• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Literally just as simple as a foe generating like some fuckass goo or toxic gas across the floor and she uses a table to elevate herself, as one of many examples even a table could be useful.

It doesn't matter WHY, ignoring the fact everything has some form of use in at least some situation, the fact is she has it, we index, if you don't want to index, why are you even here?
Zelda has, like, 500 things she can use to elevate herself. It's not that deep dude

Not indexing everything is why we dont have stuff like various immortalities on the Hero of Time, or even something as particularly useful as illusions or multiple resistances on TOTK.
You can't actually spawn a 50-ton boulder.
Bro, do you not like, know how much rocks bigger than a person tend to weigh?
Even the dinky ass rock at the start is like 2-3 tons.
You can move one via Totally Not Ultrahand and Dradd was able to move one physically but but that's it.
Dude do you not have the echo?
The things she creates also have to be connected to the ground,
No they dont lmao what? You can literally spawn shit mid air, mid jump, and more. I literally have clips of dropping boulders on dudes and it killing them. Hell it's how I killed those pathblade dudes.
so it wouldn't be very helpful even if she could.
You're literally just wrong here.
I already said we should add all the monsters, of course Poes would be among them.
Yeah, and everything else too because that's how the wiki works. Like dude, don't you find it odd how literally everyone is telling you we should index all the stuff, including dudes who don't even **** with Zelda?

Zelda has, like, 500 things she can use to elevate herself. It's not that deep dude
Except actually not true, most to tall for her to instantly jump on, the table is one of few she can hop on without expanding Link juice for the higher jump, but Link juice is an expendable resource, so why waste it just JUMPING on a box or boulder instead?
It's why it's used constantly in the actual game, whether it's elevation puzzles where you need to get higher up but with limited item uses as one in game use.

And it doesn't matter if it's deep, it's not only useful in some type of situation which means it should be listed regardless, but the fact she has it, means we list it, regardless.

Not indexing everything is why we dont have stuff like various immortalities on the Hero of Time, or even something as particularly useful as illusions or multiple resistances on TOTK.
It's actually because they don't have them. You and many others here have been indexing OT for a long time.
Bro, do you not like, know how much rocks bigger than a person tend to weigh?
Even the dinky ass rock at the start is like 2-3 tons.
No it is not bro. I have lifted rocks like that IRL.
Dude do you not have the echo?
It doesn't give you one.
No they dont lmao what? You can literally spawn shit mid air, mid jump, and more. I literally have clips of dropping boulders on dudes and it killing them. Hell it's how I killed those pathblade dudes.
The wall counts as ground.
You're literally just wrong here.
This was in the same sentence as the last point so idk why you're pointing this out.
Yeah, and everything else too because that's how the wiki works. Like dude, don't you find it odd how literally everyone is telling you we should index all the stuff, including dudes who don't even **** with Zelda?
Yes, because of how much easier it is to move things along when we calm you down.

Except actually not true, most to tall for her to instantly jump on, the table is one of few she can hop on without expanding Link juice for the higher jump, but Link juice is an expendable resource, so why waste it just JUMPING on a box or boulder instead?
It's why it's used constantly in the actual game, whether it's elevation puzzles where you need to get higher up but with limited item uses as one in game use.

And it doesn't matter if it's deep, it's not only useful in some type of situation which means it should be listed regardless, but the fact she has it, means we list it, regardless.
Beds? Boulders? Pots?

It's actually because they don't have them. You and many others here have been indexing OT for a long time.
Oh wow I guess the CRT im working just doesnt have these abilities because I spent 200 hours gathering everything, **** me I guess, not real.
No it is not bro. I have lifted rocks like that IRL.
You lifted rocks over half your height? I wasnt aware youre the strongest mf on the planet.
It doesn't give you one.
Oh so you just don't have it, got it.
The wall counts as ground.
I just clipped dropping a boulder on a ReDead and killed it.
Edit: Jumped off a trampoline, spawned one mid-air, and killed a lil fella.
This was in the same sentence as the last point so idk why you're pointing this out.
Because you're literally just wrong, like actually, what are you yapping about? Do you even HAVE the game?
Yes, because of how much easier it is to move things along when we calm you down.
Odd, I'm pretty sure it's because we index shit whether you like it or not and everyone is telling you as much.

Beds? Boulders? Pots?
Beds are bigger, minor difference but it can matter in tight gaps. Pots you cant stand on actually so you're just wrong, again, you can jump and hide in themtho so that's already a useful tidbit that seperates them and feeds into Zelda's stealth she has going on.
Edit: Oh neat she can hop while in them too to move, so yeah actual stealth stuff.
Edit 2: Can be tossed to damage foes so a last resort damage option, also it is stealth, some enemies won't notice you if you're in them.

Last edited:
Oh wow I guess the CRT im working just doesnt have these abilities because I spent 200 hours gathering everything, **** me I guess, not real.
I'll be ecstatic the day you publish your research, then.
You lifted rocks over half your height? I wasnt aware youre the strongest mf on the planet.
It's not a very big rock.
Oh so you just don't have it, got it.
Right, because it doesn't give it to you.
I just clipped dropping a boulder on a ReDead and killed it.
Edit: Jumped off a trampoline, spawned one mid-air, and killed a lil fella.
I have never seen the trampoline have any utility, nor have I ever seen an enemy crushed by anything, they should walk and it falls the rest of the way to the ground.
Because you're literally just wrong, like actually, what are you yapping about? Do you even HAVE the game?
It'd be hard to do Link's profile and also the Sword of Might's if I didn't have the game.
Odd, I'm pretty sure it's because we index shit whether you like it or not and everyone is telling you as much.
It isn't.

