• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the bullets and fireballs should be a bare minimum of 4-A because of the dimension the low 2-C is does show dante's attack were not even fazing mundus until he had power boosts from others. So seperating is 4th dimension as well? oh boy i am getting a headache

The gap between 4-A and Low 2-C is quite literally infinite. Did the sword Sparda fuel Dante with literally infinite energy? Because energy bends space-time, an infinite amount of energy may be able to tear space-time.

If not, and Sparda can still somehow separate space-time continuums, that falls under hax.

Is there any evidence that Dante's attacks without the Sparda literally leaves not even a nanoscopic injury on Mundus?

Is there any evidence that Mundus, Dante, or Sparda can freely move through the 4th dimension by nature?

Again, there's hax, and then there's power.

Well, again, were we shown that Mundus merged together the entire universes, or just that he connected Earth to the demon world? If he did merge the entire universes, we will probably have to rate him in relation to Dante's demonstrated tier in practical combat, and rate his space-time manipulation as "Low 2-C via hax that is inapplicable for practical combat purposes".

Antvasima said:
Well, again, were we shown that Mundus merged together the entire universes, or just that he connected Earth to the demon world? If he did merge the entire universes, we will probably have to rate him in relation to Dante's demonstrated tier in practical combat, and rate his space-time manipulation as "Low 2-C via hax that is inapplicable for practical combat purposes".
he merged it successfully Ant

Btw: I have tried to fix Warlock's profile.

@Antvasima Exactly

And I think this applies to many profiles here. (Characters having their stats upgraded due to hax, that is.)

well i would wait for AMM to give his points out but at least 4-A low 2-C via hax seems fine but i mind as well wait for AMM to see what he thinks first

I am uncertain about the 4-A part. If Mundus was strictly shown to be able to assault Dante with small meteorites and the like, and did not use anything remotely approaching Multi-Solar System level practical attacks, we will probably have to scale his AP from Dante rather than the other way around.

I don't agree with the Multi Solar System-Level rating because that "space" Mundus created is obviously an illusion.

@3:06

Dante is STANDING, in OUTER SPACE, a VACUUM, not floating. And then he actually jumps off the "ground", how do you jump off a vacuum in the first place?

That "space" is an illusion along with everything in it.

That Standing could just simply be stiff animations, he has a really stiff animation when he is in the air with his majin form too.

@Pietro Maximoff

This is what the OP said in regards whether the stars are an illusion or not:

"Yes they are. Later on within the fight around the 5:50 minute mark we see both fighters travel onto a distant planets atmosphere. And two minutes later even begin to land on it causing great distruction within it. And due to this planet not being an illusion it adds to the legitimacy of the stars present throughout in the background."

However: 1. He did not address how Dante was standing on a solid ground and actually jumps off of it in a vacuum, where he should be floating. 2. The fact that we don't even see a planet, just what looks like the summit of a volcano with clouds around it, like the thunder clouds they were travelling through previously.

Also SpecN, thanks for clearly explaining the way that hax thing works to me earlier. You were very cool and clear about it so thanks man

Kingrandy7 said:
That Standing could just simply be stiff animations, he has a really stiff animation when he is in the air with his majin form too.
Look closely at his feet, posture, and how he jumps, he was obviously standing on something instead of floating.

After Hell Gates were opened demon and humans were in one world so basically "merged"

Sparda sealed away Hell Gates and worlds were twisted again?

So everyone with Yamato should be 2-C ?

No.

I think it's low level space-time manipulation at all that don't give 2-C.

your right it does look like hes standing on something and then jumps off of it, I dont know if this warants a counter point to it but, he does have an ability that alows him to make platforms and jump off of them. Its called air hike. It doese indeed have its own animation so it lets you know when its used and that animation wasnt present but maybe he used an advance version of it in this situation. Again idk if this at all means anything/warents something but i thought id metion it , on top of the game overall having stiff animation

Mascotman said:
After Hell Gates were opened demon and humans were in one world so basically "merged"

No.

Mundus didn't need the gate in the first place

So it seems that Low 2-C via hax that are inapplicable for practical combat purposes is mostly solid. The Multi solar system seems weird because of the 3 things that SpecN stated ( just seeing clouds, a surface , and standing in space ) Also im not sure if the planet level thing got ruled out or not, I think SpecN did rule it out. The only closest thing iv seen that stated mundus might have created those stars in the back is that he stated he could create a bunch of trishes and other powerful creations, tho i dont think that means he created all those stars. Its late so im going to sleep, you guys have all been pretty cool and chill so thanks for that. hopefully this gets settled soon

So it seems that Low 2-C via hax

Via what hax?

2-C via hax can be by ablities which works on universal and higher scale.

Mundus dosen't have anything close to that

Mascotman said:
But he can't
mascot mundus did succedded in merging but failed to maintain because sparda beat him and they got seperated again (the universes)

Please recall Antvasima requested evidence that the manga is canon to the DC games and that Mundus actually merged the entire realms other than a portion of it or via a link to Earth.

If anyone could present evidences for or against either of these statements, it would be appreciated (preferably not by a wikia).

Okay, so going by what SpecN said, creating multiple solar systems was likely an illusion, and going by what Mascotman said, Mundus simply opened portals between different universes, which Sparda then sealed.

Going by the above, it seems like upgrades are not necessary, and to avoid having to go through this again, we should probably make a rule about that attempting to upgrade Mundus to Multi-Solar System or Universe+ level is a forbidden topic, with a link to this thread,

Thanks, Antvasima

Mundus actually merged the entire realms other than a portion of it or via a link to Earth.

Not stated anyway.

Most likely he did the same thing as Abigail in anime

hmmm i still see the low 2-C via hax thing being fine but i think waiting for more input is better

Tis a shame. But yeah after looking around a bit I can agree with Mascot with Mundus not merging anything. While he did manage create entry portals within the Human World.

Mascotman said:

No.

Yeah they were in one world technically. I do agree that its not universal but now the possibillity of it being planet level is quite high.

Because to me it seemed like the feat was a roided up version of Abigails.

to be honest, the entire scene seems way to vague for me to say anything definitive, however it seems more like teleportation then creation of a large portion of a galaxy...

Faisal Shourov said:
I get the 4A, but where's the 2C coming from? Sorry not very knowledgeable on Devil May Cry
2C was Mundus supposedly merging two universes Demon and Human worlds. As one.

Faisal Shourov said:
I get the 4A, but where's the 2C coming from? Sorry not very knowledgeable on Devil May Cry
Basically, nothing (not even stars and galaxies) existed before the world were created, at all. When the world was created, it split into two parts (human and demon world).

Mundus wanted to fuse the two worlds together. Mind you in the case here, the scale of the worlds would be universal, as the world would not have been born from absolute darkness if it wasn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back