• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Make an RPG (Stage 1: World Development)

The Chat should be a database of Information which contains every thought and memory of every User on the wiki, across past and future

And it is used as a mean of communication between them

Tiertwo Island. An island Android 17 and Freeza have been trying to move to for several months.

Probably not literally every tier. But yeah, perhaps include some 9-A fodder, and varying feats from all sorts of tiers.

BoG Cal would be 9-A. He'd also have an "At least High 4-C, likely 4-A" key somewhere.

It feels so weird to say all this stuff. Like discussing in a content revision thread about how strong your fellow VSB users should be. Never thought I'd be using terms like "VSBverse" either.

@ZacharyGrossman

The thing is we actually want the game to be enjoyable. Considering all of the stuff we're going to be including, the story is guaranteed to be pretty long. So limiting the player's ability to save would be a jerk move.

Andytrenom said:
Can I be featured in the game as a shopkeeper character? One who creates and sells different kinds of swords and weapons.
The reason I want this has something to do with my friends outside this wiki.......don't know where I was going with this but anyway, can this request be fulfilled?
You'll just be the shopkeeper who is everywhere at once.

don't think that things like tiers would work in a RPG, it's better to just use numerical stats so things are less confusing

Include a character named Knight of Atomization 616, whose ability is to destroy the 1,000km wide Texas'Reitei, a city that takes ten days to walk across

Kepekley23 said:
Tiertwo Island. An island Android 17 and Freeza have been trying to move to for several months.
We've already got a "Temple of Transcendence" where you can summon various Tier 2/1/super haxxed characters so perhaps a Tier 2 island would be too much.

We could still include Frieza and Android 17 standing outside the temple as NPCs, with a joke of them complaining about not being allowed in.

Do you plan to make a manga-anime/visual novel shop in this game ? If tou do then can i be that shop's keeper ? An optional boss who will reward you a free copy of Dies Irae if you defeated him

We'd also have Fuckiorra De'cifer, who has an attack named Zero Oscoolras, which can destroy Los Dias, a giant fortress that takes six days to walk around

They're from the Clorox manga

considering we have a Nintendoland, i think we should have also a PlaystationLand and a X-BoxLand, because only having a city for Nintendo would be extreme bias

Temple of Athena would be nice with a optional boss fight with one of the Virgo Saints or team up with them to fight a Gemini Saint

Overlord775 said:
consiering we have a Nintendoland, i think we should have also a PlaystationLand and a X-BoxLand, because only having a city for Nintendo would be extreme bias
Inb4 Neptunia

@Kep the city also happens to be feared by Calcers due to its size being inconsistent every time they try to measure it, which fueled the superstitious theory that the city might be sentient and capable of changing its size to mess with them

If you are including me, you need an avatar from me right? I would like it to be Hatsume Mei wearing a more tight version of Sans's jacket. The character would be male but a trap...god this is weird.

Kepekley23 said:
Include a character named Knight of Atomization 616, whose ability is to destroy the 1,000km wide Texas'Reitei, a city that takes ten days to walk across
The legend says that at irregular intervals, the size of the city itself changes spontaneously

In which country will be the player starting point?

Also, are you sure you want to do most of the programming? If you need help for the sprites or scripts, those can always be send from here on the wiki, so don't doubt in asking for help in those regards.

Completely Shameless Repost:

>682 is a boss

To beat him you should ban his ability to tap on the power of Extended Canon by summoning Azzy Kep

Which basically turns him into a giant lizard that has a normal, non-higher-dimensional Soul that can be destroyed without screwing the Universe

Kepekley23 said:
We'd also have Fuckiorra De'cifer, who has an attack named Zero Oscoolras, which can destroy Los Dias, a giant fortress that takes six days to walk around

They're from the Clorox manga
Distance = speed * time

I'm assuming this is a circular fortress.

Human walking speed ia 1.4 m/s

6 days = 518,400 seconds

1.4 * 518,000 = 725,200 m

Plugging that in here gets me an area of 41,850,989,131 m^2.

Let's assume it's as tall as the Burj Khalifa, or 828.1416 m.

41,850,989,131 * 828.1416 = 3.4658545e+13 m^3, or 3.4658545e+19 cm^3.

3.4658545e+19 * 8 = 2.7726836e+20 joules, or 66 Gigatons of TNT - Island level+.

I could suggest a part where the characters travel back in time and land on the dark ages, which was before Ant got here, and the wiki was a ******* mess, but involving time travel in the story alongside everything that is already on it would probably make it too cluttered.

My special attack would be "Collapsing Wank Roaring Downgrade", which would be 4x super effective on various series and would have the ability to erase...eh, shave the Earth. It would be an attack capable of destroying...I mean ruining the Earth.

Matt would have a similar attack.

Clockwork Cookies said:
Anyidea what will be the role of the Player in this chaotic world ? Who is he and why he need fight the admins ? Some sort like that :v
He doesn't like Matthew, that should be an easy way to progress the plot :/

Back