• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Darth Vader vs Madara Uchiha

5-B versions used.

Location is the Valley of the End.

Win by kill.

Darth Vader: 2 (Misogi2, TheC2)

Madara Uchiha: 14 (Paksjr, Zaratthustra, M3X, EmperorRorepme, YungManzi, Rocker1189, Dzhindzholia, Burning Full Fingers, The Wright Way, Ogbunabali, I am myself You are you, Omimi,Jimboydejuan12, KLOL506)

Inconclusive:

CalebTB12 said:
Paksjr said:
If Vader can sense/see limbo then he probably takes it. If not Madara would likely win.
It's likely Vader can sense who's the real Madara.
It is very hard to avoid attacks from things you can't sense. From Vader's view there'd never be any clones to differentiate in the first place unless he starts pulling information from Madara's skull. Vader's mindhax would probably work, as Naruto mindhax isn't the strongest thing around, but will Vader open with a full mental assault and incapacitate Madara before the 4 Limbo clones kill him?

It is very hard to avoid attacks from things you can't sense. From Vader's view there'd never be any clones to differentiate in the first place unless he starts pulling information from Madara's skull. Vader's mindhax would probably work, as Naruto mindhax isn't the strongest thing around, but will Vader open with a full mental assault and incapacitate Madara before the 4 Limbo clones kill him?

Star Wars mindhax is infamously OP. He'd better have some good feats of resistance or Darth'll turn his barriers to mulch.

Vader could just mindhax or he could just start telekinetically start crushing Madara's organs. It doesn't help that Madara doesn't possess the defenses that most force users/opponents that Vader fights have. It also doesn't help that Vader can do either of these with a thought.

Given Vader's mindset, he'd just end the fight as quickly as possible.

The Wright Way said:
Star Wars mindhax is infamously OP. He'd better have some good feats of resistance or Darth'll turn his barriers to mulch.
But is it in character for Vader to do a mindhax stomp right off the bat?

On the other note, the only mindhax resistance I believe Madara has would be resistance to the IT due to his Rinnegan/Rinne-Sharingan. However I doubt this really matters as IT is different to what Vader does.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Madara resists planetary mindhax.
We measure the potency of mindhax by how many minds it can effect. Unless Madara can deal with mindhax that can affect 23 million beings at once, he's got no chance.

Where is everyone getting 23 million from? I thought Vader's mindhax scaled higher than that.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I know. Madara wasn't affected by Infinite Tsukuyomi that puts the entire planet under mindhax.
I'm pretty sure Madara isn't affected by his own Genjutsu.

I just want to point out that planetary>>>>23 million

Vader mindhax should be above that afaik but just wanted to point that out

Madara via Limbo.

Each Limbo is 200zt at least. 6 characters (5 cant be detected) Vs. 1

Madara has much more versatality than Vader. Madara also has the TSB to one shot/shield or regenerate himself. Don't forget the Izanagi. Limbo can also one shot him. Use limbo or TSB for a suicide duo kill then use Izanagi to resurect himself.

Yeah, cause I've heard huge debates about whether the moon amplified it or just reflected it and I don't know enough about the verse to know where we stand on that officially.

Mr. Redic said:
Isn't mindhax power mostly a matter of range here anyway?
More a matter of how many people it can affect. Vader can mindhax people across the galaxy, doesn't mean he can mindhax the entire galaxy.

Well if that's the case, I'm pretty sure Madara scales off Sasuke since they were both six path Rinnegan users (plus he was the one who used it in the first place), so if the IT feat is accepted as planetary he'd likely have good enough resistance to fight off Vader's mindhax. And it did affect everyone on the planet, so it probably counts.

Im pretty sure the moon both reflects and amplifies the tsukyomi considering it covered the entire planet in its light and mindhaxed them all

Back