Seven Demon Lords that reigned at the pinnacle of Evil were unchangingly gorgeous.

The more the villains laughed, the more the heroes of justice angered. I suppose it was just that kind of era, governed by those kind of rules.

It is only now I finally understand just how severe the irony of it was, but this beginning era was deliberately nasty is what I managed to express.

From birth, I was an unmoved, irresponsible spectator.

It seems to be misunderstood a lot, but I do not like the war. Nor do I kill more than needed. There was just a whole bunch of those whom I just couldn't stomach.

So, I was somehow busy all the time with them. I did not have an option to ignore them — that's how I was from birth. Nothing would change for good if I tried to oppose myself that way. And so, I took the sword, and went with that way of living, giving it my all.

There was no deep meaning or complicated circumstances. So I was hitting, gouging, chopping, again and again. I was looking at them, hearing their agony, shredding blood and being drenched in it. For me, it was no different from eating or exertion, just a very basic and simple part of living.

To take it easy, that I've already done enough — I've heard all those things from those who were worried about me. But it just sounded like a worthless nonsense to me. Even now, I still cannot understand it. If you actually think about me, then do not pull my legs. Even for a few seconds while they were talking like that, how much garbage was running around wreaking havoc everywhere?

By indulging in that hypocrisy, they committed the countless mistakes that could not be ever fixed. For me, the enemy of my enemy would never become an ally. In fact, as far as I was concerned, they were even worse than just enemies. So, it's unnecessary. I do not need allies. I do not have a single person with which I want to walk through my life.

In the end, no one was left. I killed everyone.

Previous God, the Good, the Evil, and even my brothers in arms. Standing alone in the wasteland of massacre… that's how Truth described me, probably. Although I wouldn't want to be compared to that brat Hajun, in a sense, we might be birds of a feather.

It seems like not the entire monologue was translated though. But still a decent portion. Well, we might be looking at a subbed Scenario opening after all. Holy shit.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
I think they got the subs for the ending already. Masada fans are finally coming out of their shells and unleash their translating skills to the fandom hehe
i must see the subs where :V. And its nice to see everyone coming out

@Red Well not the entire ending, the anons as far as I know had translated almost everything in the ending scene. Once Im able to piece them together, I can fill in the rest of holes so it would look completed unless other anons does it themselves then that's fine too. At this point, we should get the entire scenario translated into one video so people can watch it without having to read it piece by piece. That's how I feel anyway despite these are fansubs

welp i hope we do get it i'm trying to read but failing (raw jap is fine but the kanji unless the characters say smth i can't tell its hiragana form)

Reinhard really want to go against Muzan huh?

I like how they keep referring to Hajun as "kid" and "brat" lmao

Can anyone explain to me how the tenma don't just destroy the world when they go ahead and activate their Taikyoku? Shouldn't the fact that their blood weighs more than entire planets crush the earth they're standing on?

I wouldn't know the circumstances regarding those battles. Are there any small translations online that'll give some background?

That said, I just find it odd that the tenma and the expedition teams are throwing around Taikyoku attacks without breaking the entire universe in the process.

That is actually explained in the Shiori VS Soujiro fight. They are solely attacking each other's Laws, so there is no collateral. That and they are walking universes that give zero ***** about the laws of physics.

It's really not just the 1-A thought. Even back in Dies Irae, every LDO member was supposed to be capable of causing mass destruction events, as Sakurai stated, and it gets worse when we get to the commanders, as a single strike from Wolfgang's Yetzirah leveled Berlin and a severely weakened Eleonore vaporized an entire amusement park very casually. Fiction does this literally all the time, it would be ridiculous if every single superhuman fight ended up destroying countries, planets or universes just because "lol 2 stronk", generally writers do that once or twice to give the audience a scope of the power of the characters, and then immediately reduces the scale of destruction.

Also speaking of over-the-top environmental damage, what would happen if Machina punched the ground with MVS? Would it destroy the Earth? Maybe just the structure that he punched?

I personally find it rather amusing when Yato's scythes are described as being capable of destroying the universe in a single swing and then the next thing it does is split the landscape in Edo. And then use his version of Sequere Naturam that drills holes into the planet.

While still packing enough power to one-shot weaker deities. Because **** collateral following suit. xD

Edit: Said meteors were also spreading Yato's Time Stop wherever they landed.

The only moment that we can see the gods full on AoE destruction is when they are fighing each other inside singualarities or when a new god takes the Throne.

When you're a Masada fan watching Jojo part 5 and realizing that Mista has Merc's VA and Abbacchio has Reinhard's VA.

Òé©ÒâºÒé©Ò⺠Giorno Meets The Gang『HD』
Òé©ÒâºÒé©Ò⺠Giorno Meets The Gang『HD』

Oh shit, Merc/Ren is Mista? Daaaaammnnn.

Reminds me that Jonathan Joestar has the same VA as Satanal. Also, I was reminded so Narancia has Deku's VA and being an MHA fan myself, that makes it funny to see this happen.

Also. Remember that Merc was the 4th Hadou God to take the Throne, and now his VA is dubbing Mista. This can't be just a coincidence.

Mista realizes he's a sensory of Merc and emanates into Hadou God level, taking the Throne and emanating his craving "I want to wash the world from the number 4", instantly erasing everything whose existence is connected to the number four.

Back