• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's discuss KH3? SPOILERS for Kingdom Hearts 3 SPOILERS (Obviously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649. Ok.

Also, shouldn't master Xehanort's and Terra-Xehanort's profiles be separated since they are two different beings in the game ?

I don't see an issue seeing as Sora, Donald and Goofy can still take on True x-Blade Xehanort. The Guardians of light are comparable to Sora and are by no means weaker than Donald or Goofy and the Seekers of Darkness are comparable to Guardians of light. I don't really see the issue here, it's quite blatant if you ask me. Only those relevant at Keyblade Graveyard scale. No one else. This is something me and Ever agreed to as well.

Terra-Xehanort is threated as his own entity in KH3, but is basically Xehanort taking over Terra's body, later after regaining his memories he splitted himself into his Heart - Heartless [Ansem] and Body - Nobody [Xemnas] to carry faster his plan, after both were defeated the original Old Xehanort returned but not as Terra-Xehanort, who is a member of the new organization since was taken in a point of time before his defeat because he is technically Xehanort.

Dragon, i would have preferred that Terra, Sora and Roxas took on Xehanort but i'm fine with original Sora's trio.

Dragonmasterxyz My issue is that Xehanort is using True X-Blade's and Kingdom Heart's powers at the same during the final fight, wich (based on the plot) should make him nearly invincible (espacially Kingdom Heart's). Through gameplay it is logical that the tree heroes are able to take him down but in terms of plot, to me, it's a bit strange that tey're able to match Kingdom Hearts's powers. It is possible that he did'int use their full power however. Of course, it's the way i see things so i can't be wrong. A part from that, i agree that all the characters in Keyblade Graveyard are more or less equal (i think the likes of Xemnas, Ansem, Xheanort and Terra-Xehanort are stronger than Larxene, Marluxia and Luxord however).

Dark649 I know, it's just because they appear as different entities but technically, you're right.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Terra should have fought him tbh....Like I agree with you.
Agreed. Also, this thread of mine now has a title calling a trailer that's about 2.5 weeks old new. I should probably edit the title, no?

(Also, I have my own opinions on who or who shouldn't scale in KH3, but I dunno if it's possible for me to post such things before the embargo is over.)

Also, does it mean the Foretellers, Luxu/Xigbar, The Master of the Masters and the Demon Tide should be noted as 3-A ?

It's more or less just faulty writing if anything. I don't Nomura really thought about powerscaling...but we all knew that this would happen considering that they hyped up the x-Blade and Full power Kingdom Hearts, so they were gonna use it. And of course Sora and Co. Defeated it. Xehanort is still stronger tho.

Dragonmasterxyz Another thing that could support this is that Xehanort didn't use their full power. Besides, even with holding the X-Blade, he has the same physical abilities. And yeah, the fulty writing thing of course.

Well, there is nothing saying that Xehanort didn't use the full power. And it would make less sense for him to hold back at that point.

Not to mention that he can take hits from Sora who can match blows with the x-Blade which scale to his Durability. So no matter how you slice it, it's still 3-A.

Dragonmasterxyz Right. So it's 3-A for all the characters mentionned.

Also, what about Fortellers, Luxu, Master and Demon Tide ?

Well, they might scale due to Luxu identity and the foreshadowing of the Foretellers being the next threats.

I think at least Luxu and the Master should scale (since Luxu/Xigbar can match Sora to an extent and the Master is stronger than his apprentices). The Tide however is 3-A to me.

Also, i noted someting about Maleficent (not from KH III but from KH X) that can allow to add Time Travel to herpowers (under the same circumstances than Xehanort).

Yesss i finished kingdom hearts 3 and i think xehanoort should be upgraded to Possibly 3-A with the Complete kingdom hearts and x-blade in which he was empowered by. It even allowed him to manipulate space and reality warp the entire Scala ad Caelum world into a ruined state instantly and to further this point the descriptions of this world in general states that,"...consists of a nearly infinite number of mountain towns suspended on a body of water." And one more feat after sora defeats xehanort he even states that the complete kingdom hearts had the power to return the entire kingdom hearts universe back to darkness, which apparently the original state of the universe was all darkness

Sumguyonvswiki2 Don't think the warp-space thing was allowed by X-Blade. It's most likely a power Xehanort already had since he doesn't wield the X-Blade while using it and had already used it in BBS with Braig. But i agree with the darkness thing.

Since we are talking about abilities, Kingdom Hearts powers would be Energy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Absorption (Xehanort absorbing Sora's light with the power of Kingdom Hearts during the final fight), Portal Creation (since it can lead to all worlds), possibly Soul Manipulation (heart can be compared to souls) and likely others.

To me, the scaling thing would be "At least High 4-C, up to 3-A with the X-Blade" and up to 3-A for everyone.

In any case, Kingdom Hearts and True X-Blade are 3-A.

Also, if everyone in Keyblade Graveyard is 3-A, shouldn't Maleficent scale to since she is able to fight evenly with Sora, Ventus and Aqua and is described as the second most powerful magic user in the series with Aqua after Xehanort ?

ReArkhamDC06 said:
Ok. Then there is the question about the "how" thing (like "how did he managed to live that long ?").
He's moved on from one body after another. It's stated in the secret reports. He also says it in the epilogue. "Yea, but some time ago, I had to cast my old form away. Been through plenty more semblances since, but it's still me underneath it all."

I still dislike how much Flowmotion got nerfed.

Also, Riku dies.

Lol no, it was worth the bait.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Also, if everyone in Keyblade Graveyard is 3-A, shouldn't Maleficent scale to since she is able to fight evenly with Sora, Ventus and Aqua and is described as the second most powerful magic user in the series with Aqua after Xehanort ?
Nno as she does not fight within the game and never fights Sora, Ven or Aqua in KH3. But I can ask Ever what he thinks.

Xehanorts gonna get some major buffs from using all of the real org's abilities(Although some he already had.)

Bats16 OK

Dragonmasterxyz That's what i thought. I personally think she should scale but since she doesn't do anything against Sora and his friends in the game, maybe it's better to wait. Still, like i said, i think we can add Time Travel for her.

Hst master Nearly every character in KH III will get some buff from what i can tell, especially Xehanort.

Ventus and Vanitas are much older than expected, Vanitas seems to exist since the beginning since he is literal darkness, the same darkness that spoke to Maleficent.

Dark649 Possibly. Or it was Luxu or the Master since he's the one who buildt the Enchanted Dominion replica. Do you agree with Time Travel for Maleficent ?

Also, since the Master created the ED replica, should he have Data Manipulation or Reality Warping (same thing than the Foretellers) ?

Not sure, they have Reality Warping due to the book of prophecy, which the Master could have lost and Vexen created replica's but might have done it without data manipulation. I think, Dragon can fully answer this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back