• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Darth Vader vs Madara Uchiha

Mugen Tsukuyomi definitely has the power to put the world in Genjutsu, the moon serves only as a method to "spread" the Genjutsu.

Dark Vader has to fight with 5 person who have the power to destroy with 200zt Madara can win him via Limbo and other abilities such as Ying-Yang.

Madara 200zt Madara 200zt Madara 200zt Madara 200zt Madara 200zt vs Dark Vader

It was agreed a long time ago that the moon doesn't increase the potnecy of IT.

Honestly, that line of thinking never made sense to me.

Limbo isn't that big of a deal when you consider that Vader still has the Force to send him warnings and even guide him on what he needs to do, has precog, Limbo lasts for only so long before they go back to Madara and has to wait before doing them again. Finally, Vader is ridiculously tough. He withstood Darth Sidious's for a decent amount of time before he succumbed to his injuries. He's not going to just drop dead because Madara uses Limbo.

In addition, what stops Vader from just telekinetically crushing Madara's organs? Going further, did we ever establish that Madara can keep Vader from just making him kill himself, among other things? Because if he can't, Vader ends this by thinking about it and I'm willing to say that is a stomp.

I don't think Vader can fight 6 opponents at once,when each one is stronger than himself and he can't even damage or sense 5 of them.

TheC2 said:
Limbo isn't that big of a deal when you consider that Vader still has the Force to send him warnings and even guide him on what he needs to do, has precog, Limbo lasts for only so long before they go back to Madara and has to wait before doing them again. Finally, Vader is ridiculously tough. He withstood Darth Sidious's for a decent amount of time before he succumbed to his injuries. He's not going to just drop dead because Madara uses Limbo.
Nothing that was said here has any sense

I do remember a time when Vader fought 7 or so Jedi at once early in his career and defeated them all pretty handily, even after his lightsaber was deactivated. And precognition will let him know that something is going to hit him, but him not seeing exactly where they are could be a minor issue.

Madara isnt a push over. He isnt just going in to punch vader with limbo lol. madara is trying to kill him. He would most likely fatal blows in character

AstralKing7 said:
Madara isnt a push over. He isnt just going in to punch vader with limbo lol. madara is trying to kill him. He would most likely fatal blows in character
So would Vader. In fact, I can see Vader just force crushing his heart if Madara started giving him trouble.

I really doubt Madara has organs in this version. He was already cut in half and no organ appeared

Unless there's a direct statement or direct proof of that, then we assume he has organs. Darth Maul was cut in half and no organs appeared, we still assume he has organs.

The Wright Way said:
I do remember a time when Vader fought 7 or so Jedi at once early in his career and defeated them all pretty handily, even after his lightsaber was deactivated. And precognition will let him know that something is going to hit him, but him not seeing exactly where they are could be a minor issue.
Thats right, the moment he senses he will probablly create a force barrier to prevent the incoming limbo's attacks and proceed to choke madara or destroy his internal organs

madara doesnt need his heart techincally and that should have been on his profile since he doesnt need oxygen and the fact that he doesnt need his blood to flow. He can regenerate that as well if i remember correctly.

Choking wouldn't work, Madara doesn't need air at this point. However, TK on his organs is still utterly valid.

In addition, did we ever truly settle the how good Madara's resistance to Mind Manip and how it compares to Vader's level of hax.

I do remember a time when Vader fought 7 or so Jedi at once early in his career and defeated them all pretty handily, even after his lightsaber was deactivated.

The only issues here is that Madara is stronger than Vader.Madara's limbo clones are invisible and invincible for Vader.

And precognition will let him know that something is going to hit him, but him not seeing exactly where they are could be a minor issue.

I doubt that,Limbo exists in a different plane of existance you can't just sense them,unless you have multi-universe range.

In addition, did we ever truly settle the how good Madara's resistance to Mind Manip and how it compares to Vader's level of hax.

Madara's resistance is Planet Level.

Like I have said before we need a Limbo explanation blog, if I was good at rwriting lengthy explanations I would probably do it, but I am going to try give a brief one.

Limbo clones exist in other dimensions, to be able to detect them in anyway you require either sage of six paths, a rinnengan or the ability to sense/see things from other dimensions. If you can not do any of those 3 things you can not detect Limbo clones. Limbo clones also can not be touched without any of the 3 things I have mentioned.

The Wright Way said:
Unless there's a direct statement or direct proof of that, then we assume he has organs. Darth Maul was cut in half and no organs appeared, we still assume he has organs.
You do not need a direct statement. It was shown, it was cut in half and no organ appeared, just the inside of its body which is gray. I did not understand the example that you gave with this character of Star Wars, if they consider that he has organs even not showing, I have nothing to do with this, let alone Madara

As Madara being stronger: I don't think there's that much of a gap.

Madara > 200 PT.

Vader > Anakin > Council Members/Yarael Poof > Dying Poof (82 PT).

Also, they're 4KM out and Vader's TK and mindhax has no travel time. Again, what stops Vader from just doing this?

Count me too.

I don't think Vader can fight 6 opponents at once,when each one is stronger than himself and he can't even damage or sense 5 of them.Especially as versatile as Madara,not even counting Izanagi.

Also, they're 4KM out and Vader's TK and mindhax has no travel time. Again, what stops Vader from just doing this?

Being beaten to death by invisible things.

You do not need a direct statement. It was shown, it was cut in half and no organ appeared, just the inside of its body which is gray. I did not understand the example that you gave with this character of Star Wars, if they consider that he has organs even not showing, I have nothing to do with this, let alone Madara

Both were cut in half and no organs appeared. We still assume they have organs.

I do want to mention, I never voted for Madara.

Also, is Vader's mindhax only 23 million? What happened to the 30 something billion or whatever? Was it debunked?

Dzhindzholia said:
Count me too.

I don't think Vader can fight 6 opponents at once,when each one is stronger than himself and he can't even damage or sense 5 of them.Especially as versatile as Madara,not even counting Izanagi.
Counted. Match has entered grace.

@The Wright Way

I am not sure about organs,Juubi jun's have their own physiology,Juubi itself doesn't have organs.But Madara has bones though.

If Madara can't defend against using the force like that than yeah if he can then I'm for Madara.

Also, Madara's profile doesn't state that he doesn't have organs. Make a CRT if you want to make that argument. As it stands, Vader crushes his heart as soon as he starts getting hit by things he can't perceive.

Back