I'll be ecstatic the day you publish your research, then.
You say this as a joke.
Nah dog I still gotta sort 1941 clips alone for TOTK, shit gonna take awhile. That's ignoring what I've already sorted, and the fuckass huge OOT/MM one I'm working on.
It's not a very big rock.
You're literally wrong, it's over half height and as wide as she is tall. Stop spouting nonsense.
Right, because it doesn't give it to you.
You're right, ya have to press ZR my dude, like with every other Echo?
I have never seen the trampoline have any utility,
Dude you NEED the trampoline to get some chests and heart pieces????
nor have I ever seen an enemy crushed by anything,
Good for you, I LITERALLY just did it, stop talking out of sheer ignorance.
they should walk and it falls the rest of the way to the ground.
It actually doesn't, if the enemy is small enough they even get trapped. They still also take damage, like, why yap?
It'd be hard to do Link's profile and also the Sword of Might's if I didn't have the game.
Yeah at this point, I really don't think you should be doing it given, ya know, your lack of actually wanting to put in effort or even just making sure you actually check before you yap.
It isn't.
Oh so Dust, Dale, Strym telling as much, maybe even Imag, is to appease me in particular, opposed to just going "yeah nah dude, not how we do shit"?

You say this as a joke.
Nah dog I still gotta sort 1941 clips alone for TOTK, shit gonna take awhile. That's ignoring what I've already sorted, and the fuckass huge OOT/MM one I'm working on.
Don't brag about your collections if they're nowhere near completion.
You're literally wrong, it's over half height and as wide as she is tall. Stop spouting nonsense.
Yes, and she is not very tall.
You're right, ya have to press ZR my dude, like with every other Echo?
Yes, that's why I have so many echoes.
Dude you NEED the trampoline to get some chests and heart pieces????
I'll give you a hint. The water cubes can reach just about anything in the game.
Good for you, I LITERALLY just did it, stop talking out of sheer ignorance.
No, you said you did.
It actually doesn't, if the enemy is small enough they even get trapped. They still also take damage, like, why yap?
Every single time I've tried to crush something that doesn't happen.
Yeah at this point, I really don't think you should be doing it given, ya know, your lack of actually wanting to put in effort or even just making sure you actually check before you yap.
Why not? They don't have echoes.
Oh so Dust, Dale, Strym telling as much, maybe even Imag, is to appease me in particular, opposed to just going "yeah nah dude, not how we do shit"?
Literally yes. This shit has broken up friend groups in the past.

Just get better friends.
No like how is this an argument.

Still funny how you didn't say anything about Bill btw. Gonna just tell you that making that profile the way it is now took time, a whole month was dedicates in getting all the new information from the new Book + Website, regardless of them being combat relevant or not, as we are an indexing site before all.

Like, we have even ""mundane"" things like:
Like combat-wise it means little to nothing, but contributes to the overall quality and info.

I'll give you a hint. The water cubes can reach just about anything in the game.

No, you said you did.

Omg you are so miserable dude if you have nothing constructive to actually say then can ya just not speak here. Some of us are enjoying the game and actually care to index things in completion. So far you're just upset you've been wrong and were called out on the dumb shit ya said

Just get better friends.
No like how is this an argument.

Still funny how you didn't say anything about Bill btw. Gonna just tell you that making that profile the way it is now took time, a whole month was dedicates in getting all the new information from the new Book + Website, regardless of them being combat relevant or not, as we are an indexing site before all.

Like, we have even ""mundane"" things like:
Like combat-wise it means little to nothing, but contributes to the overall quality and info.
Honestly, that makes a lot more sense than tables.

Uh, brag? Ok first off it is done, I just have to sort that shit out.
Second off, nah dude that's the type of shit we should be doing, not half assing profiles becaus eboo hoo it's to much effort to write a few lines of text.
Oh i wasn't aware you knew how tall she was, mind sharing?
And no, like, actually just stop. You're wrong, stop doubling down.

This shit, this puny rock, weighs well above whatever the hell you can lift. It is about half her height, and as wide as she is tall.

She's the same height as a teenaged Link, that's 5'2'', your ass is not lifting a 158cm x 80cm rock, just stop yapping.
Also that isn't the boulder fyi, but that is like, the smallest rock you can get and it's well beyond superhuman.
You literally just said you didn't have it dude.

And? Oh no Zelda is up against a dude who can manipulate water, now they're useless.

See the problem with just listing off what you think is useful?
No, you said you did.

Anyway here's me using the table, trampoline and boulder that apparently have zero use to crush a goon to death.
Uhm. Get good?
What?
Grow up I guess?

WAIT
The fuckass AlttP blocks in this game, Im in the palace of darkness and we can see the blocks from a side perspective for the first time ever, theyre literally taller than Zelda. That's gonna like triple AlttP Link's LS without gauntlets.

honestly though, havent heard anybody talk much about it (i havent really been looking tbh), but hearing u guys talk about it, im really excited to get it 😭 i need to get my money up and make sure everything is paid before spending $ on it. But I will be playing and I cant wait. ive always been positive of the game even when people were highkey ******** on it, so it's kiiiiinda funny to see the switch up on some ppl

Great news for Zelda and Link scaling.

The Ganon in the story is really Ganon.

Kinda.

Tri confirms in Still Hyrule Castle that the Ganon we see and fight in the story is an echo just like the same ones we make all the time.

This means that we are indeed essentially fighting a Triforceless LttP Ganon, as her monsters retain the real thing's exact AP and Durability.

This should scale to Zelda's Durability, her very strongest monsters (as Ganon can practically flick almost any of her monsters) Link, and the Sword of Might.

Back