• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he is getting beat up by Saitama it will still take him a long enough time to actually kill him that he'll have time enough to think and that's all he needs to control Gudodama.

Faisal Shourov said:
Isn't Madara weak against Taijutsu?
Taijutsu was stated by Shikaku to be Madara's weakness because at that time they didn't think any other attacks could work on him due to Rinnegan absorbing any ninjutsu.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Even if he is getting beat up by Saitama it will still take him a long enough time to actually kill him that he'll have time enough to think and that's all he needs to control Gudodama.
you really dont seem to get it. the speed difference here is ridiculously massive. u r telling me someone getting speedblitzd by a at the very least a casual multi continental char,against a guy who STRUGGLES against taijutsu would be able to coherently think "Oh yeah, I should use this against him!, or this!, maybe my fire style jutsu because of it's AoE? or maybe Chibaku tensei"

and if he can control gudodama during all that, which he can't, so what? hows he gunna connect with it?

Valar Melkor 2 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
How is he one shotting when his DC is lower than Madara's durability?
His DC is listed as At least Miulti-Continental, likely far higher since you seem to be ignoring that part of his DC.
Being possibly higher is useless in a vsbattle until he actually shows a feat to prove it. We can't go off of assumptions.
All that Saitama has to do is accumulate damage until he finish him off, 4-7 punches will do.

LordAizenSama said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
you really dont seem to get it. the speed difference here is ridiculously massive. u r telling me someone getting speedblitzd by a at the very least a casual multi continental char,against a guy who STRUGGLES against taijutsu would be able to coherently think "Oh yeah, I should use this against him!, or this!, maybe my fire style jutsu because of it's AoE? or maybe Chibaku tensei"
and if he can control gudodama, which he can't, so what? hows he gunna connect with it?
Yes, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to even think even if he's getting speedblitzed when they're hits he's capable of tanking. For example the difference between Saitama's DC and Madara's durability is greater than the difference between Guy's DC and Madara's durability was at the time they fought, so Saitama's punches against final form Madara will actually hurt less compared to Guy's punches against the version of Madara he fought. And Madara was never stated to struggle against taijutsu, (he's one of the best martial artists in the series) that's a misconception from Shikaku's statement that Taijutsu was Madara's only weakness because he didn't think any Ninjutsu could work on him.

And what he would do with Gudodama is form a shield around himself. Saitama tries to punch it, and gets atomized.

Saitama destroyed a guy who's multi-continent level, using less than 1% of his power, this guy has the power to destroy a planet with a single punch, regarding the WoG's statement being allowed, then Saitama would literally kill Madara in 2 secs.

Idk for now draw but eventually i believe saitama will win the fight as the series progresses

saitama has the planet level hype via statement

actual feats: madara

hype: caped baldy solos the verse

LordAizenSama said:
this fight should go similiar to 8 gates guy vs Madara, with saitama being even faster.
Saitama should win
^this,

i agree with lordaizen, saitama should be way faster and stronger than 8th-gates-guy, if we allow genjutsu maybe this would stop saitama but otherwise madara gets blown into pieces ^_^

There"s no way saitama is posing a threat to someone with immortality types 1,3 + At least moon lvl durability and Regenerationn + Reality warping.

Omegablaziken said:
Infinite Tsukuyomi FTW?
Then Saitama can finally dream of fighting opponents stronger than him :)
Well that would make saitama happy :D

I dont mean to wank Saitama but his multi-continent is pretty casual and hes relativistic casually as well, i think we would win that being just a bit more serious.

Though in seriousness Madara has very good haxes to keep saitama on his toes as he is only a physical kind of character but still will lose as Saitama is stronger and faster

Saitama massive stomps, he is the strongest character in all the fu**ing fiction >w<!!!!, nah, thats a Joke, Madara is inmortal and have great hax, he could defeat Saitama but in a really hard battle

Lord Aizen make a great point. If Guy was able to overpower Madara by sheer strength/speed, Saitama should be too (He's casually Night Guy level).

