• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stats Equal RPG Characters Tournament (Bad idea edition) (16/16/FULL)

I mean at the end of the day if they can die they can die so :/
Problem is when you're skilled enough to just dodge basically anything and you have regen that lets you regenerate having your insides turned necrotic in seconds, you kind of become hard to beat

Least Archon can be beaten the old fashioned way!

Oh yeah, Shion, Reaper, when it comes to large size stuff- i can let GIGA slide if he's shrunk down to about normal Queen height (or just use normal Queen. Both work).
Archon might be shrunk down if appropriate

(also hope Archons's ready to fight Binah lul)

Oh yeah, Shion, Reaper, when it comes to large size stuff- i can let GIGA slide if he's shrunk down to about normal Queen height (or just use normal Queen. Both work).
Archon might be shrunk down if appropriate
Archon isn't exactly high-end Large Size, he's really just a bigger target
(also hope Archons's ready to fight Binah lul)
Hey look, obvious incon because they both hit eachother!

Either way, we got 7 out of 16 folks. Remember, you get 2 characters per person (as long as the verse doesnt already have 2 people in)

Due to being preoccupied in a tournament that I've participated in, I probably won't be participating here this time. I will however, be watching the thread with great interest. Hope this tourney can make it to the final round tbh.

(Should I reconsider and join this tourney, how does Base FF IV Golbez sound?)

Either way, we got 7 out of 16 folks. Remember, you get 2 characters per person (as long as the verse doesnt already have 2 people in)
As yourself: am I really sure I want this?

And let that eat your soul!

Alright, im just gonna through them all

Ive done Anna and NoLegs before, well, most of the EBF5 characters. With the Immo/Plot/Fate stuff restricted, they arent really that bad. Typical RPG shenangians

Death seems fine as well, ironically enough, Death can die! And since Death can die....should be fine

Terra im gonna need to look over, because holy shit shes got a lot. Assuming her CM Type 2 is like Binah's it should be fine (its the basis of magic, i think?). The immo and regen stuff is probably being restricted, but otherwise, standard RPG affairs.

As for Golbez, ill put him in a waiting room until the tournament starts officially, if you come around and can commit Shadow, and if theres a free slot, ill put him in

Terra im gonna need to look over, because holy shit shes got a lot. Assuming her CM Type 2 is like Binah's it should be fine (its the basis of magic, i think?). The immo and regen stuff is probably being restricted, but otherwise, standard RPG affairs.
pretty sure Terra has spells that spawn on you, so she's very high hax as that CM2 is not exactly the sort that won't do anything

Hm- yeah, alrighty then. Will need to do some stuff

Hey Psycho, just in case, since Reaper's made a point, do you have someone else youd like to submit in place of Terra?

Wish we had a tactics ogre verse page or smth man
Eh, who knows, if someone's dedicated enough it can always be made.
If you're interested in this tourney and want to take part in it, be my guest. Otherwise it's hard not to resist peak FF mc.

His limitation of one class seems to balance out the other stuff, though iirc he can use two class action slots
I did have some suggestions in mind. Ramza's profile is up to date. He doesn't have anything that's too broken or insta wins for him.

Ive seen Byleth before- probably just gonna limit the whole revive thing to 2-3 times (because thats how ive usually managed stuff like that), and then of course the Immos go bye bye

base Byleth/Raiden Shogun keys what you want or?

Certainly nothing wrong here...

Certainly nothing wrong here...
Buddy you already have two characters-

Ive seen Byleth before- probably just gonna limit the whole revive thing to 2-3 times (because thats how ive usually managed stuff like that), and then of course the Immos go bye bye

base Byleth/Raiden Shogun keys what you want or?
Yeah, Base Byleth and Raiden Shogun Keys will do, if Raiden Ei is too haxy.

Back