• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It will disable things that he needs hand signs for by preventing Madara from moving

The two things he starts off with don't need hand signs, and limbo's will oneshot anyways

Hmmmmmmm...... Firstly it's you that need to proof limbo can exist even if madara is neutralized and Sceondly, Limbo's disapear the moment when Black zetsu neutralize madara

The Causality said:
Hmmmmmmm...... Firstly it's you that need to proof limbo can exist even if madara is neutralized and Sceondly, Limbo's disapear the moment when Black zetsu neutralize madara
No, you are claiming that they dispell despite having been depicted as a cast and forget thing.

For zetsu, he's chakra was forced to reform, which theclones rely on

For the record, not that any of you were thinking it (I think), but 90% of what I'm saying is me being either legitimately ignorant or asking honest questions. No sarcasm is going on at all.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, you are claiming that they dispell despite having been depicted as a cast and forget thing.

For zetsu, he's chakra was forced to reform, which theclones rely on
Hmm.....Still no, you assume limbo exist when the user is neutralized but no proof of this

And again.....nah, he stated that his chakra power up drasticaly and limbos are gone at the second

Hmm.....Still no, you assume limbo exist when the user is neutralized but no proof of this

Because I have no reason to believe a sentient being wich can think for itself will disperse for no reason. Also, magneto is likel yto paralyze, which just gives the limbo time to kill him,

And again.....nah, he stated that his chakra power up drasticaly and limbos are gone at the second

es. When his very energy was beinbg forced to turn into another person, including his yin. Pretty sure limbo relies on chakra, especialy yin, a lot

You say, assume a thinks which have no feat or proof is a little bit NLF, the only moment when madara is not avalaible (lol) limbo disapear

Still not sure even with this explaination, so Put my money on Magneto via Being Faster, near absolute zero, BFR and Atomic Manipulation

near absolute zero can be easily avoided.

BFR should be possible to avoid

Doesn't Atomic Manipulation work only on metal and such?

Plus can he really freeze madara? Madara is much stronger than a version of himself that is on magneto's level

Hmmmm

in the major part of time, Hax isn't scale to AP (no Higher Dimensional things), a guy who is resistant to AS can tank an absolute Zero hax from Cygnus Hyoga,and Aquarius Camus for exemple, AP is insignifiant in an hax like AS

>near absolute zero can be easily avoided.

Magneto is Faster

> BFR should be possible to avoid

Magneto is Faster

Magneto's paralyzis works by forcing the metal in someones body to stop moving pretty much like Telekinesis. Lifting strenght can counter it.

He might be faster, but the move itself isn't. For heat to leave your body time has to pass, and for the storm to create the cold time needs to pass as well. And Madara can predict it.

Yes, but again, activating his skills doesn't mean they will affect madara right away.

Or are you arguing magnito speedblitzes?

I never arg for paralysis?

and no, 2+ time faster isn't Speedblitz but

>He might be faster, but the move itself isn't For heat to leave your body time has to pass, and for the storm to create the cold time needs to pass as well. And Madara can predict it.

I know nothing about Magneto but pretty sure even if madara predict, he can't avoid so easily an attack 2x faster than him, and the range of his attack made hard for madara to avoid it and he get Freeze or BFR

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 2.58.07 PM
So, i'm leaving from here

Magneto is barely Faster, to Madara who scales above Naruto's BSM which is only half with a rel feat.

also i just remembered but if anyone wanted to know well Limbo can exsist with out madara giving them chakra. Proof?? Madara went to the Kamui dimension and we still see Limbo clone outside with Naruto. They are literally dimensions apart and jutsus like that which have already been caste usually dont leave until the user wants them to regardless of them dying. Example, we see Sasuke amatarasu still burns even tho he was in Kaguya's dimensions while zetsus body were still on fire.

BFR is useless like i said lol

Also Obito's feat is literally mid regen. He lost haf of his head i made a crt for it with the scans

"Madara who scales above Naruto's BSM which is only half with a rel feat."

Ummmm which one was that?

Oh TOneri's meteor speed. Its on the verse page. If you wanna look for where it was agreed upon you may have to look through a blog, and 3 threads lol.

Still seeing no argument as to why Madara doesn't use Limbo to beat Magneto while also simultaneously firing other attacks and/or Chibaku Tensei

Okay can you guys please show me when Magneto used is hax as his first move? And can you guys explain why stopping Madara's blood stops him from using Limbo? And can you guys explain why forcefields stop a person from another dimension from passing through?

And you would notice they could not even prove most of their votes the moment I asked how likely he is to use an of his hax first rather than just do his normal metal throwing.

Skyggen said:
Yes and how many time does he do this first and would he do it before being splattered by Limbo.
If Magneto can not use hax as an initial attack, Madara can not use a powerful technique like this one at first. And the shadows of Limbo will not pass through the shield of Magneto that can block planetary explosions.
Except he can because he does. It is determined by what they do in character and in character he uses Limbo before Magneto uses any of that. Limbo would opass through a shield it exists in another dimension. You have to prove the shield blocks dimension attacks.

Skyggen said:
Magneto interrupts the blood flow of the brain to paralyze or leave the enemy in a vegetative state, not to leave him without breathing.
Through the fact that they cannot breathe. I dont think you understand what he is doing with that.

Skyggen said:
Magneto used this on the Scarlet Witch before facing her.

Limbo clones operate in another dimension, but are tangible to the normal world (so they can hurt their enemies). There is no such thing as "dimensional attacks", in practice they are normal attacks, but they come from another dimension, a dimension in which people who reside there can touch the normal world without being seen. If the Bijuus can receive a few blows, Magneto's shields can also do this. Easily.
Yeah he used it all of one time against an opponent that he knew her powers. Sorry but that does not count as an in character use.

They are only tangible in the normal world when they want to be. As shown when Sasuke tries to attack them with his sword and it passes through they can phase through the shield and attack Magneto.

Dimensional attack are attacks that work from other dimenisions. That is why we have a range that is known as cross-dimensional.

Magneto's shields do not work on them if the clines dont want them to simple as that.

Skyggen said:
No, I do not think you understand. Magneto prevents the brain from getting blood. Without blood, the brain will not function at all. The enemy will not just be breathing. It will stay in a vegetative state.
Yeah because the brain is not getting oxygen. Which madara does not need. Do you know how blood works?

that wasnt any 5B limbo tho lmao those were limbo clones from when he didnt have his SOSP mode. so yeah. Limbo can bypass things as well hence why they are intangible. They arent tangible in the normal world and this has been proven with Sasuke being choked by one while madara stabbed sasukes sword through the limbo clone right into sasuke while he was being choked. Limbo clones can be intang and tang at the same time if they decide tho

Back