The only hurdle is that Madara is immorta, so not sure how this fight will exactly ends.

No he doesn't that was a one eyed no shinju three Madara and Gai only landed the final shot on him because he bended space in his vicinity.

Viturino said:
I dont mean to wank Saitama but his multi-continent is pretty casual and hes relativistic casually as well, i think we would win that being just a bit more serious.
That and isn't Madara in this state like not immortal anymore. The guy lost his Edo Tensei status in order to become the Juubi jinchuriki and and unless i'm missing something here, Madara can actually still die(though it will be tough for Saitama but only a little bit as he JUST needs to get a litle serious and then the whole fight will be different from there).

There is that IT but.....

That and isn't Madara in this state like not immortal anymore. The guy lost his Edo Tensei status in order to become the Juubi jinchuriki and and unless i'm missing something here, Madara can actually still die(though it will be tough for Saitama but only a little bit as he JUST needs to get a litle serious and then the whole fight will be different from there).

Immortal Madara is post shinju three absorbed Madara Cross he stated he'd become immortal and proved it when he was later split in half by Sasuke wasn't fazed and moments later grew his lower half back.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Immortal Madara is post shinju three absorbed Madara Cross he stated he'd become immortal and proved it when he was later split in half by Sasuke wasn't fazed and moments later grew his lower half back.
OH, i remember now. But to what degree though, can you tell me CHILL?

OH, i remember now. But to what degree though, can you tell me CHILL?

Type 3 and type 1 iirc.Like Dio Brando or ban so to say.

Mmmm, i see. Well Madara still has the hax and power advantage(IT and Moon level+ AP) and i think durability advantage, but Saitama is still faster from what i got on his page plus the potential of being stronger if he gets serious.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah he's likely to surpass Madara anyways.But for now it'd be a draw at best given that.
Yeah lets go with that. Saitama with speed adavantage, Madara with Durability advantage.

CrossverseCrisis said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah he's likely to surpass Madara anyways.But for now it'd be a draw at best given that.
Yeah lets go with that. Saitama with speed adavantage, Madara with Durability advantage.
I can accept that, for now. If you guys are going to add to the inconclusive matches make sure to specify Saitama date used 12/11/15 or something

Guys, wouldn't an infinite tsukiyomi win the fight for Madara doe? And its not exactly something that can be "dodged" by conventinal means.

Omegablaziken said:
Guys, wouldn't an infinite tsukiyomi win the fight for Madara doe? And its not exactly something that can be "dodged" by conventinal means.
That needs prep time, something Madara will be unable to gain against an opponent with such a speed advantage.

What prep time? All Madara needs to do is open his third eye while looking at a moon and its game set and match. Yes, Saitama may be faster then Madara but Madara's durability, regen and immortality should be enough to withstand hits.

First madara most fly several meter in the air.Then he most read som text then he can aktivet infinity tsukuyomi.

t

Omegablaziken said:
What prep time? All Madara needs to do is open his third eye while looking at a moon and its game set and match. Yes, Saitama may be faster then Madara but Madara's durability, regen and immortality should be enough to withstand hits.
He also has to get as close to the Moon as possible which is the reason why he needed to distract Naruto and Sasuke with "rain drops" instead of just "looking at a moon". Unlike with the much slower Naruto and Sasuke, he won't get the chance, greater durability or not.

Easy. Saitama. 8 gates guy destroyed Madara. The Narutoverse is only massively hypersonic+ in speed at best. Saitama is calculated to be sub relativistic. He is also moon level via feats against Boros. He is speculated to be higher due to Boros saying that Saitama wasn't trying. If he had to give my thoughts, I'd say Saitama is maybe planetary level and will probably be stellar level at EOS hopefully. Madara doesn't stand a chance. Lights out Madara. Saitama can probably solo the verse not all at once maybe, but he can probably beat everyone in the Naruto verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back