• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skyggen said:
If you do not accept that Magneto uses his powers as he wants even though he has already used them that way, I can not do anything.

My point is: to reach Magneto, the clones will have to be tangible. And when they become tangible, they will not be able to knock down the shield.
No I do not accept he would use them first move.

They dont, they can be intangible until they have to hit him. Nothing stops them from doing that.

Skyggen said:
It's all right. So I do not accept that Madara uses Limbo as the first move.

And when they need to hit Magneto they will not, because the shields will stop.

We're not going to reach a consensus, so that's my end point.
Except we know he does because he uses it multiple times first time unlike Magneto. Who used it first time once in a specfic situation.

He would not even know they are there he can not see them and put up a shield.

Yeah you are not going to be able to actually make any good points so of course you have to end.

THats just being biased literally lol. Madara literally uses Limbo as his first move. It falls to you to prove that Magneto uses it as his first move.

I also proved where Madara's limbo clones can be tangble while intang

It's all right. So I do not accept that Madara uses Limbo as the first move.

False equivalency. Madara was showed using it right away as hegot the ability to. You have yet to show something effective that magneto STARTED with agains unknown enemies,

And when they need to hit Magneto they will not, because the shields will stop

They phase through the shield and then become tangible. Its not rocket science

Madara may be unable to breathe, but that does not mean he does not need oxyge

No. Someone with his powers talking in space means he doesn't need oxygen

Okay, enough with the blood thing, as it implies that every character who can breathe in space can't die of blood loss. I can name several dozen characters, including characters from Naruto, who would say otherwise.

The real cal howard said:
Okay, enough with the blood thing, as it implies that every character who can breathe in space can't die of blood loss. I can name several dozen characters, including characters from Naruto, who would say otherwise.
??? Like who? Because the only people that breathe in space are , The otsutsuki and none of them would die from blood loss. Also it does not matter if it is characters not from Naruto because logically they would not. Not that it matters anyway. Because again he does not even use that in a fight in character.

Okay, enough with the blood thing, as it implies that every character who can breathe in space can't die of blood loss. I can name several dozen characters, including characters from Naruto, who would say otherwise

I feel that being sliced in half should make your bloodpressure drop to zero right away anyways...

Also, we don't aply logic of other fictional verses to verses that aren't in a shared universe.We go by real world logic unless hsown otherwise, and no character that doesn't need to bleed has ever died of lack of blood

I only remember him doing it with the Bijuus

He used it throughout all fights after he got the eye...

Litiraly, he spammed it against sasuke and naruto, the bijuu and even used them against sakura

Magneto did this to the Scarlet Witch. With the Daredevil. With the Black Widow. With the Avengers. And with a group of soldiers. Is it enough for you?

I can only imagine two of those being unknown to him. And again, the blood shouldn't be a problem, as to say otherwise would mean that his blood was flowing just fine while his lower half was ripped/cut off

I also feel he started off with simply rogdalling someone more times.

Skyggen said:
Magneto did this to the Scarlet Witch. With the Daredevil. With the Black Widow. With the Avengers. And with a group of soldiers. Is it enough for you?
Did he do it first thing against all of them? And did he have no info.

@Rocker. Naruto himself and Sasuke would die of blood loss. I don't know if Sasuke could breathe in space or not but Naruto can. In terms of characters outside of Naruto, there's Superman, Frieza, Rayquaza, Thor, Mario, Sonic, Meta Knight, need I go on?

@Rocker. Naruto himself and Sasuke would die of blood loss. I don't know if Sasuke could breathe in space or not but Naruto can. In terms of characters outside of Naruto, there's Superman, Frieza, Rayquaza, Thor, Mario, Sonic, Meta Knight, need I go on?
What proof? Whitout using his transformations, sure, but I don't think he ever breathed in space without them.

Again, other fictions do not aply.(And I'm pretty sure friza would not have died by lack of blood)

And at lasdt, are you saying his blood was circling while he was cut in half?

Not with his cloak which is what he can use to breathe in space with. And even then he would heal well before he bleeds out. Sasuke does not have it.

