• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to go especially insane (And have a High 6-C, probably soon to be Low 6-B legitimately having a good fight with a Low 5-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Remember this?

Well, it was a stomp because Madara could do pretty much nothing, and the thread was kinda riddled with.... Well, evidence for why it should have been the Holy Shonen Duality. So it was closed.

But we've had a day to cool off, and now Madara's at his fullest, so let's see what happens.

Speed Equalized.

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

Madura Uchiwawa: 9 (ShrekAlmighty, Dzhindzholia, Jobbo, Gargoyle One, Knightofannihilation666, ScarletMoon1111, Ricsi-viragosi, Omimi and Kepekley23)

An extremely broken videogame character:

Inconclusive:

DMUA you are under arrest for crimes against humanity: Just try and catch me suckers.

I could have sworn he used to be 5-B scaling from either him or the Beast cracking the moon (this was in summer of 2016 just after I finished the game and I looked everybody up on Vs battles wikia)

The Beast from Kessler's timeline cracked the moon, and Cole's Beast doesn't scale.

Regardless, it matters little, as he isn't 5-B now.

Madara wins as He can do nothing against Infinite tsukuyomi

overpowering a 10milion mind manipualtion is nothing compared to IT which put the whole planet in an illusion

ShrekAlmighty said:
Madara wins as He can do nothing against Infinite tsukuyomi
overpowering a 10milion mind manipualtion is nothing compared to IT which put the whole planet in an illusion
How in character is it?

Because if it's not, he's going to get black hole'd.

Madaras entire character is made up on activating infinite tsukuyomi as its his life long dream

he instantly used it when he got the ability to use it

You see the last match and how bad it went

And then you made this.

Why?

Also Cole stomps by virtue of turning him into a Black Hole and devouring him or draining him etc etc.

Seriously not a good idea to make a thread immediately after one went bad.

But how in character is it for cole to transform into black hole and tp to madara as i did play Infamous 2 and that never really happened

Gargoyle One said:
You see the last match and how bad it went
And then you made this.

Why?

Also Cole stomps
Because Khorne demanded it.

Also this is Low 5-B Madara armed with all the hax he could possibly need.

Cole has no way to win as even if he one shoots madara before he can IT

Madara will izanagi and shield himself with TSB and after that cole cant do anything to him

ShrekAlmighty said:
Cole has no way to win as even if he one shoots madara before he can IT

Madara will izanagi and shield himself with TSB and after that cole cant do anything to him
Turning into a Black Hole and teleporting directly next to him works or draining him or a thousand things before he gets a word off.

ShrekAlmighty said:
But how in character is it for cole to transform into black hole and tp to madara as i did play Infamous 2 and that never really happened
This is Beast Cole, who pretty much does whatever he needs to do. He tricked the rebels into thinking he saved them by having Nix get a militia disguise, and many other things of such nature.

Nothing implies he would transform into a black hole and tp

I mean beast literally never did that and neither did cole

@Gargoyle

Would not work as TSB cant get hurt by it

Infinite tsukuyomi what can cole do against it

<Never did that

Did it after he got hit by a nuke actually.

<TSB can't get hurt by it

Why not?

As it cant be hurt or damaged by anything besides Senjutsu based attacks something cole doesnt have

and cause it works on molecular level just like his black holes

He did turn into a black whole but he didnt teleport anywhere

Black Holes are not Molecular, they're macro-quantic

As I said he teleported as a Black Hole after getting hit by a nuke.

ShrekAlmighty said:
and cause it works on molecular level just like his black holes
Black Holes are Macro-Quantum now, actually, soo........

Macro-quantic?

Anyway he did that once where on the other side in either of his fights with cole he hasnt used that tactic even if u claim he would do that and TSB wouldnt defend madara,madara would put Cole into IT before or after izanagi

Not to mention madara can teleport away via limbo clone and dodge the attack considering he has precognition it wouldnt be all that hard

As it says on the page. Black Holes were able to break down Cole's lightning. I'll copy paste what Macro Quantum means from the Matter Manipulation page.

"The ability to manipulate quarks, bosons (Gluons, Photons, Higgs Bosons, etc.), and leptons (Electrons, Muons, Positrons, Tau Particles, and Neutrinos). This also endows the ability to tinker with other properties at this level, such as electron arrangement and spin."

He's never done it as a tactic because he has exactly 2 minutes of screentime.

The tactic itself was already shown by the Beast, who ironically, has the exact same mindset as Cole, its not an out there tactic.

Even then, RSB is technically Cole's leading move in character, and thats enough to win

Good ..... this match is summarized in "who attacks the first" so:

• first, Tsukuyomi only activates if you get closer to the moon, so Cole has plenty of time to shoot him with Black hole or something else from his arsenal but he can be held by Limbo of madara that he does not can not affect (I think)
    So according to me, if Madara limbo Clone gets to block it long enough, Madara wins via Mugen Tsukuyomi BUT if the limbo can not, Cole can just teleport next to Madara and Black Hole him
It's not a vote, just a reasoning, I'm waiting for your answer

BTW While I am mentioning Black Hole Cole is more likely to lead with RSB which can cover several hundred kilometers and drain the biological and Neurological electricity

"first, Tsukuyomi only activates if you get closer to the moon"

No,moon is needed only to reflect his eye and do Genjutsu on planetary scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back