• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There is alot of heat between whether or not Madara can survive without iron or in space. Some say Madara's regen isnt enough, others say he does. But nobody mentions that Madara has the ability to rewrite reality via Izanagi, which I think could give him a huge edge in this fight espically if Magneto is convinced he killed him. I know people are tired of hearing Limbo, but I don't see Magneto countering them if he doesn't know they're there. I'm gonna have to give my vote to Madara.

I should make a redux honestly, but I'm just waiting to see if the Marvel revisions change anything. Can Madara even use Limbo after the use of Izanagi?

Yes, he can indeed, when he had just one Rinnegan he was able to use Limbo so the loss of an eye would only effect the number of Limbo he can use. Although using the Naraka Path via Rinnegan he *might* be able to reverse that blinding effect and retain his eye.

Madara-uses-limbo-rinbo-hengoku1
Rinbo: Hengoku.

Back