• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to go especially insane (And have a High 6-C, probably soon to be Low 6-B legitimately having a good fight with a Low 5-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
Aight
Madara FRA assuming it isnt a stomp

Really.

You think he can pull it after being transmuted into particles?

They literally told me he can do that while dead

And transmute is not in character, that I will admit

It's a part of the black hole, which is very in character for a "By all means necessary" Guy like Cole.

Guys,Madara can not use Izanagi while dead,he needs to activate it first before dying.

This is incorrect. Danzo used Izanagi after being hit by Sasuke's Susanoo's arow.

Madara has SoSP power which allowed Obito's soul to use his eye powers even after he was disintegrated into nothing.

DMUA

Arguing is not allowed for creators of the battle and yes he can even use it then as its simply just another way of dying

I read the manga and dont remember that.It was only said that Madara revived himself using Izanagi,but Izanagi needs to be activated first,than you can lie dead how much you want.

But that doesnt matter since Madara wins that fight almost instantly,activating IT.

Voting is the only thing unallowed.

ShrekAlmighty said:
DMUA
Arguing is not allowed for creators of the battle and yes he can even use it then as its simply just another way of dying
Actually it is especially if people don't know the character

Obito literally came back from the afterlife to lend Kakashi his eye powers, and he's inferior to Madara who has the complete version of the Six Paths power.

Eh. I'll go all in. Start here.

TSB Power Nullification nullify RSB or Black Hole
Genetic abilities are inequal to spiritual energies like Chakra. Don't see how TSBs handle that. Besides, this implies he's going to be able to throw the balls in the middle of a black hole, or after all of his neuro electricity has been drained. While Madara can answer the latter with Izanagi, it's very unlikely he can use Izanagi when he's been reduced to Macro Quantum partials. He's only shown to die conventional deaths, not things like total annihilation.

Danzo tried to use Izanagi when Sasuke stabbed him with his final attack, but was shocked it didn't work because Sasuke's illusion made him miscount his eyes. This means that if he still had an eye left, Izanagi would have worked even after Sasuke's attack connected.

Genetic abilities are inequal to spiritual energies like Chakra.

SBA.

Don't see how TSBs handle that.

He doesn't have resistance to Power Null.

One more vote and its the fastest concluded thread in existence unless its a stomp

Really wish I knew what Izanagi was before debating

So he can do it after being atomized how did he lose in the first place again?

And I know it was PIS but really.

Also,Does Cole has soul?I mean,if he has Madara can absorb it via Limbo,also Madara can absorb his energy via limbo.Limbo's are OP.Since they are his clones,they are equal to him and only lack TSBs(Naruto's clones also dont have TSBs).

ShrekAlmighty said:
DMUA
either way u look it if inequal energies he cant hurt madara as only senjutsu based attacks can hurt him
Reread the SBA and said "Oooooooh"

So yeah.

Madara lost because Zetsu turned him into Kaguya.

Also, unless Cole's attack can destroy souls he can't stop Madara's Izanagi.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Shame that Monkey couldn't be here for this.
We should wait for him to give input at the very least.

arguing IS allowed for creatores, voting isnt, and he DID use it post death. the only thing that the izanagi has is a time limit of immortality, which, once it runs out, result in eye loss and no more immortality, however, as bito has shown, it can ork for 5 mintues, and fra for madara

DMUA the Madman does it agian...

So yeah, I'm really way too late to say anything, but Cole can't really get past IT or Izanagi. And of we put them both back to High-6C, it'll just get ugly

Madara's version against the First lasted for hours at least, possibly days, not that he'd need that much time.

Anyway, Six Paths users can still take damage from physical phenomena.

Oh.

Well then, we're all clear I guess.....

For this being a stomp because Izanagi too OP please nerf.

that would be incapacitation tho and cole can spam blavk holes, or madara might loose cuz he fakes hes death for a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back