• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ghost of the Uchiha against Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need ultear as she herself said that it was up to jellal to figure out the how to get out of the spell.

Jellal has dealt with a number of mind manipulators and illusionists so he's got a good chance of using the spell since it works as a pseudo auto defence as at the time he was unable to actively use his spells since gears made him forget how to use magic.
Ultear freed him enough to have a conversation and act to break out completely.

Ultear controlled him for 8 years and he was freed by natsu; midnight had him completely fooled the first time and he had to partially blind himself to break out the second which only worked due to the nature of midnights illusions; Faris controlled him for two days before she was taken out freeing him and with gears he had ultear's help.
So his track record is both poor and he hasn't even broken out of the type of manipulation madara uses.
While it's possible, Jellal has never used TP automatically.

7-3-0 (I ignore the fact that zEinx voted for Jellal without giving any reason because it won't change anything lol)

As a result of this match, Madara won due to the number of votes. Topic can be closed and added to profiles

I mean Jellal has enough AP damage but Madara has enough hax and mind screw to mess with Jellal horribly.

In all honestly it comes down to who strikes the hardest. Since Jellal has enough ways to kill Madara but Madara has his hax with his illusions and Jellal himself will still be physically susceptible to the effects of the TSBs.

I want to vote for Jellal but I have a good feeling Madara wins in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back