• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Anos' Resistance additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck03

An ending is not the end
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Pretty simple additions i would say.

Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Greater Existence Erasure, Law Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type1).
  • Anos was able to resist the power of the order of selection of arcana the "moon of creation", it makes all things freeze and disappear under its light, including sources (concept) as it lead the fate of every being thoroughly a rreincarnation cycle and borning it in a new life (Here's scan).

Resistance to Resistance Negation
  • This (second image) feat is more self-evident, the power of god can only be resisted by the power of another god and Anos resisted them, this means Anos has Resistance to Resistance Negation.
Order is already accepted as Fate, Law & Cm, so they are only resistances based on resisting an attack directly from the order itself.

That's all.

Last time addition.

Venuzdonoa
  • Resistance Negation and Resistance to EE, Law and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), explanation here.

Agree: (4:11) DarkDragonMedeus, LordGriffin1000, Elizhaa, Dereck03, Rendynoc0unter, Godsatoshi23, KingNanaya, Fixxed (Wanker), Dog3352, BreezeHM, EldewankDityjon, Tatsumi504, Georrendannea15, Reina, Vietthai96

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Dereck making a thread without informing me
gojo-rip-gojo-dead.gif

Anyway Agree

Guys, don't be jazz or I'll kick your ass.
😭

I told ya guys it was matter of time till Anos could get back his resistances that were dishonesty and in bad faith removed.

Dw, I'll keep adding all the stuffs that were removed previously ٩( ᐛ )و while the novel and TL progress, I'll keep the use of the WN scans on hold for the moment.

Who made this thread? Formatting and style is not upto our standards, also points aren't well arranged and seems all over the place. There are so many grammatical mistakes that needs to be @Fixxed. I'll give my input after 8 months when I'll see everything is @Fixxed.
So you agreed? Cool, adding you to the op.

Also, isn't Nosgalia said that Anos is a misfit who do not follow/affected by God's Order and Framework, i know it gonna be future Aca 4, but it is also a nice evidence for Resistance to Law and CM1 hax
Not yet translated. Also a better feat for Greater EE, Law and Conceptual Manipulation would be Anos resisting Aberneyu's Order of Destruction the Sun of Destruction, as it's more elaborated on its destructive capabilities.

We have Solid statement & Explanation in Volume 8. But currently Misfit just refering to he is oddball.
Not yet translated. Also a better feat for Greater EE, Law and Conceptual Manipulation would be Anos resisting Aberneyu's Order of Destruction Sun of Destruction, as it's more elaborated on its destructive capabilities.
Alright then

Also Venuzdonoa should get Resistance Negation and Resistance to Law & CM1 hax, Venuz is god power afterall, or it is for another thread??

Also Venuzdonoa should get Resistance Negation and Resistance to Law & CM1 hax, Venuz is god power afterall, or it is for another thread??
This is true. Since Venuzdonoa is a goddess sealed in a weapon it obviously should have Resistance Negation and since Gods powers can only be resisted by another Gods then those resistances should be fine as they would have resistances towards each other's orders.

@DarkDragonMedeus mind checking this last time proposal? It's the same as the OP but for Venuzdonoa's profile, explanation above.

Based @Vietthai96 cooking good.

Last edited:
Before then. Course 2 is anytime next year, Vol 5 is this November, we might even get vol 6 before course 2
Well, that good, but i hope they not gonna postpone anime again, season 2 is pretty good and the soundtrack is banger

This is true. Since Venuzdonoa is a goddess sealed in a weapon
I know Venuz description is long enough, but i think you can add that Venuz is Abernyu power into that EE, Logic, Law, CM1, Fate hax description. Venuz being Goddess of Destruction's Order is its strongest evidence

This is true. Since Venuzdonoa is a goddess sealed in a weapon it obviously should have Resistance Negation and since Gods powers can only be resisted by another Gods then those resistances should be fine as they would have resistances towards each other's orders.

@DarkDragonMedeus mind checking this last time proposal? It's the same as the OP but for Venuzdonoa's profile, explanation above.

Based @Vietthai96 cooking good.
Wouldn't this be a higher level hax instead of resistance negation? So a layered hax.

Wouldn't this be a higher level hax instead of resistance negation? So a layered hax.
Actually is resistance negation, layer hax would be the God's power overcoming the resistance of the other god, this still Venuz and Aberneyu's case since the order of destruction is far superior than the rest of the order, excluding Eques order.
Eh no, it is said that only god can resist god's power which mean that if you aren't god, your resistance will be neg no matter how strong it is, that a simple self-explanation
Also this.

Eh no, it is said that only god can resist god's power which mean that if you aren't god, your resistance will be neg no matyer how strong it is, that a simple self-explanation
That's why I thought it would be a layered hax, because there seems to be an overwhelming superiority in terms of power.

That's why I thought it would be a layered hax, because there seems to be an overwhelming superiority in terms of power.
Eh, i know you gonna think this way, but iirc, there are who equal or stronger than god, god abilities still neg them nonetheless, also no indication in verse that it is because God can neg resistance due to simply being stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back