• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 17

Could you imagine if Dio took the throne? Then again, even the throne may not be able to carry the entirety of Dio's ego.

Dziga said:
His law makes him become DIO, but he's already DIO... So he keeps adding DIO's into his own DIOness, each new layer of DIO craving to be DIO.
This sounds amazing.

Baloshua said:
But I feel like releasing 1-A power should just instantly vaporize everything.
Is this your first time reading fiction? You can't have the whole planet destroy every time one character step on the ground, cuz it will be pain in the ass.

SSG Goku was going to destroy the universe by clashing with Beerus but freaking SSB Vegito attacks were 8-B at best.

its at this moment i instantly go like ok how varied are these VAs? Firslty we got jonathan who became so salty he turned to satanel upon death (or drug addict). Then we have merc/ren merging into a guy who hates no 4 via reincarnation and then Reinhard was reincarnated to a guy who served piss. Damn.

So what nationality do you think Muzan will be? We've got a Jew, a German, Japanese, French, Hindu, some more Japanese, a Russian and... Yeah. I think that's it.

EvilMegaCookie said:
So what nationality do you think Muzan will be? We've got a Jew, a German, Japanese, French, Hindu, some more Japanese, a Russian and... Yeah. I think that's it.
Who is the Russian?

Could you enable your vid for subbing by the way, Arian? Someone has subbed Muzan's monologue. OwO Edit: I mean translated. Derp.

Hey guys, I got a simple question.

How long is Dies Irae ~Amantes Amentes~? Like, what's its word count?

Does anyone know? Got an estimation?

Yeah, I figured since my play time on Steam is like really long, granted some of that time is when I left the computer on to go eat or something.

I ask because I saw this video on Umineko's length, and I remembered how long Dies Irae took.

Thanks, Arianrhod.

Warren Valion said:
Hey guys, I got a simple question.
How long is Dies Irae ~Amantes Amentes~? Like, what's its word count?

Does anyone know? Got an estimation?
From what I know, around 80 hours of straight gameplay.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Warren I have like over 100 hours gameplay and most of them are due to falling asleep. Reading Dies IRae after work is not a good idea.
Lmao.

I've got 120 hours.

Back