• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continue...? (Han Jee-Han vs Sasuke Uchiha)

With the new revisions in place for the Naruto verse, I thought I would remake this match.

Both are in their 8-A forms.

Kirin is banned.

Speed is equalized.

Starting distance is 30 meters.

Fight takes place in an abandoned city.

Who wins?

Sasuke Uchiha: 2 (Rocker1189, Celestial Judge)

Han Jee-Ha: 4 (Risci-viragosi, CursedGentleman, ZackMoon1234, Mand21)

Vote counted, though I think you may want to consider the starting distances, The Gamer's mind, and the fact that chakra = magic here.

You always reply pretty quickly on my Jee-Han threads though. It's much appreciated.

Litentric Teon said:
Vote counted, though I think you may want to consider the starting distances, The Gamer's mind, and the fact that chakra = magic here.
You always reply pretty quickly on my Jee-Han threads though. It's much appreciated.

i mean, his genjutsu of choice works via eyecontact, and not even the likes of oro can block it. has gamer mind ever blocked illusions/pain induction?

Post scans please. However, that is the Gamer's body, not the Gamer's mind. And the Gamer's body worked perfectly fine, instantly repairing broken bones multiple times throughout a fight, essentially keeping Kwon from dying.

I just don't see Genjutsu as Sasuke's go to technique in a fight is all, whereas Han could use observe and his infinite arrows as his typical lead and learn about it. Han can still be caught in a genjutsu, nothing says otherwise, but I just don't think the battle is as simple as 'Han gets genjutsued.' And even if he does, there would still need to be explanation of how he can't break out of it, or how Sasuke wins.

I suppose I would just like a bit more of a thorough explanation is all. Though your vote still counts, as the implication is there for anyone who has seen Naruto.

I suppose I would just like a bit more of a thorough explanation is all. Though your vote still counts, as the implication is there for anyone who has seen Naruto.

this is the genjutsu that sasuke used when eaten by orochimaru

its mental illusion, so gamer body doesent come in here

he does use it pretty off handedly, and i doubt that han can take him down before sasuke decides to use that

observe not only takes time to be read, but only gives stats and most used abilities, not a specific description, as for why hr couldent break out of it, orochimaru couldent break out of it, and he has experience with it, at difference of han, who hasent really faced things on this level.

as for how he wins after that, he either stabs him to death, or keeps spewing flames until han dies.

and he would take han pretty seriusly, as he could see his mana .

question though, can sasuke copy hans abilities via sharingan?

I was saying that I don't believe Sasuke typically starts off with Genjutsu. That was why I was asking for an expanded line of reasoning. But Jee-Han's observe can work on people as well as specific things. Using it on Sasuke may tell him what jutsu he has, and a general overset of his powers, strength, speed, durability, etc. But using observe on his eyes would give him information on his eyes. Jee-Han's intelligence would give him much of the rest. He did this against the necromancy dude.

I don't see why Sasuke can't copy his abilities once Han uses them though. Only argument against that would be the fact that, in verse, Han's energy is actually composed of two different energy types, so Sasuke may not be able to utilize the techniques, even with verses equalized.

Outside of possession, we haven't seen much mind hax in The Gamer. And the word, 'immunity,' is far too NLFish, though that is the in verse description. However, I think it would be incorrect to assume that genjutsu would work with absolutely no issues whatsoever. That implies that The Gamer's Mind does nothing for his mental state during combat, which is pretty far from the truth. It's taken him from his high school, carefree mental state, to one of a, at times, ruthless magician who is willing to kill. We'd have to agree on how the genjutsu would affect him, even if it just takes a bit longer than normal. But to assume it works perfectly in spite of The Gamer's mind is surely incorrect.

yes,i suppose that is true, but the fact that he has to read observe still stays.

hans power is made out of "energy" which makes you stronger, this is used by chunbumoon clan and mana, mental energy.

these seem to go with yang (phisical energy) and yin (mental energy) pretty well as far as verse equal goes

i mean, it worked on orochimaru while in his pocket dimension where hes possesed bodies minds go , and was surprised by the genjutsu working, ill give links in a bit

If genjutsu doesnt end Jee-han, Sasuke gets obliterated by Jee-han's infinite arrow spamming (because lol mana regen > mana consumption).

and precognition and copying moves should help, sepecialy with sasukes kill fast mentality and seeing the speed at which han regens mana

I mean, Han can have his shield up + flight + spam arrows infinitely thanks to his recover lol.

I mean, genjutsu doesn't stop the arrows from heading towards Sasuke. They're kinda on auto once he calls them out to start.

@Risci-viragosi

That would make three energy types, as you would be excluding magic. His mana is composed of the energy martial artists use, which is a combination of both mental and physical energies. Magic power is specifically employed by mages and sorcerers. Equalizing verses would likely have chakra = magic. But even if chakra = energy, one way or the other, it would only be the equivalent of one energy type within The Gamer verse. It doesn't make sense for one type of energy to equal two distinctly different types of energy from another verse.

Also, my point was that Sasuke doesn't lead with it, hence why I said something in the first place. Han does lead with observe, and could directly observe his Sharingan to gain that knowledge.

I just don't think it's as simple as 'lolgenjutsu' essentially. If that's the case then this wouldn't be much of a fight.

