• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the whole "hax" and infinite tsukuyomi, wouldn't this be a FORM of teleknesis to an extent(I know it's genjutsu but just a somewhat form), when Tatsumaki tried using her "high telekensis" she just vibrated his body and was immune to everything she threw at him :p

MafiaFox said:
I mean, the whole "hax" and infinite tsukuyomi, wouldn't this be a FORM of teleknesis to an extent(I know it's genjutsu but just a somewhat form), when Tatsumaki tried using her "high telekensis" she just vibrated his body and was immune to everything she threw at him :p
Genjutsu has nothing to do with telepathy :/

^to be fair, it has something to do with minds :) either way, in this forum genjutsu is seen as telepathy since it wouldnt be working otherwise...

Omegablaziken said:
MafiaFox said:
But it has to do with the will of the user doesn't it? That's what blizzard said why it wasn't working on Saitama was his unparalelled will and mind(strong headed not intelligence lol)

MafiaFox said:
Omegablaziken said:
MafiaFox said:
But it has to do with the will of the user doesn't it? That's what blizzard said why it wasn't working on Saitama was his unparalelled will and mind(strong headed not intelligence lol)
Has nothing to do with will power either, in simple terms their powerful illisions that directly ***** with your brain.

Can someone add saitama to planet level beacuse. He beacuse he tanked lord boros attack who was supposed to destroy the surface of the planet. And he wasnt serious. With a PUNCH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lejon123! said:
Can someone add saitama to planet level beacuse. He beacuse he tanked lord boros attack who was supposed to destroy the surface of the planet. And he wasnt serious. With a PUNCH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was only the surface of the planet and even though it's casual we only use definite feats, although I agree he's above anything shown by far, we just don't know how much yet.

Lejon123! said:
Wonder when he is going to be serious.
Probably never due to his entire character's point is to be "infinitely powerful" like how Boros stated his energy was boundless and he's a complete parody of all superheroes.

I don't think Saitama should be Planet level. He tanked Boros' beam which was gonna destroy Earth's surface. Multi continental feat but, at the aftermath, Boros claimed Saitama wasn't serious or trying. This can be argued by a few ways. If he wasn't serious, why was he using his serious series? Why did he say he was going to use his trumpcard before performing the move. Even if his strength is likely higher, I see him being planet at best but that's a big if. Needs more feats. I guess and no, he isn't limitless. Sorry fans, but I just don't see it. If I get clarification by the alleged interviews by ONE that stated he is or that his strongest punch is equivalent to the force of a big bang, I'll be happy.

It's a draw at this point based on feats and a win for Saitama based on hype/probability. That seems to be the definition of inconclusive to me. Saitama will unquestionably win at some point in the future. However for now it's a draw.

Everyone siding Saitama seems to be calling 'Saitama via blitz' and all that jazz but OP didn't specify mental state, which means I assume this is in character?

Doesn't in-character Saitama let the opponent move first?

Gemmysaur said:
Everyone siding Saitama seems to be calling 'Saitama via blitz' and all that jazz but OP didn't specify mental state, which means I assume this is in character?
Since when? He just tells em to stfu as they monologue lmao

Gemmysaur said:
Kamakyuri: -bursts into Saitama's apartment- I AM-

Saitama: -punches his head off- Pay for my ceiling...

or

Boros: -in the middle of monologuing-

Saitama: -punches him into a pillar- Are you stupid?

or

Vaccine Man: -in the middle of monologuing-

Saitama: -punches him in half-

etc.

So no. He doesn't always do that.

Ok, thanks for proving me wrong guys. And props to Azathot (god that's hard to remember how to spell) for providing examples.

Considering that an important part of the very premise of the show is that Saitama is so cosmically powerful that he can no longer find any battle that even begins to present any challenge to him at all, it feels categorically absurd to say that he'd lose, or at least have genuine difficulty, defeating some other foe, however powerful they may be. It kinda screws with his entire character arc, and who he is in general, because it would mean he's found something to make him feel whole again, which certainly flies in the face of where he is in his story, at least at this point. You can surely see why OPM fans have a hard time even imagining him having to try: being as he is so far, losing itself, or even just having to really try in a fight, is intrinsically out-of-character. Honestly, this is why he shouldn't be in discussions until we've gotten a better glimpse of the exact scope of his power.

I agree with Saitama being banned until he gets to the point of being strained just so we have an idea of his upper limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back