• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Downgrades are Back Again (For the Second Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill me.

Last thread was extremely derailed for a number of reasons. That, combined with a more thorough analysis of Anos' profile, has led me to make a new thread with greater detail. If anyone attempts to derail this with talks of spite or bias, I won't hesitate to get staff involved. This doesn't need to be a 5-page disaster, so let's not make it one.

Concept Manipulation (Type 1)

Anos has this from destroying sources. This is a problem, because sources were never accepted as being type 1 concepts. In fact, this was explicitly rejected twice before, and a third thread reached no conclusion. Furthermore, the exact line of logic used to claim sources are type 1 (that they govern order) was clearly rejected here. To be blunt, the fact that type 1 CM exists on the profiles at all is a very underhanded attempt at an upgrade, as it is using rejected logic and using the guise of a "rework" to bypass staff evaluation. Sources should go back down to type 3 concepts, as was discussed and accepted here. Also, please do not bring up DT's comments, as those were made in a vacuum and he has never evaluated MG's CM.

TL;DR: This never should've been on the profile and needs to be removed. The reasoning coming from the light novel only is irrelevant. Every other possible point of contention was previously brought up and rejected.

I should clarify though, Venuzdonoa's type 1 CM is fine to stay. This downgrade ONLY applies to base Anos.

Information Manipulation (Type 2)

The basis for this is that magical formulae are used to determine the properties of a spell. That's it. This is nowhere near enough for type 2 info hax; It is the equivalent of saying that a recipe is type 2 info, just because changing it changes the kind of food you make.

2 agree, 1 disagree, 2 neutral.

Regeneration (Mid-Godly)

This is relatively simple. Basically, the source is a concept that can reform the physical body upon death. Except, no scan seems to confirm that it can reform the mind and soul as well, which is required for MGR. Without evidence of that, MGR should go back down to low-godly regen, unless evidence can be provided that the source reconstructs the mind and soul as well as the body.

1 neutral, 1 disagree, 3 in favor of changing it to resurrection.

Limited Invulnerability

This stems from the claim that magic barriers are unaffected by physical attacks. Except, that's just how barriers work; They deflect attacks and prevent the user from harm, which isn't invulnerability in the slightest. In fact, Anos goes on to say he could break the barrier with his bare hands, which obviously falls under the category of physical attacks.

3 agree, 2 disagree.

Fear Manipulation

Anos has this from making people fear him, as shown here and here. The former states that his words carried power which makes humans tremble in fear, and the second state that it's the massive difference in power between Anos and his descendants that make their sources scared. Essentially, this isn't supernatural fear inducement; It's just a byproduct of Anos being really, really strong. People will, of course, fear things far stronger than themselves, which isn't a special ability.

1 agree, 3 disagree.

Resistance Negation

This is because Venuzdonoa can overpower Jerga's resistance to holy attacks. Except... this is literally just layered hax. We never assume that ignoring someone's resistance is resistance neg, because assuming the hax are just more powerful is a lot less of a reach.

4 agree, 1 disagree.

Immortality Negation

Venuzdonoa has this because it can ignore the regeneration of gods, which can regenerate from source destruction. The issue is... none of this implies type 4 or 8. It's only negating HGR, which is fine to stay, but there's nothing indicating it's outright ignoring their reliant immortality (which is based on sources, anyways). Type 3 negation is fine as well, though it should probably go since it's just redundant with HGR negation.

5 agree.

Resistance to Fear Manipulation

This is from Anos not being affected by Ivis' aura, which caused people to tremble in fear. The reason for that fear, however, is that Ivis was far stronger than anyone else in the room ("...The overwhelming difference in power between him and the students had them cowering in fright"). So, this fear manipulation only works against those weaker than the user, which of course would not extend to Anos.

5 agree.

Resistance to Attack Reflection

This is from Anos entering a city protected by anti-demon wards, which annihiliates demons and bombards them with spellfire. It is never stated to reflect attacks, and the scan never even suggests that Anos directly attacked it to begin with, so I'm really confused where attack reflection comes into play. I'm... not entirely sure what this would be, but resistance to attack reflection definitely ain't it.

5 agree.

Resistance to Regeneration and Immortality Negation

The reasoning here is a bit different this time. Essentially, the idea here is that Evansmana, a sword specifically designed to kill Anos, could not kill him (because killing him is not enough to make him die). There are... two problems with this. First is that the mechanic of Evansmana is that it pierces the target's source, thereby preventing them from reincarnating. This is because anyone can be resurrected from their source so long as it remains intact, granting them type 4 & 8 immortality. The issue is that this isn't immortality negation, it's just destroying what someone relies on for their immortality; A D&D adventurer destroying a lich's phylactery is not "negating" its immortality, because losing your immortality after the destruction of the thing you rely on is just an inherent weakness of type 8.

