• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obito Uchiha VS Thanos (Marvel Comics)

• Fight Location: Santiago Bernabéu
  • Starting Distance: 50m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • FSWW Obito | Base Thanos
Obito:
Thanos:
Inconclusive:

9dec23c038d9e9ac0ebac663612b1e6e.png
34562d55865f54dacfa413c09554819e.png

Seriously though, Obito has like only two wincons that are barely even feasible since they both require him to Grapple with Thanos when Thanos just needs to literally think just to kill him. Thankfully Obito's Kamui might be able to save him for all of 5 Seconds before Thanos 4D Chess Masters him with his Supergenius Intellect.

Hmmm, his optional equipment does have a throne where he can cross dimensions so there's that
If you give him that, then Obito literally has nothing he can do. At least like this He has a super minor chance at victory if he plays this absolutely perfectly.

So it's still not enough, how bout we give obito the cosmic cube and give him knowledge bout cosmic cube then?

(Yes it's a stretch but just curious)

Resistance to Soul Manipulation isn't listed on Thanos' profile, so that's something to go off for Obito...but....yeah...

Also somewhat unrelated, but the idea of Obito fighting Thanos at the Santiago Bernabéu is so hilarious to think about.

I'm honestly not sure how Thanos doesn't have Soul Manipulation Resistance given how badly Ghost Rider failed to effect him.

Well, that makes things... a lot worse...

Most likely a very obvious question, but Thanos creating portals to another point of existence gives him interdimensional travel right?

I'm honestly not sure how Thanos doesn't have Soul Manipulation Resistance given how badly Ghost Rider failed to effect him.
Thanos' file is horrendous. It doesn't take into account shit ton of his hax for some reasons. Dude resists soul hax, yes. But not on the file

BFR wouldn't work either because Thanos has like tier range with teleportation and shit. Not sure if that's on his file tho, but it's pretty common in his stories.

This remains a mismatch then. It might be worth giving Obito another shot with MCU Thanos. But here there's just nothing he can do.

Thanos' file is horrendous. It doesn't take into account shit ton of his hax for some reasons. Dude resists soul hax, yes. But not on the file

BFR wouldn't work either because Thanos has like tier range with teleportation and shit. Not sure if that's on his file tho, but it's pretty common in his stories.
comic profiles be like

It's sad how barebone and shit most of them are lol. But it's also a pain in the ass to fix so can't blame them
God I love the fact that I work alone in unknown verses lol, imagine having several people trying to mess with a single character? Removing abilities, adding abilities, removing Tiers, adding Tiers, outliers, double standards etc, can't be me lol, i can wank whatever I want and nobody would know, while all the others shounen and comic scalers are dealing with clogged up problems lol, and i watch all of it 👀
hqdefault.jpg

God I love the fact that I work alone in unknown verses lol, imagine having several people trying to mess with a single character? Removing abilities, adding abilities, removing Tiers, adding Tiers, outliers, double standards etc, can't be me lol, i can wank whatever I want and nobody would know, while all the others shounen and comic scalers are dealing with clogged up problems lol, and i watch all of it 👀
hqdefault.jpg

Jujutsu Kaisen being stalled beyond human comprehend.

90% of the verse scales to calcs that aren't even up to date.

hqdefault.jpg
That's why I am trying to focus on valiant only. Nobody knows it 🗿🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back