• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomeDude211 said:
Easy. Saitama. 8 gates guy destroyed Madara. The Narutoverse is only massively hypersonic+ in speed at best. Saitama is calculated to be sub relativistic. He is also moon level via feats against Boros. He is speculated to be higher due to Boros saying that Saitama wasn't trying. If he had to give my thoughts, I'd say Saitama is maybe planetary level and will probably be stellar level at EOS hopefully. Madara doesn't stand a chance. Lights out Madara. Saitama can probably solo the verse not all at once maybe, but he can probably beat everyone in the Naruto verse.
Feast your eyes everyone. Arguments like this is why I would have liked the far higher to be removed.

First of all the Madara that faced against Guy was far weaker than his rinne-sharigan self, which is what we are discussing, and even then Madara had tanked everything thrown at him without Regenerationn and immortality.

Second, Madara is the one with the higher DC and Durability here, as the "At Least Moon level" tiering on his profile indicates he is above ordinary Moon level characters while the "Likely far higher" on Saitama indicates that it is a mere possibility that he is higher. He has no feats to support this and as such is possibility until he gets more feats. It was formed not from defeating a Multi-Continental character while not trying (which would be absurd) but because of the theme of One-Punch man and his gadfly like characterization.

Your basically saying he can beat Madara based on possibilities and assumptions.

Not a valid argument.

True, I admit, but blitzing is eminent, I think. I just thought that it would go that way via Saitama's feats being done on an effortless level so that possibility could really be... you know. Even though it's not really credible to use for a fight but yeah. Lol banned? Don't you think that's harsh? It's not like I'm pushing it like a fanboy. Just was a mistake. loool

Harsh? Sorry. I went too far.

However, the removal of the likely higher on Saitama's profile wasn't due to your comment. I had actually brought it up in a previous thread. The issue has been resolved though. Just be a little more careful when you make statements like "beat everyone" in regards to any verse on such rationale...

SomeDude211 said:
It was removed? I just checked and it's still there. Lol, yeah I kinda got carried away as well. No hard feelings, man.
Nah, I made a thread to pitch for the removal but in the end everyone agreed that due to his gadfly characterization it still applies, and thanks.

Going by the speed advantage and the fact that he'll likely show crazy feats pretty darn soon, I'd say the man who is known for punching people one time beats ninja Raditz.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Going by the speed advantage and the fact that he'll likely show crazy feats pretty darn soon, I'd say the man who is known for punching people one time beats ninja Raditz.
Gonna have to go with Saitama as well then. All of Saitama's feats thus far are him being so casual, so with more feats coming along, he's bound to show more on what he can do plus having the speed advantage.

^Well that was pretty unexpected lol, I thought it would be a close match but Saitama got 5 times as many votes as Madara :p

And indeed, Saitama will likely fodderize even stronger opponents with 1 serious punch later on so im not that surprised

Hagoromos moon creation was casual actually hence him being rated At least Moon level doing so without Juubi and Madara is power scaled from him so the gap between saitama and Madara in power should be immense even if he's even more casually multi continental.Saitama would win given his speed advantage if he actually had some hax but he doesn't as far as I'm aware here so his hits should be useless.Of course Saitama will eventually surpass him same goes for his loss against krillin but for now he simply doesn't have the means unless I'm missing something.

^His means are taijutsu which is effective against Madara, and can possibly kill him. Also Madara did die eventually at the end so he's not unkillable
Naruto-5158785
3770853-5576189818-13.jp

Yes you are correct taijustu is effective against him and so what?

At least moon level who has Regenerationn and immortality vs At least Multi continental

He lacks the means unless you want to speculate about Saitamas upper limits in every match up he can't put Madara down.

I'll adress some of the things in this thread that was wrong.

1. Madara is immoral. The seal that was used to seal Kaguya was originally meant for him because of that. He also has a good Regenerationn factor.

2. Madara doesn't need the moon in order to use IT. You only need the Sharingan's power and the Gedo Mazo's power in order to use it. The Gedo Mazo is the weakened form of the Juubi which is sealed in Madara and he has a Sharingan on his forehead. He used it to train Obito.

3. Madara has the apparent stat advantage in durability and AP with the hax to go with it. He can also fly while Saitama can't.

So basically no one stated a real reason why Madara would lose other than the fact Saitama is faster and everything he does is casual while assuming Madara is helpless if he gets a bit more serious because of that. Here's the thing though....

What can Saitama do against Almighty Push? He'd get blown away if he gets to close.