But of course, that leads into the second part, where Anos gets his source ****** and regenerates anyways. At the very least, he should resist regen negation, right? Well no, because of this scene. Anos could only regenerate from Evansmana by sending source regenerating magic into the future, which means he COULDN'T have just regenerated normally; If he could just shrug off Evansmana's effects, he wouldn't need to play 4D chess with time magic to survive. Basically it goes like this: Evansmana destroys Anos' source --> Before this happens, Anos uses Rivide to send Argonemt into the future --> Argonemt triggers after Anos' source is destroyed --> Anos' source is rewound to before it was ever attacked, which implies he would have permanently died had he let the attack land, and also logically means the regen negation never triggered (since his source was reverted to a state prior to it being attacked).

5 agree.

Last edited:
Following.

I'll do that explanation about sources potentially being Type 1 Concepts either later today or tomorrow, depending on a couple of irl factors.
Alright. Lmk what you think of the rest if you can, since I'd rather not get hung up on CM for the entire thread.

In regards to resistance to regen negation
Evansmana still has regen negation by destroying the source.
If regen negating is still in effect any healing in the future is still negated so even if he plays 4D chess if he really did get hit by regeneration negation attack that will be pointless as it is still negated
Iirc this was said to be HGR in a way that it achieves the same result of HGR but not exactly an ability that falls as HGR it is something more of healing with future time thingy. So either you remove resistance to regen neg and acknowledge that it does in some cases still can achieve a much potent healing than what it can neg (HGR) but won't be listed as HGR ability or keep it that way

So your argument falls short here and i disagree in this notion.

In regards to mid godly regeneration

In the OP itself you said they are reincarnated and they will have no memories of their past lives. That alone already proves mid godly regen although it is likely not applicable in battle unless they have the resurrection magic that anos has and he can 4D chess cast it similar to source resurrection magic.

So i also have to disagree with this.

Also the sword in resistance negation is evansmana. So im not sure why it said venuzdonoa
In regards to that. No the thing is it doesn't matter how much holy magic evansmana has it will not affect someone immune to holy magic due to being made up of the same component. Like you can't make water affect water in a way that fire does due to their nature being the same they will simply merge/mix or whatever but never cause water to evaporate.

With that logic in mind evansmana still cutting and slaying him is (outlier) still a feat worth noting and since it literally ignored such things that makes one immune to something

So i disagree with this.

The rest seems reasonable and makes sense but I'll wait for response from the other party

Now as for type 1 concept I'll wait for deceived and staff to evaluate it

In regards to resistance to regen negation
Evansmana still has regen negation by destroying the source.
If regen negating is still in effect any healing in the future is still negated so even if he plays 4D chess if he really did get hit by regeneration negation attack that will be pointless as it is still negated
So your argument falls short here and i disagree in this notion.
Well first of all, negating someone's regen by destroying what they regenerate from isn't regen negation. It's like Alucard, where he can regenerate from his heart, but if his heart is destroyed, he can't regenerate (assuming he doesn't have any souls left but that's beside the point). Of course, that doesn't mean destroying his heart is regen negation.

Secondly, if you rewind time to a point where you were not hit by an attack, then you weren't hit by an attack. You can't have it both ways, where he got hit by the attack but also didn't.

In regards to mid godly regeneration

In the OP itself you said they are reincarnated and they will have no memories of their past lives. That alone already proves mid godly regen although it is likely not applicable in battle unless they have the resurrection magic that anos has and he can 4D chess cast it similar to source resurrection magic.
How does that prove mid-godly? For mid-godly, you explicitly need to regenerate the body, mind, and soul. Just read the regen page.

Also the sword in resistance negation is evansmana. So im not sure why it said venuzdonoa
In regards to that. No the thing is it doesn't matter how much holy magic evansmana has it will not affect someone immune to holy magic due to being made up of the same component. Like you can't make water affect water in a way that fire does due to their nature being the same they will simply merge/mix or whatever but never cause water to evaporate.

