• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos is Back, and so are Maou Gakuin Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... It's just like the concepts inside people in GoW are Type 1 just because they're governing them... No that's definitely Type 3. If you have a problem, talk to DT or tag a staff. Controlling the reality of a person/structure is not the same as Controlling an entire plane of reality

And the thread is about rejecting.
So to get the rejection to be accepted you need 3 votes? Or am I wrong?
You are wrong, yes. Because the standards about staff input only apply to accepting threads, rather than rejecting them. We have similar standards for the grace period (where a thread can be closed less than 48 hours after posting if it's overwhelmingly rejected).

That thread went on for several days and was never accepted, and had more disagreements than agreements. This isn't complicated.

It wasn't rejected either. It was closed. Fuji should read the thread properly
Glass and Planck disagreed, Dereck agreed. That is 2 to 1. It was rejected.

Last edited:
Glass literally disagreed right here. No thread trying to make type 1 sources a thing has passed.
I would rather consider the opinion of the guy(staff) who explains better and disagrees instead of saying I disagree because I am a staff.

Darth literally explained why it is type 1 concepts and glass was literally shot down and he himself started still arguing with Tatsumi because he couldn't actually give a refute properly great.

Are y'all really saying staff votes don't matter because you don't want them to matter 💀 💀
Based isn't it?
1085390121391620106.webp

I would rather consider the opinion of the guy who explains better and disagrees instead of saying I disagree because I am a staff.

Darth literally explained why it is type 1 concepts and glass was literally shot down and he himself started still arguing with Tatsumi because he couldn't actually give a refute properly great.
Elde, the problem was that not only Glass, Planck also disagreed. Which makes downgrade sense to me, especially after the statements made by DT.

That, and the two type 1 upgrades which were never accepted.
About your thread it was based on that the source doesn't gover all of reality but seeing that was not necessary in our standards, doesn't it make it invalid ? Or we can still consider something which is not even in our standards requirements?

As I saw leaving Dark every one agreed because it doesn't govern all of reality and so what tatsumi used right now doesn't got rejected at all (atleast logically) also dark said it can be type 2 . if source can govern all the things within its influence (which it does) and he explained clearly.

About your thread it was based on that the source doesn't gover all of reality but seeing that was not necessary in our standards, doesn't it make it invalid ? Or we can still consider something which is not even in our standards requirements?

As I saw leaving Dark every one agreed because it doesn't govern all of reality and so what tatsumi used right now doesn't got rejected at all (atleast logically) also dark said it can be type 2 . if source can govern all the things within its influence (which it does) and he explained clearly.
Which... doesn't change the fact that all of that logic was attempted, and explicitly rejected multiple times.

Then why don't you go back to the RVR thread and sort that out?
Brooo just indirectly cause rvr clutter😭😭

Also ya'll keep arguing about voted this voted that. Instead of addressing the whole crux. Of the argument. Anything accepted can be changed just because it got changed once doesn't mean it is now infallible and should be taken as immutable truth. Jfc instead of arguing back and forth and baiting each other to admit things that at best will only give you a slap on the wrist you guys should just call out more staff than overly relying on the same staff from the last crt. Clearly there is an impasse and as such more votes to properly weigh in is required.

Rushing this whole 3 votes this 3 votes that is only inciting further threads like this to be made.

Finalize your argument and compile it in one post and do not argue back just answer what is the contention once and if they replied with the same argument leave it as that.
Then call staff to evaluate and if they ask for more info then provide

No, in order to be Type 2/1, it must include or affect the entire plane of reality. It is only Type 3 if it only affects the reality of the structure or person to which it is attached.

Well, I know but now you know that the logic was wrong and instead of reporting someone, don't you think it should be more wise to correct it or don't use it at all because the reason are completely different now.
If the logic was wrong then why did staff overwhelmingly agree with it? 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back