• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Downgrades are Back Again (For the Second Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me when see no Higher degree of law manip in the profile
:pepevamomatar:

Sorry about. I know you're tired with how long this has gone for but I still haven't received a response on this
Tatsumi, I don't know you, but I am going to be very blunt: I got the impression very quickly that you were ready to argue with me perpetually about it, even though from where I was sitting the argument about the power differential based fear thing was very clear cut not fear manipulation, and I felt like you were trying to brute-force a very silly interpretation in spite of common sense for an extremely inconsequential ability that -- prior to Dereck's additional scans -- was permitted on a very poor basis. I didn't respond because I had already made my views very clear and I felt that it was better to agree to disagree than to keep going in circles with you about it.

This is a piece of friendly advice, not me speaking as a mod. I think you should pick your battles more conservatively. No one wants to go in circles about the same issues over and over, or to have very small common-sense corrections turned into a never-ending battle with someone who will simply never concede the point.

I've said my piece on the matter, I don't want to discuss it with you further, and we already have enough staff agrees to move on. Please do not make a further issue of it.

Why did you remove his resistance to HGR negation despite derect, deagonx, lephyr disagreeing with it and the only agreement being from Glassman and planck that never even participated in the discussion?
I didn't disagree, I very directly agreed with it. And further, staff votes do not count less because they do not participate in the discussion. Glassman and Planck's votes are worth just as much as mine.

Me when see no Higher degree of law manip in the profile
:pepevamomatar:
oops, If you give me an idea of what to write for the justification then I can add that rq since we kinda skimmed over it being greater law manip :v

Why did you remove his resistance to HGR negation despite derect, deagonx, lephyr disagreeing with it and the only agreement being from Glassman and planck that never even participated in the discussion?
You, again, cannot discredit staff votes just because you don't like their input. Also, Deagon agreed with removing HGR.

Tatsumi, I don't know you, but I am going to be very blunt: I got the impression very quickly that you were ready to argue with me perpetually about it, even though from where I was sitting the argument about the power differential based fear thing was very clear cut not fear manipulation, and I felt like you were trying to brute-force a very silly interpretation in spite of common sense for an extremely inconsequential ability that -- prior to Dereck's additional scans -- was permitted on a very poor basis. I didn't respond because I had already made my views very clear and I felt that it was better to agree to disagree than to keep going in circles with you about it.

This is a piece of friendly advice, not me speaking as a mod. I think you should pick your battles more conservatively. No one wants to go in circles about the same issues over and over, or to have very small common-sense corrections turned into a never-ending battle with someone who will simply never concede the point.

I've said my piece on the matter, I don't want to discuss it with you further, and we already have enough staff agrees to move on. Please do not make a further issue of it.
I just wanted to hear your final thoughts on the matter especially since I combed through four novels worth of content for the scans. Sorry for the bother

oops, If you give me an idea of what to write for the justification then I can add that rq since we kinda skimmed over it being greater law manip :v
([Insert scan here By destroying the reason, Venuzdonoa can passively negate a character's immunity to certain attacks making them vulnerable to them])

Suffice?

Venuzdonoa can passively negate a character's immunity to certain attacks making them vulnerable to them
I would prefer to reword it like this:

Venuzdonoa can passively override the logic that two identical energies cannot harm each other, allowing a holy weapon to harm a holy being

Venuzdonoa can passively override the logic that two identical energies cannot harm each other, allowing a holy weapon to harm a holy being
This one is more specific to the feat, yes. But my worded is for more generalization, because Venuz has many feats of destroying reason, you can check here some few of them, tho the others feats can be categorized under other abilities in the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back