• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Darth Vader vs Madara Uchiha

The Wright Way said:
Also, Madara's profile doesn't state that he doesn't have organs. Make a CRT if you want to make that argument. As it stands, Vader crushes his heart as soon as he starts getting hit by things he can't perceive.
Or he just does immediately when senses oncoming immediate danger.

They have a distance of 4KM between them and Vader's options have no travel time.

@The Wright Way

Madara will regenerate.He has Izanagi.And I don't think Vader will be able to organ crash when he is being beaten by 5 Madaras.

If Madara can't defend against using the force like that than yeah if he can then I'm for Madara.

Telekenesis won't work on Madara.He is much higher when it comes to lifting strength and stronger.+He has telekenesis too.

Why would Madara not be able to regenerate his organs? Juubi jins have better Regenerationn than Tsunade who can regenerate her organs, Obito regenerated from half of his body being vaporized to the degree that it almost looks like his head was affected, and Naruto regenerated his lung almost instantly with a small portion of Kurama's chakra.

I'm pretty sure he would be able to regenerate organs.

AstralKing7 said:
i think the only organ that was shwon was the heart when madara's rib cage got broke by Might Guy
This happened before he absorbed Shinju, after which he did not present some organs

Dzhindzholia said:
@The Wright Way

Madara will regenerate.He has Izanagi.And I don't think Vader will be able to organ crash when he is being beaten by 5 Madaras.

If Madara can't defend against using the force like that than yeah if he can then I'm for Madara.

Telekenesis won't work on Madara.He is much higher when it comes to lifting strength and stronger.+He has telekenesis too.
There's a lot more to the Force than just telekinesis. Just saying.

Dzhindzholia said:
@The Wright Way
Except Vader can just attack Madara's organs and Madara has very limited Telekinesis.

Telekinesis won't work on Madara.He is much higher when it comes to lifting strength and stronger.+He has telekinesis too.
Being strong is not enough against the force unless he has resistance to it. So my question is can he resist it?

Madara was shown to have bones but not organs.Yes he can heal organs,bisection,and healed the right half of his body that was vaporized.

when you can surive without oxygen or your blood pumping you dont need your heart.

Madara gets my vote. I think for one limbo madaras have minds of their own

Being strong is not enough against the force unless he has resistance to it. So my question is can he resist it?

Not how it works. Higher lifting strength nopes telekinesis.

Ogbunabali said:
Well if we treat raw ap > the force in this wiki then yeah Madara takes this.
No worries. Your vote has been counted, as has everyone else's. Current standings:

Madara: 11

Vader: 2

TheC2 said:
Here's something else I just remembered. Wasn't Naruto able to sense the Limbo Clones to some degree? As stated here. (Third panel down on the right)
naruto has cross dimensional sense and can hit them too

so darth need cross dimensional sense to sense limbo and ability to hit someone who exits in different/parallel dimension

Higher lifting strength gets around TK if they have flight or something else, but if they don't have something to base themselves off of they can't really counteract a force like that.

Madara does have flight though, which stops him being ragdolled.

The Wright Way said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Where is everyone getting 23 million from? I thought Vader's mindhax scaled higher than that.
It's a feat performed by Darth Nihilus.
I thought Nihilus scaled to planetary, though. And I thought Vader scaled somewhere into the trillions.

It's a feat performed by Darth Nihilus.
I thought Nihilus scaled to planetary, though. And I thought Vader scaled somewhere into the trillions.

The planet only had 23 million people on it. And only the 4-B's scale to trillions.

anyway, can someone open Maddy's profile so that i can add in two beautiful new renders?

also any idea where we hit grace?

LOL, Madara doesn't need oxygen to make his brain work. Also, Regen, Limbo, Resistance to Vader's telekinesis via superior lifting strength, flight to make it work out (Which is how resistance to telekinesis works), Vader lacking cross-dimensional senses, getting ganged up on 6 200-zettaton Limbo clones who won't stop attacking until Vader just goes out and so forth.

How is flight how resistance tto TK works? sure, he might struggle a bit, but if he tries flying while Vader has a hold on his brain it gets ripped out.

AKA Vader won't even be able to get a proper grip on Maddy's brain.

Not to mention Madara has TK too, so nothing's stopping him from crushing Vader either.

Back