You can not use other fictional series.

@Risci. Except they do because Naruto hasn't been shown to be this special snowflake in fiction where once they have shown to go in space, they stop needing to have blood and can therefore can survive anything short of destroying the head.

whats the point of using another verse to prove a point for this one???The verses are different. Madara and Frieza and superman and everyone you listed are different people. Madara shown to move with half a body which means he doesnt need his blood to flow. Its clear as day tbf

@Risci. Except they do because Naruto hasn't been shown to be this special snowflake in fiction where once they have shown to go in space, they stop needing to have blood and can therefore can survive anything short of destroying the head.
Are you ignoring the "cut in half" part? Are you saying his blood was circulating like that?

If they have not been shown to have this problem yet can breathe in space they should not. No one here is a special snowflake.

Okay, that's my last argument. A human can survive 2 minutes in oxygen-free space. Just because Madara can survive in space for a certain time, does not mean that he can survive completely deprived of oxygen. You will not agree to it, but that's what I think.

Madara had his body cut in half, are you sying that his blood was still going?

Also, by that logic, he can take it for 2 minutes, wich is enough for the limbo clones to cut magneto in half, especialy as you showed him doing stuff that didn't kill the enemy, only stopped him

why are people ignoring the fact that madara can move with half his body. YOu guys are clearly trying to use the argument that if he goes to space he will die from his blood not flowing but we clearly see he can move without his blood flowing. And stop trying to apply this to Naruto. Madara has two reason he can move with out his blood flowing. His regen and the fact that he has the powers of the SOSP and his dna being more Otsutuski than human. THis thread is about madara not Naruto.

He would die without half the body. It only survived because it regenerated and everything returned to normal.

Exept he flew away and moved freely before regenerating.

Magneto would put a shield around his body if he ever got hit.

They phase thogh it
, how many times does this have to be repeated?

@Risci. Because he has Regenerationn. A Regenerationn that's only good up to mid.

@Rocker. This is not an "innocent until proven guilty" type of thing. I want you to name me one fiction where this is treated to be the case and the factor is due to that, not regen/immortality.

I want you to name me one fiction where this is treated to be the case and the factor is due to that, not regen/immortality.

Madara has immortality though...

Okay, think whatever you want. I am over what to do.

Unless I missed it, you showed no reason as for wich they cannot phase through it.

@Cal UQ HOlder yeah i named it for him. They have shown to go to space and fight in space because of their regen and they are immortal cause of the same reasons as Madara so yeah,

@Risci. Because he has Regenerationn. A Regenerationn that's only good up to mid.
@Rocker. This is not an "innocent until proven guilty" type of thing. I want you to name me one fiction where this is treated to be the case and the factor is due to that, not regen/immortality.
I really dont get your oint here. You want to me to spend time looking for some fiction where someone who can breathe in space is bleeding out but fine? Like where am I going to find something so specific and why would I? Either way it does not stop Limbo from doing what it wants and screwing him up.

@Risci.
Losing all the blood in your body > Anything Madara that's non-Edo has regenerated from.
Yeah tell me that when Magneto has ever actually killed someone in that way.

@Risci.
Losing all the blood in your body > Anything Madara that's non-Edo has regenerated from.
I relly don't understand you logic. 100% Bloodloss should not kill someone who can survive having his head ripped apart. Beyond that, your using of other fiction to prove it is wrong.

We use the real world for stuff like this unless shown otherwise

There is no such thing as tangible or intangible Limbo.It exists in a different dimension.

It doesn't become tangible upon attack,it simply lands a hit.It can affect everything while nothing affects them at the same time.

For example when Limbo clashed with Naruto,Sasuke's sword just passed through it,because it does not have cross-dimensional range.And Sakura never affected Limbo,it was Limbo that blocked her attack.

I see a lot of threads where people just ignore Limbo's main ability and just say "it is not intangible" or something like that.At least learn about the ability,check Madara's page.Cause it is not the first time we have to explain that Limbo exists in a different dimension.

Guys, this was finished a long time ago. Voting is useless as of now.It should be brought up in a removal thread and remade

Back