With that logic in mind evansmana still cutting and slaying him is (outlier) still a feat worth noting and since it literally ignored such things that makes one immune to something
Well, the page claims Venuzdonoa removed the resistance, making it so Evansmana could affect Jerga. Anyways, claiming that no amount of holy magic can affect Jerga is an NLF. We can, in fact, accept instances of fire overpowering fire or water overpowering water, so I'm not sure why this should be any different. Being made of something doesn't make you immune to it. I mean, I'm made of flesh but another guy made of flesh could probably still beat my ass.

Average Maou Gakuin thread:
8802cad230cfd04da4603c702cf9b87c-3784440010.jpg

CM Type 1 has-been dealt in RvR? So what's the point of bringing it up? Just ask someone to revert it unless a CRT is made to add it.
I'd rather get explicit confirmation on whether or not it's okay to remove first. Anos' profile is locked anyways, so it's not like I can do it myself.

I'd rather get explicit confirmation on whether or not it's okay to remove first. Anos' profile is locked anyways, so it's not like I can do it myself.
I mean, you disagree that CM type 1 doesn't qualify. In the last thread the last arguement you had is that staff rejected it in your thread and downgraded it to CM type 3. So that's that. There is nothing to confirm about it. A CRT will be made to add it or it will be removed.

I mean, you disagree that CM type 1 doesn't qualify. In the last thread the last arguement you had is that staff rejected it in your thread and downgraded it to CM type 3. So that's that. There is nothing to confirm about it. A CRT will be made to add it or it will be removed.
I can ask about it in the RVR.

The basis for this is that magical formulae are used to determine the properties of a spell. That's it. This is nowhere near enough for type 2 info hax; It is the equivalent of saying that a recipe is type 2 info, just because changing it changes the kind of food you make.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure a recipe is just the steps you have to follow, it's no different than someone telling you "put that spice on", while spell properties are what define the spell, what makes it work, what makes a spell what it is, etc.
I have no idea if this could be IM type 2, I just don't know if this comparison really is the best comparasion.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure a recipe is just the steps you have to follow, it's no different than someone telling you "put that spice on", while spell properties are what define the spell, what makes it work, what makes a spell what it is, etc.
...Yeah, just like the ingredients you put in your food are what defines it. Following a set of instructions to create something will always result in that thing having properties based on the instructions.

Well, the page claims Venuzdonoa removed the resistance, making it so Evansmana could affect Jerga. Anyways, claiming that no amount of holy magic can affect Jerga is an NLF. We can, in fact, accept instances of fire overpowering fire or water overpowering water, so I'm not sure why this should be any different. Being made of something doesn't make you immune to it. I mean, I'm made of flesh but another guy made of flesh could probably still beat my ass.
You're missing the claims within the context of the verse and their knowledge of such weapon works.
Jerga being close to evansmana would know full well about it. If Evansmana wasn't buffed and such then it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume such case. If Jerga was indeed affected by venuzdonoa powers
How does that prove mid-godly? For mid-godly, you explicitly need to regenerate the body, mind, and soul. Just read the regen page.
Reincarnation goes in many ways.
One is of soul being reborn into another body.

But we know in The context if maou it is their source reincarnating everything to a new Incarnation of said concept.

Seeing how their concept is fundamental to their existence just like how source is and that it existence will cause an entity to die including their soul and mind and that their source as long as it exist can bring back the the person regardless of how they are destroyed (physically spiritually or both) they will return. So yes it is regeneration at mid godly. I'm not really sure how fast but it could be slow iirc for normal characters which makes it battle inapplicable
Well first of all, negating someone's regen by destroying what they regenerate from isn't regen negation. It's like Alucard, where he can regenerate from his heart, but if his heart is destroyed, he can't regenerate (assuming he doesn't have any souls left but that's beside the point). Of course, that doesn't mean destroying his heart is regen negation.

Secondly, if you rewind time to a point where you were not hit by an attack, then you weren't hit by an attack. You can't have it both ways, where he got hit by the attack but also didn't.
First is whatabouttism which has different function. Refrain from doing that
But to answer your point on the second one.

Anos himself said he regenerated in time
So that alone says that him rewinding time as if the attack never hit is still a form of regeneration by returning him to a state before he was stabbed regenerating any damage in the process.
That is still a form of regeneration.
Since you used whataboutism im gonna do it as well for a little tomfoolery
Example from Accelworld one of the abilities of the female cast is to reverse time thus healing someone to a state before they were damaged.
Regeneration negation basically prevents even such thing from happening at also prevent reincarnation or any form a regeneration can be done because the thing is damaged and destroyed thus is regenerated.

