• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Make an RPG (Stage 1: World Development)

@Cursed I use "..."when I make a non serious post, though I... occasionally... also do that in serious posts...

Well, Let just make a summary of the lore and the villain's motives

I think main villain should be a in-wiki character (vote a RWBY villain since their verse got downgraded all the time ovo) or an OC to avoid any conflict in the real life

Make it Weekly possessed by Maiden! Cinder's evil spirit, who has gotten tired of having his verses downgraded and is basically mine and Azzy's arch nemesis

Kepekley23 said:
Make it Weekly possessed by Maiden! Cinder's evil spirit, who has gotten tired of having his verses downgraded and is basically mine and Azzy's arch nemesis
And without Weekly there to hold them down, Composite Godzilla is on the loose.

Don't worry, we will decide for you ovo

Aaaaand i feel like i'll be named "King of Perverts"

@ALRF I have a plan for you! You're the proprietary of the building in which I have an Art gallery, in Waifu Wonderland

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CursedGentleman said:
The main villain should be banned users like Johnathan and Mckmal obviously
Uhhh...i gonna goes again that. We should only make NPC based on the people who vonlunteered. Doing this is just making fun out of people about bad history :/

I may or may not regret asking this but, what would be my character like? in personality, likes, dislikes etc. ?

RKGenki said:
@ALRF I have a plan for you! You're the proprietary of the building in which I have an Art gallery, in Waifu Wonderland

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That....would be heaven ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then you have IDW, a small banking establishment that takes transactions from both sides, and more, and turn all clans on each other for personal gain. The only thing keeping them from being a great empire.

Maybe the Composite Tree has a true form that's like the Yggdrasil of the world, connecting all parallel universes through its "branches" (sorry if someone suggested that already, this thread is loooong).

You only mentioned super Goku tho, who has only 10 wins

Mami has 14

Dunno where you saw him having more

Back