• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Limbo is enough to kill him and can easily bypass any of his defenses. And his durability is not nearly enough(they would one shot him). Also what hax?

Umm... 1. No evidence that Magneto can sense or see Limbo.

2. No evidence that Magneto can affect Limbo in any way.

3. Limbo clones activate independent of Madara's will.

..This is still a pretty close fight, so I'll just go inconclusive right now.

I honestly think that Magneto votes are not valid. Can someone tell me how often he uses his atomic manipulation on a person and his near absolute zero storm too? When Madara can simply bypass his shields with Limbo and one shot him (and he does use limbo in character as his first move).

He does not survive it. But the real question what does he actually do first in character because all I remeber him doing is throwing metal at people.

im really wondering how 5 to 6 limbo clones arent considered to stump when they are all 5B literally scaling from Madara and Naruto.

Limbo clones aren't infinite in speed. Madara doesn't win with a thought. They have to cross a distance to off Magneto.

Granted, they ca off Magneto.

If Magneto did start off with a hax that one shots though, he wins. Unless I'm mistaken, and I very well could be, no Madara, no Limbo. And Magneto can make a handful of moves before Limbo clones reach him to spell his demise.

Pretty sure limbo was described as a cast annd forget stuff, with them disapearing after a "short"amount of time

How would Shinra Tensei kill him?

I doubt Limbo would continue to be active if Magneto kills Madara off the bat with absolute zero or atomic destruction or something.

reeety sure he starts with limbo and then chibaku tensei. After that he flew up for IT, but that is useless here, and magneto wuld likely ragdoll him a bit

You guys do know that controlling metal is part of his basic abilities right? His matter and bio hax comes from him manipulating Iron, which is an atom sized element.

Promestein said:
How would Shinra Tensei kill him?
I doubt Limbo would continue to be active if Magneto kills Madara off the bat with absolute zero or atomic destruction or something.
Magneto has no absolute zero. Only "nearly". And why would they?

Magneto has no absolute zero. Only "nearly". And why would they?

That doesn't change the fact that Magneto can still kill him with that ability.

Theglassman12 said:
You guys do know that controlling metal is part of his basic abilities right? His matter and bio hax comes from him manipulating Iron, which is an atom sized element.
No. I'm pretty sure it was already aknowledged. The point was that how many times does he use it to atomize people? And aren't those only contained in the blood mostly. Something madara can survive whiteout?

Theglassman12 said:
That doesn't change the fact that Magneto can still kill him with that ability.
No. Absolute zero kills because atoms fall apart due to it. Normal ice gets resisted.

... Just because it's "only" nearly Absolute Zero doesn't mean Madara automatically resists it. It'll seriously impede him, if not kill him.

Er...when has Madara ever been shown to survive without the need for blood? Him being able to survive in space and not needing oxygen doesn't translate to the non-reliance of blood, especially considering how characters in that verse that can do the same can bleed out.

@Prom

Shinra Tensei scales to Madara's AP.

And if Magneto's forcfield isn't passive he will most likely die.

So,what is the first move Magneto does in character?

Promestein said:
... Just because it's "only" nearly Absolute Zero doesn't mean Madara automatically resists it. It'll seriously impede him, if not kill him.
Impede is kinda not enough when bloodthirsty clones will break magneto in half at a moment notice. I also fail to see how it would kill him.

Also, what stops madara from swiching out of the storm to dodge it. And since when does magneto start off with it?

The real cal howard said:
Er...when has Madara ever been shown to survive without the need for blood? Him being able to survive in space and not needing oxygen doesn't translate to the non-reliance of blood, especially considering how characters in that verse that can do the same can bleed out.
Mostly because as long as his brain is alright he can regenarate. And blood is mostly needed for giving oxygen. And being cut in half assures your blood does not flow.

Magneto's forcefield is passive. Even if it wasn't, Magneto has the speed advantage. Why wouldn't he shield himself?

He's pretty quick to be serious and exploit his abilities to end fights quickly.

Promestein said:
Magneto's forcefield is passive.
He's pretty quick to be serious and exploit his abilities to end fights quickly.
Limbo bypasses.

Yes, that does not mean he starts with atomizing an unknown enemy.

Back