For fairness sake I'd ask a staff to evaluate these 2 points regarding regeneration via time hax we have whether that qualifies still as regeneration as we both agree with the premise but not with what it grants and such. Because this topic could just circle back.

...Yeah, just like the ingredients you put in your food are what defines it. Following a set of instructions to create something will always result in that thing having properties based on the instructions.
The difference between a recipe book and a spell is quite obvious, a book gives you instructions on what you have to do, the magic formulas are what define the spell, without a formula there is no spell, if the formula is changed the spell is changed, you should better explain why this does not fall under IM type 2 instead of making an analogy that does not explain why it does not.

the spell thing just seems more power modification than info type 2
Yes, I just didn't understand why the analogy in the book made it stop being IM type 2, since I don't even know hax well, and I didn't even understand why the analogy made it stop being what it is.

You're missing the claims within the context of the verse and their knowledge of such weapon works.
Jerga being close to evansmana would know full well about it. If Evansmana wasn't buffed and such then it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume such case. If Jerga was indeed affected by venuzdonoa powers
...Okay? None of this proves resistance negation, though.

Reincarnation goes in many ways.
One is of soul being reborn into another body.

But we know in The context if maou it is their source reincarnating everything to a new Incarnation of said concept.

Seeing how their concept is fundamental to their existence just like how source is and that it existence will cause an entity to die including their soul and mind and that their source as long as it exist can bring back the the person regardless of how they are destroyed (physically spiritually or both) they will return. So yes it is regeneration at mid godly. I'm not really sure how fast but it could be slow iirc for normal characters which makes it battle inapplicable
What? No, we don't just assume reincarnation includes the soul and mind unless that's stated. We only give regeneration up to the extent of what people are shown to regenerate, not... whatever this is. There's no indication given that the source can rebuild the soul and mind as it does the body, you would need actual evidence of that.

First is whatabouttism which has different function. Refrain from doing that
But to answer your point on the second one.

Anos himself said he regenerated in time
So that alone says that him rewinding time as if the attack never hit is still a form of regeneration by returning him to a state before he was stabbed regenerating any damage in the process.
Since you used whataboutism im gonna do it as well for a little tomfoolery
Example from Accelworld one of the abilities of the female cast is to reverse time thus healing someone to a state before they were damaged.
Regeneration negation basically prevents even such thing from happening at also prevent reincarnation or any form a regeneration can be done because the thing is damaged and destroyed thus is regenerated.
I didn't say it wasn't regeneration, though? The way the regeneration works is by rewinding time to a point where an attack hasn't hit you, so you're reverted to an unharmed state. In this case, Anos would be rewinding his source back to the point before Evansmana hit him, so it never did hit him, meaning it never negated his regen (and the fact that he had to use Rivide/Argonemt implies that, if the attack did connect normally, it would've legitimately killed him). That's the basis of this downgrade.

The difference between a recipe book and a spell is quite obvious, a book gives you instructions on what you have to do, the magic formulas are what define the spell, without a formula there is no spell, if the formula is changed the spell is changed, you should better explain why this does not fall under IM type 2 instead of making an analogy that does not explain why it does not.
That's how instructions work, Dog. You cannot build something with no instructions, if you change the instructions needed to build something, you change the end result, etc. It is essentially just knowledge, which is then followed like a blueprint (it is literally referred to as a blueprint lol) by the caster, which then affects how the spell turns out.

This is relatively simple. Basically, the source is a concept that can reform the physical body upon death. Except, no scan seems to confirm that it can reform the mind and soul as well, which is required for MGR. Without evidence of that, MGR should go back down to low-godly regen, unless evidence can be provided that the source reconstructs the mind and soul as well as the body.
Screenshot_20230426-115443.png

Sorry for the hell sake. But why it's not MGR again?

That's how instructions work, Dog. You cannot build something with no instructions, if you change the instructions needed to build something, you change the end result, etc. It is essentially just knowledge, which is then followed like a blueprint (it is literally referred to as a blueprint lol) by the caster, which then affects how the spell turns out.
It's not about that, I asked why it doesn't fit IM type 2 (because I don't know how hax works).

