• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Make an RPG (Stage 1: World Development)

What if there's a colisseum where the most spammed characters on the wiki are enslaved and forced to fight everyday with little to no rest, and you gotta help them escape?

I have some questions that might be interesting food for thought:

How would you incorporate other old legends of yore, like Sheoth, Polar Kun, or Galaxian Pyron?

If copycat wikis would be alternate universes, what about sites that predate us, like OBD or Screwattack?

On a similar note, what about JBW, FC-OC, and Outlier Battles?

Do I get my matriarchal marriage to Yukari?

How would you handle certain...infamous banned users?

Given all the bureaucrats are important, how'd Ryu be incorporated? And DarkLK?

Since you have the graveyard for deleted pages, would a similar idea for characters that got hit hard with the nerf stick be interesting? For characters like Godzilla, Dante, Bleach's god tiers, etc.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
What if there's a colisseum where the most spammed characters on the wiki are enslaved and forced to fight everyday with little to no rest, and you gotta help them escape?
Only the people who beat 682 are worthy enough to live ovo

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I think Ant would just be sitting on a throne, king of the world. Then there'd be a sidequest where you play as him and seek out the Composite Tree to kill it.
I've been thinking of the final boss being MCU Thanos.

I'd just be the verse's Andrew Hussie.
There will be a dramatic shot of every single happy moment this wiki had with the Composite Tree. All of those matches who ended up in skeletons and bones and old-age... Before he deals the final blow to it. Intrinsically destroying it across every plane of existence, and from the framework of FANDOM itself

But then the sheer existential failure of the Composite Tree ripples across the utmost borders of Infinity, retconning this very event from existence in such a level it essentially brings Composite Tree back and makes it so Ant never killed it

And then when they die on the colisseum, they are just brought back to life to fight again, and the circle keeps repeating forever, as their souls are swallowed and then vomited endlessly, as a metaphor to how there will never be any decisive answer that everyone will agre with on a fight, and there will always be someone who's gonna call it wank or downplay, and the debate is just gonna be brought up again and again and again forever.

Did I just describe how people react to every Death Battle episode?

Galaxian Pyron would be the one who created the planet and then "vanished one day".

I have a plot point where Saikou uses his Lewd Powers to pull all of the anime girls from across the planet into his Lewd Dungeon, which he calls "Waifu Wonderland". That includes your wife Yukari, so you get mad and get past his bodyguard and fight him. Inside his Lewd Dungeon.

Then he summons the beast.

I really hope to incorporate the bureaucrats some way or another. I already have Azzy as part of the main cast.

Matthew wants to be a boss in the game. I'm going to make him the guy who seeks out terrible profiles and nerfs/erases them. I originally wanted Ant to do that but perhaps the role is better suited to Matthew because he murders everything. He slayed the Invisible Dragon, and plans to chop down Composite Tree.

Matt's the dictator who wants to prevent all of the verses from getting too powerful for him to handle, so every time a character gets a super high ranking he puts a bounty on them... for himself.

"No, Matt! Don't downgrade Bayonetta!"

JBW and FC-OC would be separate kingdoms most likely, since they're pretty much sister wikis.

The ones like OBD would be the VSB universe from the past, pre-big crunch.

I'm also including a special temple called the "Temple of Transcendence" where, given that certain requirements are met, you will be able to summon and fight various overpowered characters from Tier 1 or 2, or just ones with tons of hax.

Only they're just downgraded versions of them. I don't want a verse full of 1-As because that's boring.

What would the cosmology basically be? This thread is already getting crowded fast, and i've managed to get lost quick.

It's supposed a big brainstorming thread. It's going to be all over the place. We've kind of already established most of the important locations, anyway.

Basically, VSB is the main timeline, VSB copycats are alternate universes, FC/OC and JBW are separate kingdoms within the VSBverse, and FANDOM itself is the multiverse.

I had to put everyone's ideas together and revise it a little. We can't have OBD as a past universe because it's not part of Fandom.

Maybe for those optional boss fights that are super hard. You could have those OP characters like that one BB X Reinhard person and Medakars.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm a mod on a copycat wiki; does that mean I'm a dimensional traveller?
My only request is that somewhere there is a small tear in the fabric of reality that leads to a small room that is the entirety of the verses debating Wiki Universe In it there is a small doom guy setting at a table writing stuff me repented by a Incarnation of the default user picture Taking a nap if you try to interact with it it will say hes taking a nap he sleeps most of the time but sometimes he gets up and actually does something that's why paulo is the mod. And writing on a wall that says paulo was here. If you interact with an empty desk by the first one it will say paulo is out gathing information for profiles. Which is why he's traveling between universes.

Back