• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I agree as well because this is ridiculous. If Saitama is to be used in a VS battle then what he has shown should be taken in battle. Multi continent and sub relativistic.

Gemmysaur said:
I agree with Saitama being banned until he gets to the point of being strained just so we have an idea of his upper limit.
That's not gonna happen, it would make the title of the show pointless. Saitama is a god among men

Faisal Shourov said:
Gemmysaur said:
I agree with Saitama being banned until he gets to the point of being strained just so we have an idea of his upper limit.
That's not gonna happen, it would make the title of the show pointless. Saitama is a god among men
Which further shows the point of my agreement with maspa of banning Saitama from any battle at all. He's already some sort of no-limits fallacy in-universe.

He's boring to debate because it all boils down to "Saitama hasn't shown his full potential, he's likely a (insert higher power potential than given enemy here)".

It's like the One True Onii-sama thing where a lot of people get butthurt when they can't defend Onii-sama's in-universe invincibility.

If Saitama is limitless in power which isn't the case, it means he has no place in versus battles just like SA Superman. I would say his upper limit is planetary level but that's just really good guessing and speculation. He cannot one shot everyone outside his universe. Didn't one shot Boros or Garou. =3

SomeDude211 said:
If Saitama is limitless in power which isn't the case, it means he has no place in versus battles just like SA Superman. I would say his upper limit is planetary level but that's just really good guessing and speculation. He cannot one shot everyone outside his universe. Didn't one shot Boros or Garou. =3
He held back a lot because those were the strongest people he fought, boros stated he was holding back a lot "pulling your punches" because he's bored, that's his entire character. We've never seen him try and he's never gotten hurt, people also like to bring up psychics could hurt him but one of the biggest psycics in the series did nothing but shake his body a bit(tatsumaki aka tornado) in the webcomic when they fought. Saitama should be banned until EOS IMO.

He held back a lot because those were the strongest people he fought, boros stated he was holding back a lot "pulling your punches" because he's bored, that's his entire character. We've never seen him try and he's never gotten hurt, people also like to bring up psychics could hurt him but one of the biggest psycics in the series did nothing but shake his body a bit(tatsumaki aka tornado) in the webcomic when they fought. Saitama should be banned until EOS IMO.

He was hurt by Boros and it was stated in the manga. Before he used his serious strike, he said it was his trump card too. Even if he goes all out and fully serious, I don't think (keyword think) that his strength would extend beyond planetary level. If it does, then not past stellar level and I think that's reasonable also. Either way, I agree with you. He should be until we get clarification on many alleged claims like him being able to one shot everyone since he is limitless, him having a punch equivalent to the force of a big bang and etc. Btw here is where he got hurt. http://i.imgur.com/JyyxL0t.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qwI624w.jpg

SomeDude211 said:
He was hurt by Boros and it was stated in the manga. Before he used his serious strike, he said it was his trump card too. Even if he goes all out and fully serious, I don't think (keyword think) that his strength would extend beyond planetary level. If it does, then not past stellar level and I think that's reasonable also. Either way, I agree with you. He should be until we get clarification on many alleged claims like him being able to one shot everyone since he is limitless, him having a punch equivalent to the force of a big bang and etc. Btw here is where he got hurt. http://i.imgur.com/JyyxL0t.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qwI624w.jpg
That's right, forgot he took damage, but we don't know how much, it's not where he collapsed and I'm pretty sure he was saying "I guess I'll use my trump card too" and proceeded with a "serious punch" we have no idea if that's him going all out. There's a lot of debate, back and forth, pretty pointless so I think we should make a vote on Saitama being banned till a later date.

Yeah, I agree. Personally, I think the ability to one shot everything, being limitless, the punch equivalent to a big bang and all of those ridiculous claims are nonsense and nothing but fanboy claims. Little do people know, a character that is weaker or being able to beat others, doesn't take away from their badassery. Sigh. That's just me anyway.

SomeDude211 said:
Yeah, I agree. Personally, I think the ability to one shot everything, being limitless, the punch equivalent to a big bang and all of those ridiculous claims are nonsense and nothing but fanboy claims. Little do people know, a character that is weaker or being able to beat others, doesn't take away from their badassery. Sigh. That's just me anyway.
No, completely agree, but like a lot of people said: "It was casual" and when he said he'll use his "own trump card too" he was making fun of boros stating that he was gonna use his trump cards IE: Moon attack and planet buster roar. He's never shown any strain or physical pain, like in the screenshot where he "took damage" he doesn't collapse or anything of the sort, he just says: "are you done with this" like he didn't really care. That's why I think he should be banned til' EOS or he gets serious a bit more.

MafiaFox said:
SomeDude211 said:
No, completely agree, but like a lot of people said: "It was casual" and when he said he'll use his "own trump card too" he was making fun of boros stating that he was gonna use his trump cards IE: Moon attack and planet buster roar. He's never shown any strain or physical pain, like in the screenshot where he "took damage" he doesn't collapse or anything of the sort, he just says: "are you done with this" like he didn't really care. That's why I think he should be banned til' EOS or he gets serious a bit more.
Also, I'm fairly certain the panel that said he "Took Damage" was Boros' thoughts.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Leogian4511 said:
Also, I'm fairly certain the panel that said he "Took Damage" was Boros' thoughts.
It was. There was no omniscient narrator, there.
So.... We've never even seen Saitama take damage as of right now? Yea, he needs to be banned until a later date.

MafiaFox said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Leogian4511 said:
It was. There was no omniscient narrator, there.
So.... We've never even seen Saitama take damage as of right now? Yea, he needs to be banned until a later date.
Yup. Saitama has taken strong attacks from the likes of Boros and Garou, but he has never actually taken it. Hell going by his fight with Boros(from the webcomic, manga, and anime), Saitama was perfectly fine other than some dirty marks on his being.

And yes, i am personally in agreement of banning Saitama until a later date once again....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
could madara perhaps take this now due to hax? or tie
Nice necro, however, anything psychic(high tiers like tornado) and anything to **** with his mind has had zero effect on him, so I doubt it, he might though.

People still forget that Saitama has yet to reveal a fraction of his real strength, but current saitama still destroys madara before he even knows what hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back