• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Make an RPG (Stage 1: World Development)

Even if it's only counting the canon timeline Goku has a total of 18 wins. Not counting his other 3 Profiles( Yes 3 dragon ball evolution isn't Listed on the son goku pages page But he doesn't have any wins only losses.)

I'm going to have to ask everybody to read the OP.

We are focusing on world development. I've been kind enough to cover a few requests here but we can discuss whether or not you'll be in the game later on when we have the world developed.

It's great to include jokes. But to make this game interesting, the thought we put into it cannot be a joke.

Sorry for derailing

Japan should be like the Schwarzwelt, with each sector being one anime verse, inside of a Kingdom Heart esque mode.

Should we discuss fast travel on map and such here or nah?

Oh yeah, I already plan to include a Warp Star item for Cal that he can use to quickly traverse between continents.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I'm going to have to ask everybody to read the OP.
We are focusing on world development. I've been kind enough to cover a few requests here but we can discuss whether or not you'll be in the game later on when we have the world developed.
we need a area beyong time and space, where the player must fight against eldritch abominations

World first, then the rest.

What about America Latina and Europe?

We could have the Dragon Ball X memes on America Latina and maybe a joke about Latveria on Europe

Overlord775 said:
we need a area beyong time and space, where the player must fight against eldritch abominations
Already have that planned. It's going to be Azathoth's realm.

How about the Composite Organism due to it's nature, it would continue to grow larger at an exponential rate and thus would have to be banished to another dimension. Maybe the Player could mistake it for another location and when they realize the truth have to fight it as a boss?

CursedGentleman said:
World first, then the rest.

What about America Latina and Europe?

We could have the Dragon Ball X memes on America Latina and maybe a joke about Latveria on Europe
We only have 4 continents.

Okay, just wanted to know, what happened with America Latina and Europe, were they banned by Antvisma in lore?

Were they stuck with characters that used their powers non sensically and therefore they are somehow stuck in a parallel dimension?

Antvasima is the High 6-A being from lore who fricked up the continents. That's what happened to everything that isn't on the map.

That can't be the entire world map though. Not enough to fit all referenced memes. Seireitei alone would take up entire map quadrants.

What about making the planet bigger as a nod to Toriko, OP and other series with huge ass worlds?

Perhaps make it so that the entire planetary system was originally a super, dwarf star sized giant planet, but so much shit happened with the different unified Battle Boards that Ant went and split the planet in seven, or something like this.

So here are our ideas so far...

For Neo-Japan:

• Nintendo land
  • KH-Themed JRPG place that leads to Disney land
  • Shonen Jump
  • Waifu Wonderland
  • Temple of Transcendence
Stuff I don't know where to include:

• Sony Playstation land
  • Xbox land
America:

• SCP Foundation
  • Gotham City
  • Some sort of location referencing Marvel
  • Matthew Schroeder's graveyard
  • Disneyland
Australia

Antartica:

• Steam Harbor
  • VSB Foreign Office
  • Webcomic World
Could use some help coming up with more creative names. Anything I'm missing? Anything we could add?

Scarlet Island would be located beneath Mexico\Central America and would rise up between that space.

Back