• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk About Magolor: Fixing Kirby's Profile and Scaling

Also azzy, I know your opinion of 3-A Dark Mind, but what do you think of 4-A Dark Mind's feat of corrupting the Mirror World, that has a galaxy?

Kirby71 said:
Your point number 2 is related directly to your point 3,its obvious It is another realm and not kirby's galaxy so 3 is invalid and 2 is,obviously true,that means,as you said,its impossible for VT's explosion to do not affect that whole galaxy if affected some more,so that means,VT destroyed that galaxy (not Kirby's) where they were along the another m├║ltiple galaxies.
When you make a claim in a debate, it's kind of customary to post actual evidence.

"This fight takes place in another galaxy because it just does" is not evidence.

Kirbyelmejor said:
Also azzy, I know your opinion of 3-A Dark Mind, but what do you think of 4-A Dark Mind's feat of corrupting the Mirror World, that has a galaxy?
Turning "corruption" into AP depends entirely on what said corruption entails.

In the cutscene the explosion still was expanding when the screen turns white and pretty damn fast,also Kirby was knocked out,just imagine what happened then while Kirby was being reached by the explosion and screen turning white,this also relates to your argument of,how does Kirby reach his galaxy without portals? Man,the 967 Q c feat and the dark matter galaxy crossing feats with more insane speed feats,Kirby is so fast to reach his galaxy with no portals because of the speed,now,look the explosion was faster than Kirby,Kirby crossed from one universe to another insanely fast,with explosión being that fast,the explosion in un that moment where the screen turns white,its obvious the explosion would take the galaxies in lees than a sec,that explains everything.

>people constantly insist the explosion covers galaxies

>I ask for proof of this

>people now acknowledge that it didn't

>"but it was still expanding, therefore it's 3-B"

I feel like I'm the surprise guest on some sort of absurdist comedy show where people just say things that don't make sense for the sole purpose of confusing me.

Popstar and even Hyness's base (which is very afar from kirby's home planet) were not visible in the battle.

There are not proofs of the battle taking place in Kirby's galaxy but i have proof of otherwise there.

I am genuinely not sure you realize how bad of an argument "a planet wasn't visible, therefore it wasn't in the same galaxy" actually is.

The only thing I can say is that in world 4's overworld you can clearly see the entirety of the galactic band in Kirby's galaxy which is no where to be seen during the fight with VT nor can you see any of the celestial bodies that are in the location you fight VT in said overworld.

So the location of key features is increased in size for the purpose of gameplay. That doesn't take away from the Galactic band which is also seen in the final cut scene along with other background features of said overworld.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
>people constantly insist the explosion covers galaxies
>I ask for proof of this

>people now acknowledge that it didn't

>"but it was still expanding, therefore it's 3-B"

I feel like I'm the surprise guest on some sort of absurdist comedy show where people just say things that don't make sense for the sole purpose of confusing me.
>Asks for proofs of explosion covering galaxies.

Almost every celestial body incluiding galaxies doesnt dissappear because yes,that means the explosion had to do the job and cover those in the transition of cutscenes,this also relates with the point 2 of "still expanding" thing.

Nope,im not trying to confuse you,im trying to convince you. Also,why do you refuse on this? Its evident i shown the proof you wanted.

"So the location of key features is increased in size for the purpose of gameplay."

Yes.

"That doesn't..."

No. You have already stated that sizes vary for the sake of gameplay, as well as easy recognition on a world map. You no longer have the ability to directly compare it to cutscenes where everything is normal sized.

D1608DE1-9EEB-454F-B42F-499A4BEDF5C5
Yeah, the white thing is the explosion that apparently turned white *shrugs*.

How fast is Kirby? With that speed, in 9 secs, what distance can he cover?

Kirby71 said:
Almost every celestial body incluiding galaxies doesnt dissappear because yes,that means the explosion had to do the job and cover those in the transition of cutscenes,this also relates with the point 2 of "still expanding" thing.
So it covered them in the transition.

The transition which doesn't exist as a visible cutscene.

Because Kirby is unconscious.

There is still zero proof for this being 3-B, and now there is just a massive amount of wank and extreme headcanon to justify yet another thing which doesn't actually happen.

If your next comment regarding this isn't going to show an explosion covering multiple galaxies, so we can then at least move a Planck length foreward and address the issue of perspective, then it's not worth it. I have a lot to do and have no interest in going in circles.

I genuinely try to stray away from seriously calling things wank out of decency, but this is 100% wank.

