• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Make an RPG (Stage 1: World Development)

i think that the final zone should be in the center of the planet, where you fight no longer fight normal enemyes, but you fight the previous bosses and mini-bosses, to show the player how much they have powered up during their journey

Here's my suggestion

Darkanine's school: A facility where one can rapidly hone their skills and unlock new abilities.

Lore: It was an institution set up to help the oft belittled section of society, where Master Darkanine could lend his teaching to the weak, nurture them and raise them to a new level. Many students came, from the every corner of the world in the hopes of becoming stronker. They wanted to prove them wrong, those who downplayed them, dismissed them as...dare I say it...cartoons! Ah!....but alas, even if they did get stronker, just how much stronker could they expect to be. After all, there was surely a limit to how much master Darkanine could raise their power...........................................

Powers mentioned in the blog:

Powers and Abilities: Elemental Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, OVO, Statistics Amplification and Reduction (through wank and downplay), Existence Erasure (through Delete Profile), Explosion Manipulation (KQ's Bombs), Death Inducment and Ressurectio (through KQ's 3rd bomb), Attack Reflection (Life form barrier), Godly Martial Arts (through ORA ORA ORA, ATATATATATATATATA), Energy Blast (Ki blasts), Teleportation (Instant Transmission), Life Absorption (Sen'i Soshitsu), Death Inducment (Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru), Healing,

They are quadrant names. Some are random, but some reference what is located on their borders.

For example, quadrant "KP" and "TES"

@Kep

The lore here is that a mysterious High 6-A being (Probably going to be Antvasima because he was the one who pretty much saved this wiki) moved and wiped out some of the continents. So Antartica is intentionally placed higher.

there shoud be an area dedicted to the Memes, with enemyes like a Gilgamesh with SBA Manipulation or a Jamemba with very high speed and a lot of hax

Can I be featured in the game as a shopkeeper character? One who creates and sells different kinds of swords and weapons.

The reason I want this has something to do with my friends outside this wiki.......don't know where I was going with this but anyway, can this request be fulfilled?

I'd like Antvasima to be an actual character in the game, if he would like to be included, and not just another Tier 0. Yes it would probably be important to include all of the tiers in the verse one way or another, but I want to keep the Tier 1 to 0 wank jokes at a minimum. I'm not a big fan of them.

Not to mention that the opinions of people who stalk our wiki while getting hate boners shouldn't really concern us.

That doesn't mean I'm advocating for the verse getting profiles here, though,.

Include all tiers as in Tier 10, Tier 9, Tier 8....

or, 10-C, 10-B, 10-A, 9-C....

Back