22b0e863007e8afc72c306f32944f3bc2467a802.gifv

Ladies and Gentlemans, here we go.
Agree
Resistance to Fear Manipulation
Agree
Regeneration (Mid-Godly)
Disagree. When a character is reduced to source only then it means that their entire being except for his source has been destroyed. The source exists deeper than the body, mind and soul. The same novel says that the source exists deeper than the body, mind and soul, so you saying that there is no proof that the soul or mind has been destroyed is the same as equating the source to the soul and the mind to the source when clearly the source can act and regenerate with its memories even if everything else has been destroyed. A person can be destroyed in countless ways but as long as the source exists it will continue to regenerate to its original state.
Resistance Negation
Venuzdonoa simply by being present made Evansmana able to affect Jerga who was immune to holy attacks. Venuzdonoa didn't attack or use any Hax just did the feat and it's "Negatin Jerga's Inmmunity". We have more Resistance negation feats, but they are still way ahead of the current TL.
Limited Invulnerability
Perhaps change it to Forcefield creation? if not then agree.
Immortality Negation
I can find this being fine. Although it will still be added when the feats I talked about in the last thread are translated.
Resistance to Attack Reflection
This seems just like resistance to the anti-demon stuffs.
Concept Manipulation (Type 1)
If the staff said it should be reverted to type 3 then I can do it, but I heard Decived said he had a type 1 source argument? Should I do it or wait?
Resistance to Regeneration and Immortality Negation
How fortunate that the part that says that Anos will regenerate from the destruction of his source by overcoming his own destruction in the same way that graham can regenerate from non-existence even when his regeneration has been negated by Venuzdonoa is not translated. So we will take care of adding it when that part is translated so unless there is some counterargument agree ig?

Screenshot_20230426-115443.png

Sorry for the hell sake. But why it's not MGR again?
Well, this passage says it restores the "source at the root of one's magic" that lingers after death. So there's 2 questions here: 1. Is this about the soul, or the source? 2. How is Ingall regenerating something that "lingers after death"? If it still exists, it wouldn't need to be regenerated.

However, if this is valid, then it's very helpful and all we'd have left to prove is the regeneration of the mind.

It's not about that, I asked why it doesn't fit IM type 2 (because I don't know how hax works).
Type 1 info hax is like basically changing the instructions in a book; The things people do or don't know is directly altered because that information was changed, and what people do with that information is changed as a result. Type 2 would be more like rewriting reality directly, akin to making a recipe where, if one ingredient is changed, all instances of that recipe in that reality are changed to match it.

Type 1 info hax is like basically changing the instructions in a book; The things people do or don't know is directly altered because that information was changed, and what people do with that information is changed as a result.
I think I understand
Type 2 would be more like rewriting reality directly, akin to making a recipe where, if one ingredient is changed, all instances of that recipe in that reality are changed to match it.
Reminds me a bit of CM type 2

Disagree. When a character is reduced to source only then it means that their entire being except for his source has been destroyed. The source exists deeper than the body, mind and soul. The same novel says that the source exists deeper than the body, mind and soul, so you saying that there is no proof that the soul or mind has been destroyed is the same as equating the source to the soul and the mind to the source when clearly the source can act and regenerate with its memories even if everything else has been destroyed. A person can be destroyed in countless ways but as long as the source exists it will continue to regenerate to its original state.
Was that gif really necessary when you agreed with most of the changes? :v

We don't just assume that a character being destroyed or reduced to their source means their soul and mind are erased as well. As the EE page states:

"This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default. It can only be judged by what it has accomplished,"

So even if a character is stated to have been erased, or destroyed, or reduced to their source, we can't say their soul/mind was destroyed as well without any direct statements confirming that. Also, the source existing deeper than the mind or soul just... isn't relevant? We judge EE on the basis of what the character regenerates, not what they regenerate from, so even if they regenerate from a concept, we'd only rank that based on what we see them regenerate (which in this case is just the body, and maybe the soul).

Venuzdonoa simply by being present made Evansmana able to affect Jerga who was immune to holy attacks. Venuzdonoa didn't attack or use any Hax just did the feat and it's "Negatin Jerga's Inmmunity". We have more Resistance negation feats, but they are still way ahead of the current TL.
My issue with this is that there are many different mechanisms that could lead to the same effect, but resistance negation seems like an overly generous interpretation. Is there further context on what exactly Venuzdonoa did in this scene?

Perhaps change it to Forcefield creation? if not then agree.
Yeah, forcefield creation is fine.

If the staff said it should be reverted to type 3 then I can do it, but I heard Decived said he had a type 1 source argument? Should I do it or wait?
You can do it now, and if Deceived's arguments are accepted then we can re-add it. It's just one number that needs to be changed, after all :v

Does not destroying the body destroy the mind with it?
No.

