• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

I'm pretty sure both base and high Dio can still freeze and such so maybe that helps

Yeah, freezing stuff won't help him ignore 4-B durability.

Plus he only gets his 9 seconds to try and kill him before Accelerator flicks.

That's not how freezing stuff solid works. It doesn't break the body this hard, even on a human level, let alone on a 4-B level.

As always with these sorts of threads, SCP-2747 takes it for 11-C. SCP-3043 would probably take speed equal for 10-C with plot-based mind manip/EE. SCP-3143 might take it for 11-A but they both have really weird abilities, so it's hard to see how it would play out.

EDIT: Apparently according to the thread Accelerator's reflection is High 1-C? If so 3043 and 3143 can't put up a fight, and a lot of characters on the list should be removed.

@Agnaa Accelerator's shield is vector-based. Meaning that things without vectors (like most high level hax tend to be), it won't be affected, hence why there is a lot more than High 1-C people here.

Yes but the MB cast has only shown their abilities working on a 3D scale, unless you consider EE'ing someone across time to be 4D. So I'm not quite sure if as many of them would be able to beat Accelerator as are listed.

It's not a matter of dimensionality. If whatever you're doing doesn't use vectors, it shouldn't work. Meaning that stuff that just happens by thought like mindhax or most EE, it should work. No idea if that's the case for MB though.

The shield wouldn't interact with AF or hundred gauntlets since they have no vectors and the shield only works on vector based attacks

Why would thought based EE from causality manip have vectors?

I recommended Iihiko since he ignores damage reflection and redirection but then that was contested so idk why he's up there

Attacks with no travel time don't have vectors, so medaka and kumagawa just spawning screws inside him for the Erasure/power null works fine.

I see.

Then I guess other thought-based EE goes onto the list, like Eztli-Tenoch.

Would Accelerator be considered able to manipulate vectors of attacks at the soul that travel through the spirit realm?

He can reflect teleportation. In verse teleportation works by having the user travel through the 11th dimension, so vector attacks that come from a different dimension should be reflected.

One of the few broken character I know is The Narrator. Now while I'm sure plot manipulation won't be affected by vector shield I'm not sure if he has the means of killing a 4-B.

Fair enough. I don't have anyone else to suggest then.

Teleportation doesn't have vectors in every verse though. In to aru it works off of them just traveling down different spatial axes. Just like how from a 2D perspective me lifting my hand from a paper and putting it somewhere else on the sheet would appear to have just teleported, it's the same from the 3D perspective as people just move along higher dimensional axes to sidestep 3D terrestrial constraints.

I don't think you can assume teleportation works like this in every verse.

Andytrenom said:
One of the few broken character I know is The Narrator. Now while I'm sure plot manipulation won't be affected by vector shield I'm not sure if he has the means of killing a 4-B.
Narrator has EE, Madness Manip, and Death Manip.

I know the latter two don't have vector stuff,is the EE also "I will it to happen so it happens" kind of mechanic?

We don't know, we just know that there used to be coworkers there and one day they disappeared.

Wokistan said:
Teleportation doesn't have vectors in every verse though. In to aru it works off of them just traveling down different spatial axes. Just like how from a 2D perspective me lifting my hand from a paper and putting it somewhere else on the sheet would appear to have just teleported, it's the same from the 3D perspective as people just move along higher dimensional axes to sidestep 3D terrestrial constraints.

I don't think you can assume teleportation works like this in every verse.
I was talking about attacks from a different dimension while referencing ToAru teleportation which works like that.

the mindhax of the star wars characters is not made using force? I always thought this was an indication of the existence of vectors.

Can TDG Low 6-B, 4-C beat him?. Though it's two revision threads haven't concluded yet so TDG might be getting upgraded.

All Warframes (literally all of them) for Low 7-C and Low 6-B. (Just put it as All Warframes cus putting 30 names in both tiers may not be ideal xD).

Desperado Ikki Kurogane for 8-B, 8-A, Low 7-C and 7-C

Edelweiss for 8-A and Low 7-C

Nene Saikyou 8-A, Low 7-C and 6-B (if that counts, cus she's 6-B with a single attack).

in addition to Amane Shinomiya For all his keys.

All GetBackers Characters (but they are under indefinite revision, so idk if it's ok to put them)

Sirzechs Lucifer for High 6-C?

I could mention some other Warframe Characters (maybe the stalker, infestation, Hunhow etc, but im not sure).

Wait, I fail to believe every Warframe can beat Accel. I mean what about dudes like Rhino? All his attacks use vectors.

Sir Ovens said:
Wait, I fail to believe every Warframe can beat Accel. I mean what about dudes like Rhino? All his attacks use vectors.
Some stuff is universal to all warframes. Like deconstruction for example.

Rhino throws his fishing spear

When the new John Wick movie comes out I will make him slap James Bond so hard he stops being spam

Malox1696 said:
Fiamma should still beat accel
As much as I wish he still did accel has 4-B durability now and I'm pretty sure we don't treat that "Defeats the target with no force" part of HR as being able to negate durability

he does not have 4 b dura tho, maybe someone confused his dura for power in the profile ? it even mentions an attack

It's because in order to use a physical attack your durability needs to be=to your ap so you aren't hurt by it

Although with how accel works thats not true so idk if he should really have solar system durability since he can just manipulate the vector of his own attack so he doesn't take damage from it

Yeah that's true, accel can be 1 of the only cases when his dura doesn't scale to physical attacks. And isn't his AP from shaking the galaxy? I mean that doesn't even require a resilient body.

Back