PaChi2 said:
I mean, Han can have his shield up + flight + spam arrows infinitely thanks to his recover lol.
and sasuke could copy that,exept the infinitly of course, and i doubt han will not make eyecontact whitout knowlege.

erm, nno, its explained in season 4 ep 5 that what makes the martial artist so strong is the external energy and hes ability combines it with hes mana

@Ricsi I dont mind Sasuke genjutsu'ing Han. But Sasuke cannot win against Jee-han with disabled genjutsu. Han just needs to spam the arrows until Sasuke's stamina runs out and boom.

and while observe is nice, i doubt it would give abilities specificly, as i dont remeber it doing it, like with the undead guym , it gave basics, but not full abilities, and again, he wouldent really have time to read, and sasuke goes for knockout/kill as fast as he can, so he would use genjutsu the moment han gets in fes shield and starts arrowing. also, when was it automatic? like, he always had to specify where they should go

Honestly, he'd likely get a pop up window about the eyes when he's about to look into them.

"Ominous energy detected."

It's entirely possible that the moment Sasuke uses Sharingan, information for it will pop up on the observe under Sasuke, as it would be considered a status change.

Once again, I simply don't believe the battle is as simple as 'lolgenjutsu.' And seeing as Chakra = magic here, Jee-Han does have magic nullifying techniques. One of which is an AoE wave. But Sasuke has far more options than just genjutsu here, so I fail to see why that is the only argument being presented in favor of him. And once again, it would be incorrect to assume that genjutsu works 100% perfectly when The Gamer's mind is taken into account.

PaChi2 said:
@Ricsi I dont mind Sasuke genjutsu'ing Han. But Sasuke cannot win against Jee-han with disabled genjutsu. Han just needs to spam the arrows until Sasuke's stamina runs out and boom.
again, i fail to see why it would be stopped if orochimaru couldent stop it. sure, gamers mind is great, but sharinga tends to work on most enemies

yeah, but he wouldent exactly know what the enrgy is

again, yes, but all the infos given on status effect were very bare, thats why he asked loli what divine connection was

also, if han uses that, sasuke could copy it, and that be pretty annoing to han.

as for the other waxs to win, hes best shot whitout would be cursed mark and sobstitution which would allow him to get out of hans range. most of hans tecniques are not all that useful here, sleeping can be resisted by sasuke, being bandaged up would eother be broken with sasuke having somewhat of an ap advantage via cursed mark (should at LEAST give one third his streinght in more, but if sound four fatty is anything to go by it can go up to 10 times). and he has the ability to see most of what has coming via sharingan

In season 4, ep 5, which I literally just read for clarity, it explains that there are two different types of energy. One being energy, the other being mana. Mana is used for spells, just that only mages and sorcerers can employ its usage. The other is directly tied to physical strength, hence my mages aren't usually physically strong. Because they lack strong energy.

I'm only saying that it would work with 100% perfection. I'm also saying that Sasuke doesn't lead with it, so it didn't seem like the best of arguments. Though you've already provided a secondary one.

Jee-Han has it active so much it's almost passive. Yes, he can direct it, but there have been occasions where it's kinda just a spray around him as he does other things, or they go in the direction he's moving, etc.

actualy, you might want to restrict time manipulation, as that would make this a speed blitz unless sasuke copies it, which is an unsafe bet

Sasuke can't copy observe. Sasuke wouldn't even be able to see the pop up window. It's a Gamer specific ability. Most of Han's abilities are able to be copied. But some things are Gamer specific, or require a contract or some kind of prep. Things like summoning familiars, Sense bloodlust, ring of detection, minimap, etc.

Did they use those multipliers in the Naruto revisions? I didn't know. Wow.

Fair enough, though there have been other times where the information has been much more generous.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
actualy, you might want to restrict time manipulation, as that would make this a speed blitz unless sasuke copies it, which is an unsafe bet
NLF.

Sasuke has the AP advantage (and can 'lolgenjutsu' according to you) so time acceleration will remain. It doesn't make this match one sided or a stomp.

Litentric Teon said:
Sasuke has the AP advantage (and can 'lolgenjutsu' according to you) so time acceleration will remain. It doesn't make this match one sided or a stomp.

its a times 20 speed difference....

the copy part? i do not see why it would be, anyone with mana should be able to learn it, and verse = means that anyone with chakra should

And everyone in naruto has chakra and Sasuke hasnt copied time based or spatial based techniques. NLF. In fact, his copying abilities are very limited.

PaChi2 said:
And everyone in naruto has chakra and Sasuke hasnt copied time based or spatial based techniques. NLF. In fact, his copying abilities are very limited.
not really, no. hes only limitation is no genetic specific abilities and no non chakra abilities. it can be done by manipulating mana in a certain way, than sasuke would just need to manipulate chakra that way

Im not arguing against Sasuke copying that. Like, seriously, that isnt happening.

I suggest you drop it, please.

PaChi2 said:

What, everything I said disappeared..

Anyway NLF is being thrown left and right these days with no particular reason. Sasuke does not have to have copied an exact type of ability to prove that he can copy something as long as it is not way out of his AP limitations. But either way I vote Sasuke due to genjutsu.

Back