• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos is Back, and so are Maou Gakuin Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, you can.
hmm-think.gif
Explain how.

Explain how.
That's upto you to prove, as for assertion against obvious? One of examples are right here. They represent and are themselves, you asserting that they cannot require evidence. If I am human, I can represent humans, if I am living being, I can represent them, If I am beauty (I literally am), then I can represent them, nothing stopping me.
1085390121391620106.webp

That's upto you to prove, as for assertion against obvious? One of examples are right here. They represent and are themselves, you asserting that they cannot require evidence. If I am human, I can represent humans, if I am living being, I can represent them, If I am beauty (I literally am), then I can represent them, nothing stopping me.
1085390121391620106.webp
This doesn't explain how it's just... you saying that it works this way, again, but with more words.

Anyways, it's actually on YOU to explain why an ability is valid.
It's hardly a contradiction if the amount of statements about god being the embodiment of orders isn't more than the statements about god being the order itself.
There literally are more statements of gods embodying order though :v

Especially when they were repeatedly said to be order itself.
It has been repeated many times, including all the context that has been provided by Oblivion and I support our side, plus there are more times where the gods explicitly say that "Gods are just order" but those are scans of the WN and now we are using what we have with the LN.

More to the point of if Concept type 1 is even valid or not and if it is based on Gods being AE type 1 or not lets be clear.

The current explanation for this on the profile is inadequate so either remove it, revert it to type 3 or add sufficient scans to show type 1.

I'm kinda late so uhm why's Anos got downgraded from low 1-C to High 3-A? Did the silver sea being 6D debunk or something?
This version is only based on Volume 4 part 1. There are 13 volumes regarding LN and no one debunked any shit on Silver Sea. We are sticking to official translation that's all.

So looking back, sources being type 1 via governing type 1 concepts was ALSO rejected (in regards to both fire dew AND order) so like

There isn't anything to discuss here. Nothing new has been brought up that hasn't already been shot down. Although it's entirely my fault for not checking this thread earlier.
It wasn't rejected the thread was closed because we started to redoing the profile based on LN official translation. Also a staff agreed with sources being type 1 concept in there. Check the thread instead of saying it got rejected 😃

Damn, after you lose an argument, you create a new thread after that?

😭
Please no further "provocation", if i'm right
Like seriously, can you guys at least not mocking each others? This banters has became way too ridiculous

If i'm wrong then my bad, but still this whole thread is a freaking mess now, imma drop this

Last edited:
It wasn't rejected the thread was closed because we started to redoing the profile based on LN official translation. Also a staff agreed with sources being type 1 concept in there. Check the thread instead of saying it got rejected 😃
They didn't accept it, there were two very clear disagreements and only one agreement. That's literally shown on the first post of the thread.

They didn't accept it, there were two very clear disagreements and only one agreement. That's literally shown on the first post of the thread.
That thread gone in completely wrong way as both glassman and Planck were asking that the source has to govern the all of reality to get type 1 concept, which is not the case as DT said 'it doesn't have to govern all of reality' to get type 1 concept.

That thread gone in completely wrong way as both glassman and Planck were asking that the source has to govern the all of reality to get type 1 concept, which is not the case as DT said 'it doesn't have to govern all of reality' to get type 1 concept.
Which doesn't change the fact that the thread was rejected. You can have 5 staff at once telling you "this is wrong" and you'll still just assume that they're the ones that are wrong.

Also, even if DT came in here right now and said you're right, that wouldn't override what's been accepted by far more staff.

Which doesn't change the fact that the thread was rejected. You can have 5 staff at once telling you "this is wrong" and you'll still just assume that they're the ones that are wrong.

Also, even if DT came in here right now and said you're right, that wouldn't override what's been accepted by far more staff.
Yeah, I know what is accepted can't be overdone now, but just seeing how the staffs asking about it has to affect the whole reality to get type 1 is completely wrong .

I think they should probably have more Knowledge regarding how the standards works now. so that the same mistake won't be repeated again and that thread got accepted without the input of any knowledgeable member about the conceptual manipulation too.

Also, I disagree with this thread. I can see the 'source' being type 1 as it governs all the aspects of what it governs and will be neutral regarding information manipulation.

Last edited:
No, these concepts are supposed to literally rule the entire plane of reality. If this is not the case, these concepts would simply be Type 3. What DT was talking about was that Type 3 concepts only govern the reality of the person/structure to which they are attached. But they don't have any effect on an entire plane of reality.

No, these concepts are supposed to literally rule the entire plane of reality. If this is not the case, these concepts would simply be Type 3. What DT was talking about was that Type 3 concepts only govern the reality of the person/structure to which they are attached.
No, just read again what he/she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back