• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Big M: Madara vs Magneto

I dont care i luv it said:
Madara for reasons above and eventho not mentioned with precognition and swaping places with limbo clones i cant see magneto hitting madara easily

I will still count your vote, but you realize that most Madara throws at Magneto has been explained to be ineffective ;D On the other hand Magneto has far more ways Madara cant deal with

Um if magneto uses "nature energy" barriers then madara can definetely absorb his barriers with preta path and if he cant he cant defend against TSB either way its a win win situation for madara as without his barrier to defend him magneto is really squishy and if he cant defend against TSB he gets one shoted

sorry but you are comparing a street level limited teleportation guy against a person who can instantly swap places with any of his completely un noticable(limbo) or visible clones anywhere thats just not comparable

It's actually more comparable than you'd like to think, since one hit from Magneto will kill Madara almost as easily as it would kill Nightcrawler.

Also, Kurt can spam his teleportation, and isn't limited to the location of clones.

Madara is also not limited really considering he can make his limbo clones appear wherever he wants also madara is immortal so how is he gonna one shot him like nightcrawler

Huesito88 said:
So Madara is going to be absorbing something that is far more powerful then he is?
Madara absorbed a lava rasenshuriken from naruto who was superior to his one rinnegan form so i dont see why that wouldnt be possible also nagato absorbed chakra from kyuubi naruto when he was an edo tensei and naruto was stronger in there

"Immortal". Anything that can pass his regen will kill him. Magneto can rip apart him on the molecular level or rip all the iron out of him.

Newusername9000 said:
Um if magneto uses "nature energy" barriers then madara can definetely absorb his barriers with preta path and if he cant he cant defend against TSB either way its a win win situation for madara as without his barrier to defend him magneto is really squishy and if he cant defend against TSB he gets one shoted
are u gonna count my vote?

Newusername9000 said:
Newusername9000 said:
are u gonna count my vote?

No. You joined this wiki 20 min. ago and your only post was on this thread. If you are not a sock puppet, I dont know :D

i do realise that bro im not saying he cant kill hiim just that a one shot is unlikely

Except that any attack that Mags does is powerful enough to basically obliterate Madara. Low-Mid regen won't be enough to counter the level of damage Mags is capable of doing to Madara's body. Not at all.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
i do realise that bro im not saying he cant kill hiim just that a one shot is unlikely
Except that any attack that Mags does is powerful enough to basically obliterate Madara. Low-Mid regen won't be enough to counter the level of damage Mags is capable of doing to Madara's body. Not at all.
Same goes with TSB but madara has better mobility cause of technical teleportation

how i dont remember magneto going sage mode and TSB can only be affected by natural energy

edit:anyway wont derail this any further my vote was counted so was your opinions differ lets leave it at that

how i dont remember magneto going sage mode and TSB can only be affected by natural energy
edit:anyway wont derail this any further my vote was counted so was your opinions differ lets leave it at that

He doesnt have to destroy TSB to kill Madara, his powers have planetary range. And he can siphon energy from planets, which comes close to sage mode.

There's also the fact that TSBs have to travel in order to hit their target, whereas magnetic kinesis...well, doesn't.

And how can Limbo and TSB help Madara win ? What can he do against the things I mentioned above ?

TSB would by pass the shields. Their level means nothing when they are destroyed on a molecular level by hax. Show me scans of Magneto preventing Molecular disintegration level hax with his shields and you got this. TSB is what allows Madara to punch above his weight due to the hax.
Limbos exist within a separate realm. Unless Magneto has some extradimensional sensory abilities and can effect things on a separate Dimension that the one he exists in, he can't logically defend or Fight Limbos, I'll concede if you have proof Magneto can.

His forcefield stops protons.

For a comparison, a hydrogen atom contains a proton which is 100,000 times smaller than it. Something that destriys molecules is going to need finer firepower.

Additionally he can do this .

His TSBs have a range of about 70m IIRC, which is nothing.

Limbos still physically attack despite being invisible and only able to be harmed with Sage chakra, so they definitely don't get through his shield.

There seems to be a bit of misunderstanding here about TSB's.

• Unlike Energy attacks, TSB's don't destroy on a molecular level through the pure force and radiation of the energy that forcefully break those bonds.
  • TSB don't forcefully break molecular bonds. Like jinton, it simly separates those bonds on contact. No force or energy radiation needed.
That's why TSB Molecular disintegration > Energy blast that can destroy on a molecular level.

TSB bypasses durability whereas the other can be stopped by durability. The argument that Magneto's shields can block the TSB is false being as you all are taking the TSB and acting like it's the energy blast equivalent from above. Unless Magneto's shields have shown the ability to resist hax of this sort, you cant act like it can just because it can tank a generic blast that can produce the same effect. There is a difference. A stark difference.

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for that argument telling me how Madara survives getting hit by any of Magneto's attacks.
Looking ahead

Unite My Rice said:
His forcefield stops protons.

