• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 17

@ZERO7772 As far I remember the path to Rea's route was: They win with a lot of effort, Mercurius is the only survivor and then he sits in the Throne again so the Eternal Return begins anew, and he makes sure Hajun is no more. So Hajun was already defeated when he sat in the Throne again.

If you think about it, most of the gods tend to parallel each other.

Mithra and Snek: Both have laws that continue on in an endless loop of sorts

Sataneal and Ren: Both have laws that bring endless peace at the cost of free will

Muzan-Sempai and Renhard Kouhai: "Yall should kill each other."

Then it'd be like this with Marie and Amaterasu:

Marie: "Who are you?"

Amaterasu: "I'm you but better."

Oh my God, I was looking at Dies Irae ~Amantes Amentes~ on Steam and I found this review, it's great:

"A bunch of Actual Nazis want to summon the devil, who is a lion, by having a bunch of death battles with opera so that they can use alchemy to help a high school girl give birth to a castle made of skeletons, and the only way to defeat them is if Some Guy can figure out how to use a guillotine that is also a ghost from the French Revolution that lives in his elbow. He is assisted by his dumbass suicidal buddy and a samurai chick who wants to ÔÖÑÔÖÑÔÖÑÔÖÑ her zombie brother who is also her zombie grandparents, all according to the ever-growing schemes of a senile Jewish snake from Mercury named Karl in his attempts to euthanise himself.

Also RIP Spiderman. We hardly knew ye."

Yamatoryujin said:
@Max

They're the real gods. Don't bother trying to work on the assumption Satanael > Muzan > Mithra, all three willingly gave up their thrones without a fight to the next god, we already knew that this was the case with NEET and Satanael from KKK's description. Especially in the case with Muzan and Satanael. Muzan has three µêÆÕ¥ï, which is why he was able to cut Hajun, Masada says that out of all the gods, Muzan is the most combat orientated.

@Zero
Then that still DOES not address my point how muzan cut his arms. The purpose of muzan is to be killed by the next holder so this isnt anything new. Its already been establish what the scaling was before pantheon. If anything hajun here getting his arms cut off pretty easily which masada already said in the past to be beyond stronger than every god there is. Muzan cutting his fingers because your reasoning "Hes the most battle oriented" doesnt make it more coherent when the power difference and hax is too big. So either people take this seriously or this is a mere outlier. Heck REN WAS CAPABLE OF TIME STOPPING HAJUN WHICH HE COULD NOT EVEN DO IN HIS LIFETIME.

@Arian I...may have made this way more complex than needed. Planning on making a simpler version right now. If you like this, then feel free to use it.
Saoshyant Desatir V1

EvilMegaCookie said:
It is explicitly noted in the Rea route finale that if Reinhard failed to surpass the previous God (Saltanel), he'd die without question.
Dies irae ´¢×Amantes amentes´¢× HD Òü«ÞÁÀÕïò
I had another look at the fight, it wasn't talking about Satanael, "that" was refering to the move Merc was about to use, sequere naturam. I'm sure that one carries over to the english translation as well. In otherwords, If Reinhard was equal to or lower than sn, he would certainly die.

Yamatoryujin said:
>REN WAS CAPABLE OF TIME STOPPING HAJUN WHICH HE COULD NOT EVEN DO IN HIS LIFETIME.

You mean the thing he did for 8,000 years?
You mentioned somewhere that ren stopped hajun in pantheon because his confrontation with muzan and stopped his tracks. It does not do good enough to powerscale such an outlier like lol.

@Max

Dude, the point was Ren already time stopped Hajun for 8,000 years as Yato. Him doing it in pantheon is nothing shocking.

@Yoxall

lmao the second one looks like one wild sit-com.

Yamatoryujin said:
@Max

Dude, the point was Ren already time stopped Hajun for 8,000 years as Yato. Him doing it in pantheon is nothing shocking.

@Yoxall

lmao the second one looks like one wild sit-com.
Yeah and Ren stopping hajun with completely ease and in KKK he stopped him for 8k years cuz of his law not being complete. While in pantheon he has it completed.

What's your point though? Do you mean since these are all carbon copies of those gods, Ren is suddenly significantly more powerful than usual to the point he can timestop Hajun with complete Law? Or is the carbon copy of Hajun actually wayyyyy weaker than carbon copy of Ren?

It's sad at this point :'v
It's not true at all though. Maybe Reinhard a bit with Muzan being a better "warrior", but that's very subjective.

Reinhard is likely the better commander and more charismatic, seeing how many pseudo gods he has by his side.

What are you talking about? Hajun's Law being complete means shit to his power as a God, first of all. Second, Pantheon takes place during Amaterasu, past gods are just being held within the Throne by Naraka. So complete law my ass, given it hasn't taken over the tiniest speck of reality.

Thanks. Had the idea last night and worked on it this morning. My initial idea was to just show the God's eyes with everything in the center the same as the above but the CGs were too small for that idea so I ended up going with this.

Back