You only need either sould or mind but can be both for mid godly.
So no need for the mind part as mind and soul are connected in this verse
This is incorrect. The regen page clearly states you need both. It's body, mind, and soul", not "body, and either the mind or soul".

I didn't quite understand the MGR, does the MGR come from Ingall?
Yes, from how characters can use their source to cast Ingall and rebuild their bodies after death.

You only need either sould or mind but can be both for mid godly.
So no need for the mind part
Actually I already explained, all the characters that are only reduced to source is because their previous existence was destroyed to the point that only the concept of their existence was left intact, and this concept of existence is even deeper than the body, mind and soul, for only this concept to remain then all the previous must be destroyed, it is very different from when anos simply destroys the sources or strips them from the body of their enemies leaving all the rest intact.

Actually I already explained, all the characters that are only reduced to source is because their previous existence was destroyed to the point that only the concept of their existence was left intact, and this concept of existence is even deeper than the body, mind and soul, for only this concept to remain then all the previous must be destroyed, it is very different from when anos simply destroys the sources or strips them from the body of their enemies leaving all the rest intact.
Are there scans of characters being stated to have been reduced to only their sources? Or anything saying their mind and soul was destroyed?
going to bed btw, hope some of the scans i asked for are up when i wake up :v

Was that gif really necessary when you agreed with most of the changes? :v
Drama should be made ofc.
We don't just assume that a character being destroyed or reduced to their source means their soul and mind are erased as well. As the EE page states:

"This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default. It can only be judged by what it has accomplished,"

So even if a character is stated to have been erased, or destroyed, or reduced to their source, we can't say their soul/mind was destroyed as well without any direct statements confirming that. Also, the source existing deeper than the mind or soul just... isn't relevant? We judge EE on the basis of what the character regenerates, not what they regenerate from, so even if they regenerate from a concept, we'd only rank that based on what we see them regenerate (which in this case is just the body, and maybe the soul).
Well it has already been proven that it also includes the souls in the reiner scan, and also that the source stores the memories and the related mind related stuffs after the destruction of the body, so it is safe to say that there is no mind if the source has to do the work of the mind. And again, more feats about all this remain untranslated.
My issue with this is that there are many different mechanisms that could lead to the same effect, but resistance negation seems like an overly generous interpretation. Is there further context on what exactly Venuzdonoa did in this scene?
Venuz's point is that most feats that do not involve direct attacks are done just by being present. E.g. when negated the regeneration of the gods just by being present, when regenerated the source of the user while resisting the regeneration negation of itself just by being present and many more. Like the previous ones in this venuzdonoa made jerga's immunity non-existent to begin with so Evansmana can affect him, and I don't have full scan since I read the novel in Spanish.

Are there scans of characters being stated to have been reduced to only their sources?
The current 4 volumes? There must be iirc.
After the current 4 volumes? There are so many that I can't even count them.

Also i'm going to bed too so someone else should handle that.

Will also revert the cm to type 3.

Well, this passage says it restores the "source at the root of one's magic" that lingers after death. So there's 2 questions here: 1. Is this about the soul, or the source? 2. How is Ingall regenerating something that "lingers after death"? If it still exists, it wouldn't need to be regenerated.
Soul. Source lingers after the death, not soul, misha's soul will no longer exist after being merged.

However, if this is valid, then it's very helpful and all we'd have left to prove is the regeneration of the mind.
No.

It's clearly written in Low godly regen that it doesn't deals with non physical aspects of a character in regen regards.
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other non-physical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

So, yeah, it being low godly is contradictory to what Low godly is. Soul is treated as more fundamental than mind in our system. So if it's that aspect has been reduced to nothing then there is no reason to assume that mind still is there.

Just wake up from bed when saw this argument, it's pretty solid since it can't be Low Godly due contradicting with the LGR and has all the ways to be Mid-Godly after everything that has already proved regarding the destruction of the soul and the source doing the work of the mind after everything has been destroyed.
It's clearly written in Low godly regen that it doesn't deals with non physical aspects of a character in regen regards.

So, yeah, it being low godly is contradictory to what Low godly is. Soul is treated as more fundamental than mind in our system. So if it's that aspect has been reduced to nothing then there is no reason to assume that mind still is there.
@Planck69 this may tell you that LGR isn't possible at all. Because LGR doesn't includes regeneration related to only concepts like its proven here. Only MGR and HGR does. And I would also ask you to review the Resistance Negation argument, because making the immunity of something that is immune to holy manipulation disappear and be affected afterwards is clearly Resistance Negation.

Now cya. Sleep time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back