What can he do against the TSBs? He'd die on contact.

What can he do against Limbo? He can't perceive their existence. Did I mention that they're capable of using Madara's abilities too? Invisible soul rip anyone?

What can he do against soul ripping? He'd die if Madara pulls it off which is almost guaranteed with Limbo.

What can he do against IT and Genjutsu in general? Nothing I can think of.

What can he do against planetary Wood Release Jutsu? ^

What can he do against clones with all of Madara's abilities? Perhaps the most dangerous thing seeing as they would have their own Limbos and Shar-Rinnegan for IT and Saitama's bound to get caught.

What can he do about Madara's immortality? Nothing really.

Anyone got counters for everything above?

if he is heavily hurted it gone take time to recover him self and limbo has a time limit saitama is gone figure that out

didnt you loke at att the between him and genos. i too is naruto fan i can understand you. but saitama is gone kill him

Don't know why people keep bringing up Madara's immortality, it says someone can win via KO or incapacitation. Not to mention it's hard to Madara to concentrate if he keeps being blitzed by Saitama over and over. He also gives ZERO effort for his feats, hence his "likely far higher" rating in his stats. So a Serious Saitama can likely KO Madara with a few punches at least.

Madara might be able to make Saitama give around 2% effort, but he'd ultimately get killed via blitz and power in the end.

Win via KO or incapacitation as Marvel Fanatic said, so immortality is not a large factor as Madara can still be incapacitated or knocked out

Knock out a character with the same durability rating, Regenerationn, high pain tolerance, and the clone switcheroo who can also fly?

Non-Bias said:
Knock out a character with the same durability rating, Regenerationn, high pain tolerance, and the clone switcheroo who can also fly?
Like I said, Saitama's likely far stronger than his current rating has he had zero effort in any fight. At least he should be Tier 5 when being Serious. He's also MUCH faster than Madara even while being casual, so imagine being hit by several hundred Multi-Continent Level punches in an instant, and this is just Casual Saitama. And about the flying thing, did you forget Saitama leaped from the Moon to Earth in seconds after being hit all the way there, without any injure whatsoever? Flight would do Madara nothing in this fight. Let's also not forget Saitama's High 6-A rating came from the SHOCKWAVE of his punch, not the actual punch itself, so hitting Madara at a distance should be simple enough.

I see. So you're basically boosting Saitama's power because of how casual he does his feats? The things done by Madara which put him at Moon Level is also pretty casual. That doesn't mean I should assume that he's way stronger. Mind you I'm well aware that Saitama does things pretty casually, but that doesn't mean we should assume things.

I also see that everyone is disregarding how Saitama actually fights and would rather go with the "he blitz" argument even though he wasn't stated as being bloodthirsty.

And no one answered how he gets past Madara's abilities too. A pity if you ask me lol.

Non-Bias said:
I see. So you're basically boosting Saitama's power because of how casual he does his feats? The things done by Madara which put him at Moon Level is also pretty casual. That doesn't mean I should assume that he's way stronger. Mind you I'm well aware that Saitama does things pretty casually, but that doesn't mean we should assume things.
I also see that everyone is disregarding how Saitama actually fights and would rather go with the "he blitz" argument even though he wasn't stated as being bloodthirsty.

And no one answered how he gets past Madara's abilities too. A pity if you ask me lol.
Depends on how casual he does things really. Saitama the entire length of his series has shown no sign of injury or pain whatsoever in any battle he's been nor actually trying in anything, not even against Boros or Garou. Tier 5 isn't that big of a stretch if you ask me, that would be Tier 4 or higher, that would be wanking for me. Casual Saitama speedblitzes, he's never been bloodlusted in any battle, otherwise any fight in the show would be over even faster. Look at the speeds:

Madara: Massively Hypersonic+

Saitama (Casual): Sub-Relativistic (around 4.2% SoL)

Even with the highest rated MHS rating given to him, Madara is still at least 3 times slower. This is the same Saitama who hasn't tried at all. So Madara being fast enough to hit Saitama isn't very likely.

saitama understand that something is attacking him that he cant see. so he waiting when the limbo is gone attack him. when that happpen he attack the limbo exacktly when to limbo is attacking him beacuse his speed is superior.

Saitama can't perceive limbo and physical attacks don't even work on them.And stop mentioning the fact that he's casual that's not an argument.What Saitama can beat everyone because he's casual? I troll about Saitamas upper limits but you guys actually being serious is pretty cringeworthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back