• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Make an RPG (Stage 1: World Development)

@DMB

Nah let's not make it too meta.

@Kepekley23

We're decdiing locations, things they feature, plot points revolving around them, their historical contexts, etc.

Of course because its a VSB-themed game, you can bet that I'm just gonna throw in several feats that are just waiting to be calculated. Like the feat with Saikou's Lewd Powers I mentioned earlier; pulling thousands of waifus from across the planet via Lewdikinesis.

Ogurtsow made a suggestion. I thought it was pretty fantastic.

"How about adding the VSB Foreign Office?

1. This will be a place where you can buy techniques and items of characters and members from all over the world.
  2. When a player enters the office, the manager says "Welcome" in a lot of different languages in a row. For instance:
    1. bienvenida
    2. bem vindo
    3. bienvenue
    4. ð┤ð¥ð▒ÐÇð¥ ð┐ð¥ðÂð░ð╗ð¥ð▓ð░ÐéÐî
    5. benvenuto
    6. Óñ©ÓÑìÓñÁÓñ¥ÓñùÓññ
    7. ÒéêÒüåÒüôÒüØ
    8. välkomme
    9. etcetera etcetera
  3. I would like to be the manager of that office, considering my diligence to improve internationalisation of this wiki."

i have a better idea, what if we just make the wiki most notable members being bossess and they are the fusion of their favorite verses and bosses, like Azzy being an amalgamation of Cthllhu and The Emperor of Mankind. And Antvasima would be the final boss, being an amalgamation of all the tier 0 characters

Overlord775 said:
i have a better idea, what if we just make the wiki most notable members being boss and they are the fusion of their favorite verses and bosses, like Azzy being an amalgamation of Cthllhu and The Emperor of Mankind and with Antvasima as the final boss, being an amalgmation of all the tier 0 characters
If that happens, I am amalgamation of all pages I created, ie Mystery Inc, Black Samurai, Sarah Ravencroft, Green Dragon and Player (Attack On Titan)

Neo-Australia

Australia's inherent dangerous nature as attracted all dangerous beasts to the world to its confines. The cities have been wiped out by the influx of deadly beasts. This area contains all the real life profiles, but also the profiles of dangerous animals and beasts from across the site.

@Cursed pretty much.

Oh, and Steve Irwin has been resurrected by the sheer volume of new creatures for him to play with and is a main NPC

How about...

Scarlet Island, an island located at the edge of the world, where retired staff members and retired almost-staff members (such as King) are rumored to reside at. Could be a nice post game/secret location.

i think that just slapping Neo on the name is very lame

i would use brand new names like:

Onigiri for the new Japane (because it looks like an onigiri),

Great Land for new America

Glacial for New Antartide

or something like that

No Man's Land for Australia, because humanity there is extinct and only the beasts survive.

And of course, the most dangerous predator of all is the drop-bear, with the bunyip in second place.

@Overlord That's kind of the idea. Lame humor is my thing.

But yeah it would be better to get a little more creative. I just think it would be funnier if we named it something lame like "Neo-Japan" and had it be a giant rice ball. The lore behind it is that Japan took over all of Eurasia and used their state of the art technology to reform the continent into a giant onigiri.

Now America, on the other hand, I think we can change. Perhaps "Great Land", or maybe reference Earthbound by calling it "Eagle Land".

Idk what to do with Antartica though.

Final boss is the amalgamations of all the Tier 0s

You win by realising that you are above fiction and can thus do whatever you want to the tier 0

Kepekley23 said:
How about...
Scarlet Island, an island located at the edge of the world, where retired staff members and retired almost-staff members (such as King) are rumored to reside at. Could be a nice post game/secret location.
I like that idea.

Maybe after defeating the final boss we'll have that island just rise up from the ocean somehow, or have something to prevent the player from traveling to that place via boat.

I plan to give Cal his own item called the Warp Star, which will take him to any continent he chooses. The island can be way off to the side on the world map so the player can't see it, and it won't get "discovered" until the end of the game. So the player would be able to access it post-game.

Cal is going to be one of the main characters, btw.

So here are some of my favorite ideas thus far:

• No Man's Land (Australia). It became so dangerous that humans cannot live there (except for Steve Irwin, who was revived from the sheer volume of new animals to discover).
  • Scarlet Island. Where all of the retired staff members go.
  • VSB Foreign Office, where the player can learn all sorts of different moves in fiction. Ogurtsow is the NPC running it, and will greet the player by saying "Welcome!" in various different languages.
  • Some sort of Kingdom Hearts-themed JRPG place in Neo-Japan. It also allows the player to travel back and forth from the Disneyland in America. Perhaps we can implement this before Cal obtains the Warp Star.
Sadly we're not going to be able to include everybody who requests to be in the game. I'm mostly going to be prioritizing staff members and giving them most of the roles (side quests, plot points, etc), with the normal users being regular NPCs.

Wait...

If this gets made... would we be able to make pages for them on the site.

Could Cal vs Kep finally happen for real?

It is said that the spirits of the Composite Animals still live on as Platonic Forms after being erased from the wiki

Thus they are venerated as Gods and powerful Guardians by a few sentient / barely-sentient beasts in Australia

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Sadly we're not going to be able to include everybody who requests to be in the game.

I'd at least like all of the admins and bureaucrats who would like to be involved to have some role in the game.
in reality you could, if everybody that helps in the creation of the game is allowed to make an enemy, then there would be enought space for everybody

You have a point there. We should have plenty of room for NPCs at the very least. I'm just a little worried about the towns becoming too crowded.

Also, since the game could potentially promote VSB, perhaps it could be an exception? That could just be my ego talking, so I prefer we aim for FC/OC battles. JBW is kind of dead to me.

Either way they're gonna have ridiculous levels of meta-hax that trumps most of the wiki. Matt's going to scale to Invisible Dragon so the verse is going to be immensely MFTL+.

Back