• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

Well the logic works for his vector control as it's high 1 c already, but considering it's all reality warping i don't think that correlation fits, especially as it was a mixed attack with magic that has its own "recoil" system (it still follows the equal exchange but shift the cost to someone or something else and it can be positive or negative)it's shield less durability should still be: at least 6a, likely higher as we don't have much information on that form

At this point i gonna make another thread like this but instead its Tatsuya Shiba.

Also every Low 5-B god tier from Blazblue and Es laughing at him.

Accel should have protection against mind hax though? I mean I just can't imagine that Misaki from the same series can just casually control him. If that were possible, she'd have done that long ago and made him her slave and declare herself the new #1 level 5 ESPer.

Accel's resistance is against mindhax with vectors and possibly a slight one from qliphoth

It is likely not on the level of most characters posted here

In addition Goetia's isn't really mindhax it's just your mind and soul being sent to purgatory

@Paul Frank

There's no possibly or slight and I'm guessing you are talking about Qliphah Puzzle 545, Qliphoth is a tree.

I mean, mindhax in star wars is done using The Force, which is an energy that would most likely be equalized to mana in the toaru verse, and Accel has already been shown to be able to manipulate mana before even having platinum wings.

TheArsenal1212 said:
You guys always do these posts and the result will always be the same
9-B: James Bond via seduction GG
Seduction? The profile doesn´t explain how it works.

That one was done, immediately after he entered in the next key, the Immortal Realm.

That was at the just as he entered the Realm, and his power rocked in that Realm. In ISSTH, all Realm are separated in more than one tier, usually Low-Mid-Top-Great Circle (those are for some Realms). And he shook the starry sky of Ninth Mountain and Sea, a Universe that has infinite universes and spaces. As the story progressed he got stronger, and his I Shall Seal the Heavens Incantation, rocked the whole Mountain and Sea Realm which containts nine such type of Universes. That incantaion also let him increase all his stats by a factor of 33.

Zaratthustra said:
That was at the just as he entered the Realm, and his power rocked in that Realm. In ISSTH, all Realm are separated in more than one tier, usually Low-Mid-Top-Great Circle (those are for some Realms). And he shook the starry sky of Ninth Mountain and Sea, a Universe that has infinite universes and spaces. As the story progressed he got stronger, and his I Shall Seal the Heavens Incantation, rocked the whole Mountain and Sea Realm which contains nine such type of Universes. That incantation also let him increase all his stats by a factor of 33.
That would be High 3-A, then.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Yogiri Takatou. I have no idea why it's a reply to Zara.
Thanks for reply, but it was not the end of his feats in Immortal. The best was fighting 5 Dao Lords at the same time, each one of them could destroy casually one whole Mountain and Sea that is infinite and contain countless dimensions, infinite universes and spaces and also has more than one river of time (timeline).

They also exist on a superior plane of existance.

Back