• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When his base powers are matter manipulation he's not going to just throw him around either, he'll rip him apart or freeze him in place, and it doesn't matter if he switches places with Limbo if he's already immobilized.

Jubi jins actually all have mid regen level. I made a CRT for it a couple of days ago, check it out. Obito had his head split in half by his own tsb exploding

it doesn't matter if he switches places with Limbo if he's already immobilized

I would assume creating the "storm" that freezes is not instantenious, not is freezing, and with he's precognition on would allow him to jus tswich out

I was talking about Magneto forcing him to stay still by manipulating the iron in blood to freeze him in place.

Madara resists ice manipulation since a weaker Kakashi can resist ice so cold that you have to constantly mold chakra. if he had stopped his body would have been frozen.

That just allows his clones to get in and oneshot...

Plus would he just snipe in character? I don't remember him doing that when he didn't have foreknowledge on the enemy. And can't tsb null it?

Doesn't mean he resists nigh-absolute zero ice.

Assuming the lightspeed matter manipulator can't disable or badly injure Madara before he can use Limbo

first of all what do we even consider nigh absolute zero lol thats the first time i ever heard that term being used

AstralKing7 said:
first of all what do we even consider nigh absolute zero lol thats the first time i ever heard that term being used

-300 or around there. Also resistance only works up to what it's shown to be able resist. And I seriously doubt that Kakashi has ever resisted ice on the level.

@AstralKing Literally just near absolute zero...? It's not some fancy term it means what it says.

@Ricsi Magneto's attacks are on thought too, and even if he doesn't need blood to think he certainly needs to be alive to think, which would be tricky if Magneto tears him apart.

I don't see why he wouldn't be wary of Madara and use his powers to disable him in such a fight, especially with SBA meaning he's gonna be completely serious.

Magneto's attacks are on thought too, and even if he doesn't need blood to think he certainly needs to be alive to think, which would be tricky if Magneto tears him apart

Man, if a weaker character like obito could do it while having his head torn in two to prove that he can...

I don't see why he wouldn't be wary of Madara and use his powers to disable him in such a fight, especially with SBA meaning he's gonna be completely serious.

The characters will employ their usual battle strategies,
including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.

He won'tbe serious by sba. In fact, he has zero knowledge on madara by SBA, so for all he knows madara is a normal human

Head being torn in two =/= body being torn to shreds while the iron in your blood is trapped in place, freezing you and preventing you from moving or using your abilities

Yeah, you're right. Magneto will think the grey thing with white hair is a normal human and play around casually, nevermind the fact that Magneto is rarely casual and a serious fighter.

Yeah, you're right. Magneto will think the grey thing with white hair is a normal human and play around casually, nevermind the fact that Magneto is rarely casual and a serious fighter

Since when can he see 4kms away from himself?

Head being torn in two =/= body being torn to shreds while the iron in your blood is trapped in place, freezing you and preventing you from moving or using your abilities

Show me one time he sniped like that. ONE TIME

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But he can jus tdodge it.

Stop and read the thread. It was already discussed
So avoid to bring the fact that kakashi resist to Ice manip for justificate that madara resist, he can dodge but if not, he get rekt

So avoid to bring the fact that kakashi resist to Ice manip for justificate that madara resist, he can dodge but if not, he get rekt

I never brought that up.

Magneto has planetary electromagnetic senses.

There's a panel linked where he froze the X-Men in place when he wanted to just talk. In a fight against an unknown enemy in which Magneto has every intention to kill, why wouldn't he move on from there to rip him apart? Serious Magneto instantly takes out Wolverine, for example, yeah.

Magneto has planetary electromagnetic senses

Which allows him to see people?

There's a panel linked where he froze the X-Men in place when he wanted to just talk. In a fight against an unknown enemy in which Magneto has every intention to kill, why wouldn't he move on from there to rip him apart? Serious Magneto instantly takes out Wolverine, for example, yeah.

Freezing will just get him killed. And he isn't in a must kill mentality. He is in the same mentality he would be in a casual fight, but with morals not stopping him from trading killing blows

Which allows him to identify what Madara is. Why would he play around with a normal human anyways, Magneto despises humans (generally speaking).

Not when it disables many of Madara's abilities and when Magneto will definitely follow up.

Which allows him to identify what Madara is. Why would he play around with a normal human anyways, Magneto despises humans (generally speaking).

How? How does him sensing him identify him? At most he would think its a mutant due to the horns

Not when it disables many of Madara's abilities and when Magneto will definitely follow up.

It doesn't disable shirna tensei and limbo

Because his electromagnetic senses are very precise? This is a serious fight anyways and Magneto is the type to fight seriously, so it doesn't matter if Magneto thinks he's a mutant or a human.

It will disable things that he needs hand signs for by preventing Madara from moving.

Back