For a comparison, a hydrogen atom contains a proton which is 100,000 times smaller than it. Something that destriys molecules is going to need finer firepower.

Additionally he can do this .

His TSBs have a range of about 70m IIRC, which is nothing.

Limbos still physically attack despite being invisible and only able to be harmed with Sage chakra, so they definitely don't get through his shield.
Impressive yes, but that's the the thing, even if Magneto can stop something that's much smaller than the molecular level, it won't stop the TSB. Again, the argument implies TSB's act like regular energy projection, when it doesn't. The TSB doesn't force it's way through like Sound or energy blasts would. It'll simply disintegrate on a molecular level.
TSB's are like matter manipulation in that regard.

As for the Limbo, the force fields won't effect them. Yes, Limbo's physically interact, but they still don't exist in that dimension. Your argument here is basically trying to Draw out the stalemate as you're under the impression because the limbos Physically interact, that interaction on the physical world magneto exist in would be blocked.

As shown, Limbos are unaffected by anything between them and their target as mid strike, we see Sasuke's sword passes rigbt through it. So, even Magneto's shield would be useless as the only thing in the realm that can interact with them is what they are attacking or blocking, so they can't be blocked or repelled regardless.

Unite My Rice said:
Be that as it may, Magneto can just reverse his electromagnetic waves, stopping them from making contact in the first place.
Very much possible, I won't lie. Then again, I don't know if the repulsive force of magnetism is made of anything. I assume not, but hey, String theory was unknown long ago as well.

And what stops Magneto from freezing Madara from the start via manipulating the iron in his blood, incapacitating him, or manipulating the electromagnetic waves around him to freeze him?

What stops him from manipulating the TSBs, which are composed of every nature?

Unite My Rice said:
And what stops Magneto from freezing Madara from the start via manipulating the iron in his blood, incapacitating him, or manipulating the electromagnetic waves around him to freeze him?

What stops him from manipulating the TSBs, which are composed of every nature?
  • Magneto can hault Madara's real body perhaps by manipulation of the iron in him, but he can't stop Madara from using Limbos.
  • How would he incapacitate him?
  • He can try to freeze him, but it won't hapen instantly and Substitution comes to mind here.
  • Magneto can't as they are pure energy, not made from the actual elements, but the chakra natures.

TheFinalOrder said:
  • Magneto can hault Madara's real body perhaps by manipulation of the iron in him, but he can't stop Madara from using Limbos.
  • How would he incapacitate him?
  • He can try to freeze him, but it won't hapen instantly and Substitution comes to mind here.
  • Magneto can't as they are pure energy, not made from the actual elements, but the chakra natures.
1 and 2. Do you have evidence that Madara can use any limbo while being frozen, or that they can move independently?? In addition to that, having his iron atoms forcibly extracted from his body?

3. Assuming thinks about swapping with limbo as a sub, see point 1.

Not to mention Magneto can absorb energy from nearby planets , which would be at least in our solar system, making him grow stronger with every second. There's also nothing stopping Magneto from flying Madara to outer space via magnetism manipulation.

You can use the TSB argument, but

• it has a range of 70m
  • 8 gates guy was able to break through it
  • EMW manipulation can be seen as natural energy, which TSBs are weak against
Additionally, Madara has been shown unable to move before , and he could only access his TSBs. Even if limbos were a factor, they're only available for five minutes, with an unknown cool-down time.

@UMR

• Limbos are no different than shadow clones. Databook states they can act independently of the user and they have shown to do so. And yes, Madara has literally shown using Limbo while having his movement sealed and being electrocuted simultaneously.
  • Refer to bolded.
  • Limbos Time Limit is irrelevant as this mstch would likely be decided in 5 seconds or less.

I believe that puts us at 7 for Magneto.

Myself, KinkiestSins, Gargoyle One, Unite My Rice, The Neolancer, Dat Dot and Cal. Might be more, but they don't seem to have made their positions clear.

TheFinalOrder said:
  • And yes, Madara has literally shown using Limbo while having his movement sealed and being electrocuted simultaneously.
  • Refer to bolded.
  • Limbos Time Limit is irrelevant as this mstch would likely be decided in 5 seconds or less.
1. Neither Madara nor his limbo clone were completely sealed, you can still move while being electrocuted. He also could do absolutely nothing when Black Zetsu disabled his movement.

2. Bolded where?

3. He couldn't even beat Naruto or Sasuke in 5 seconds....

1. Neither Madara nor his limbo clone were completely sealed, you can still move while being electrocuted. He also could do absolutely nothing when Black Zetsu disabled his movement.

2. Bolded where?

3. He couldn't even beat Naruto or Sasuke in 5 seconds....

@UMR No point in going further as Magneto already has 7 votes. Sufficet to sau, I obviously have different views and can go back and forth on this topic, but it's like 12:15am where I am and we don't need that argument right now. Though, it was nice to have a civilized debate on this!

Back