• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stats Equal RPG Characters Tournament (Bad idea edition) (16/16/FULL)

Basically just kill his mindfucking

He's not THAT nasty without it, but I'd say he is a SOLID contender
Pretty sure some of these psychic moves still fired in projectiles from what I remember, but if it's instant ones that are a problem, you can restrict them.

Pretty sure some of these psychic moves still fired in projectiles from what I remember, but if it's instant ones that are a problem, you can restrict them.
It's moreso his anime/Movie BS that's the problem

And yes, the Canon split wasn't handled properly, Mewtwo literally has feats from both Manga and anime on his profile

Alright im back
Red's fine, i dont see any issues with him

As for The Player (DBZ Dokkan), whats the limiting factor with his cards? Deck size?

Alright cool, i just wanted the clarification. Will put in the character soon

ONE MORE SPOT OPEN!

Last edited:
The Bracket is indeed up, ive tried to make it as fair as possible. I fear some stomps may happen but theres nothing else i can do

Also it seems like NoLegs and Anna are gonna fight anyways. Ah well

Sans vs The Knight is a pretty fire match up
BTW for The Knight use the Void given form key. There's virtually no difference between that and Lord of shades except that VGF looks a lot better and actually resembles TK during the gameplay so it's easier to say how it'd behave

Also the Archon is so smoked
Binah resists Mind/Physical Corrosion and also resists soulhax with PALE
but yeah

Shall i get some of the matches posted?

Also the Archon is so smoked
Binah resists Mind/Physical Corrosion and also resists soulhax with PALE
but yeah

Shall i get some of the matches posted?
Binah needs to resist both physical, mental, and soul Corruption, not mind or soul damage to take attacks from him

Like I said, it's who hits first between them

Back