• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes, but he still needed to put all of his remaining power into it.And that doesn't really even matter. Its not a properly quantifiable feet, and it doesn't counter the fact that he gets oneshot by a limbo
It's like you're ignorning the fact that Magneto can oneshot madara also....

It's like you're ignorning the fact that Magneto can oneshot madara also

But I am not. I already pointed out that madara is more likely to win, as what he goes with would kill magneto 100%. On the other hand, he could survive anything short of being ripped to many small pieces, and magneto isn't likely going to rip him into many pieces before trying something not so extreme like ripping his head off. Assuming he would attack right away anyways

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It's like you're ignorning the fact that Magneto can oneshot madara also

But I am not. I already pointed out that madara is more likely to win, as what he goes with would kill magneto 100%. On the other hand, he could survive anything short of being ripped to many small pieces, and magneto isn't likely going to rip him into many pieces before trying something not so extreme like ripping his head off. Assuming he would attack right away anyways
Then you don't know magneto then, he will go for the insta kill every chance he gets (aka like when he pulled logans skeleton right out of him nearly killing him)

Madara has pre cog and with he should be higher in the Rel tier scaling from a weaker form of BSM Naruto who is rel.

Magneto should take this via iron ripping, resisting IT and wood release, absolute zero, being able to be invisible as well, which helps against limbo, as well as atomic level matter hax, which bypasses Madara's matter resistance since it's only on a molecular level.

how does iron ripping defeat madara, being invisisble is completely useless to the rinnegan. Also how does he use atomic manipulation??

Then you don't know magneto then, he will go for the insta kill every chance he gets (aka like when he pulled logans skeleton right out of him nearly killing him)

And he knows that madara can regenerate how..?

AstralKing7 said:
how does iron ripping defeat madara, being invisisble is completely useless to the rinnegan. Also how does he use atomic manipulation??
Because a body can not function properly without iron and if all the iron is ripped out of ya, that's instant death

Theglassman12 said:
@Ricsi Pure energy doesn't help someone from surviving from lack of iron.
When its litiraly combines with cells to make them stronger and make them regenerate, it does. Much like how it allows to live with the lack of oxygen

Lack of iron isn't gonna kill him, he got his hole body filled to the brim with sand particles and was perfectly fine afterwards, his healing factor and Six Paths power will take care of this

I'll go with Magneto. He can resist IT if that's an argument, freeze Madara with absolute zero or rip him apart on a atomic scale, BFR him with a wormhole, manipulate Madara's iron to freeze him in place, so on...

I find it hard to believe someone with regen on madara's level needs iron to live lol and cant just regenerate with new cells

I mean, iron is mostly used to make redcells, which carry xygen. Madara does not need oxygen, or if he does, he can live whiteout it till he runs out of chakra

Shouldn't madara also be able to negate the shields with tsb? Magnet release is a thing. He can also swap places with a Limbo clone if needed.

Promestein said:
I'll go with Magneto. He can resist IT if that's an argument, freeze Madara with absolute zero or rip him apart on a atomic scale, BFR him with a wormhole, manipulate Madara's iron to freeze him in place, so on...
This basically

Madara is resistant to ice manipulation lol but i dont know about ABZ tho, can mageneto use hix hax on someone of a simliar tier tho??? ALso madara can switch places with limbo while under the effects of magnetic manipulaiton as well, not to mention he has like 5 or 6 limbo clones on the battlefield with him that cant be damaged or seen or sensed. Sure BFR can work but where would madara get sent tho??? Magneto still has to worry about the limbo clones who will still be on the battlefield while madara is gone which can keep the fight going or potentially all stump magneto since they are all 5B themselves.

@Astral does Madara resist any of Magneto's hax? If not, then it will work. It doesn't matter if they're in the same tier. Hax is hax.

@Astral Absolute Zero is atomic hax, dont call it "ice manipulation", madara needs feats of resisting AZ.

Absolute Zero will almost definitely kill Madara. Limbo presents an issue but Magneto's pretty comfortably into Planet level so I don't think they can stomp him, and Magneto can very well potentially kill Madara anyways.

Promestein said:
Absolute Zero will almost definitely kill Madara. Limbo presents an issue but Magneto's pretty comfortably into Planet level so I don't think they can stomp him, and Magneto can very well potentially kill Madara anyways.
Jis durability does not scale to his powers, so he does get one-shot

PaChi2 said:
@Astral Absolute Zero is atomic hax, dont call it "ice manipulation", madara needs feats of resisting AZ.
when did i call ABZ ice lol i never said that. I said Madara is resistant to ice manipulation but i dont know about Absolute Zero

when did i call ABZ ice lol i never said that. I said Madara is resistant to ice manipulation but i dont know about Absolute Zero

Then why did you bring up the ice manipulation thing. Its irrelevant to AZ.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I know for sure madara has a lot more then just limbo.....yall making it seem like his only way of winning is via limbo lol
I am saying that because that is his first move, after which he uses chibaku tensei

Back