TriforcePower1 said:
D1608DE1-9EEB-454F-B42F-499A4BEDF5C5
How fast is Kirby? With that speed, in 9 secs, what distance can he cover?
Hilariously FTL.

Which would be the one thing related to this feat so far which would actually be applicable.

@Eficiente @ArbitraryNumbers @Ovrhide It was never my intention to go off topic; I just wanted to temporarily bring that issue, as well as the Kid Icarus: Uprising case, to discuss how supernatural power relates to physical power or not, and with that, how Kirby and co. defeating Magolor is an outlier or not… And I also wrote about Void Termina in the end.

Anyway, I already got the answer to my question, but thanks for the suggestions… Now, if anyone wants to see my points about Magolor and Void Termina in this thread, just copy and paste my nickname.

Cumberjung said:
Please elaborate because that didn't really make sense to me.
If the objects are shown to not remain the same size in the game itself between the world map and actual cutscenes, there is zero comparison that can safely be drawn between the two for scaling.

Then tell me, if galaxies weren't covered by the explosion,why they dissapered because yes? That has no sense.

@Azzy While I know it won't change anything I'm allowed to have my own opinion and will have to politely disagree with you on this one.

Don't worry I understand that for VS wiki purposes it can not be used so I won't bring it up again.

Cumberjung said:
@Azzy While I know it won't change anything I'm allowed to have my own opinion and will have to politely disagree with you on this one.
Don't worry I understand that for VS wiki purposes it can not be used so I won't bring it up again.
This is perfectly fine. People are allowed to have their own opinions.

The issue is when people try to use unsubstantiated opinions to change profiles or feats without evidence, refusing to acknowledge that it is just their opinion.

Didn't void termina summon a crown that looks a lot like the master crown at one point? Yeah, I think his third phase uses it to shoot lasers. Who knows what that is, but it's interesting to say the least. And Void being 4-A makes sence in my book. He was going to crush the stars. If Chara is 2-B for destroying one timeline, I don't see how this wouldn't work.

@The Smashor

He does, at least in the Void Soul fight (I may have beat that phase too fast in the normal version).

He should be superior to Magolor, regardless.

Funny enough, even if I was stupid enough to say the Galacta Knight "feat" now, and by some divine intervention you agreed, it would be 4-A due to you changing the size of Another Dimension.

The real cal howard said:
Funny enough, even if I was stupid enough to say the Galacta Knight "feat" now, and by some divine intervention you agreed, it would be 4-A due to you changing the size of Another Dimension.
I'm going to build a time machine just to go back in time, agree with that feat, and then downgrade it in the future to up disappointment levels to the maximum.

Assuming Kirby traveled to another arm of the galaxy (the closest of which is 6,500 light years away) to reach Popstar, he'd be 22,791,113,210.726600647c.

A little underwhelming.

@Azzy Well to be fair the standardized way we look at evidence this is fiction after all so there is not exactly one perfect way of looking at it that applies perfectly to all cases just the way that is most popularly agreed upon when you think about it thus the existence of opinions.

...Did I just get pseudo existential in chat about the level of power possessed by a pink circle that doesn't even exist.

Void Termina's death explosion clearly doesn't scale to his normal AP, since Kirby was going to get killed by it, so I don't know why we're arguing that. Even if it's 3-B, it doesn't scale to anyone.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Kirby71 said:
Then tell me, if galaxies weren't covered by the explosion,why they dissapered because yes? That has no sense.
Because they didn't.
Kirby is in an entirely different location when he wakes up.

We've been over this.
Well,i have one last thing to say, kirby's galaxy i can say it was actually even affected,when Kirby awakes, almost every celestial body is gone,i can even say popstar surviving the blow is PIS also the few celestial bodies remaining also is PIS to do not have a completely black background also kirby's galaxy is more distant than the another galaxies when the explosion took place,knowing the explosion is omnidirectional that means,if kirby's galaxy was blown up,that means the explosion should have covered also the another galaxies,that were excessively near the place the fight and explosion was done.

"almost every celestial body is gone"

Because he's not only not in the same location, but is being looked at from a different camera angle. You can even see numerous stars when the camera turns.

"i can even say popstar surviving the blow is PIS also the few celestial bodies remaining also is PIS"

This isn't what PIS is. At all.

"knowing the explosion is omnidirectional that means,if kirby's galaxy was blown up,that means the explosion should have covered also the another galaxies,that were excessively near the place the fight and explosion was done."

This is not how size, distance, or basic universal laws work.

Simply stating something is true over and over again without providing evidence seems to be becoming wildly popular in threads nowadays, and it gets extremely tiring.

Back