• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

I lowkey like not mapping where shit is and going based off memory or what i have just cause it makes the game a bit harder and more fun for more exploration

I just corrected myself 4 times on what tunic I grabbed in chat, even tho i did it like 3h ago, after correcting myself on where it was

Ignoring that you said "BOTW verse" again like it's some different reality from the rest of the franchise, I'd like to see them bring back magic again. Deadass last game to use a magic meter was Wind Waker.

ALBW and BOTWactually starting going back to this kinda, still no magic meter in either of them (ALBW has that weird stamina bar thing that every item used up) but they brought back stuff like the elemental rods (Although to the credit of Spirit Tracks it did have the sand rod first) and BOTW brought back elemental arrows that weren't light based. I'd like to see them bring back defensive spells like Nayru's love or Shield, and spells that let Link transform enemies like with the magic powder or the spell... spell.

I say “BotW verse” to refer to the BotW brand as a whole, not just the time period or whatever.

Mine would probably be multiple playable characters. All the characters were received amazingly in CoH, and even in Wand of Gamelon it was seen as one of the only good parts that the main character wasn’t Link again.

just say botw style or wild era given that's the official term
Also damn this aint discord

My attention was drawn back to Skyward Sword recently, & it made me wonder:

Why doesn't this Link get anything for The Silent Realms?
(Note: The original Japanese script may be needed to be consulted for potentially ambiguously localized terms like "mind", "spirit", etc.)

Before entering the 1st Silent Realm, Fi says stuff that may be notable:
Fi: "A report, Master Link. I have detected the aura of a Trial Gate nearby. If you can pinpoint the origin of this aura using dowsing, I conjecture the song you learned at the Isle of Songs, Farore's Courage, will reveal the gate."
After using the song to reveal the gate:
Fi: "Something here is reacting to our performance of Farore's Courage. I have confirmed the appearance of a strange mark on the ground. I calculate a 90% possibility that this mark is a Trial Gate, as mentioned by the goddess statue we heard from on the Isle of Songs. Thrust your sword into the center of the mark on the ground before you."
Personally, I wonder what Fi could've calculated for the apparent 10% where it WASN'T a Trial Gate, lol?

From 2:07 :

Fi: "As expected, I cannot follow you into this realm, for this trial calls out to your mind alone. This is the nature of places known as Silent Realms. They are domains of the spirit, accessible only to the goddess's chosen hero. This particular trial, Farore's Silent Realm, tests the limits of your courage. Your spirit has temporarily separated from your physical body so that you may undertake this challenge. To reach the location of the flames that will enhance your sword, it is necessary for you to overcome this trial and undergrow spiritual growth."
Text box: "You got the Spirit Vessel! This mysterious plant represents your Spirit, Link."
Fi: "That is your Spirit Vessel. When this vessel is full, it will signify you have successfully completed the trial, allowing your spirit to grow. This, in turn, will allow the goddess to bless you with a new power. To fill the Spirit Vessel, you need to search for something known as a Tear of Farore. There are many of them spread across this strange world. Master, do you see the glowing object just in front of you? That is a Tear of Farore. You will need to collect 15 of them. However, this is not as simple a task as it would seem. Your work in this realm is referred to as a trial for good reason. If you take even a single step outside the protective circle you stand in, the Guardians of this realm will wake up and pursue you, Master. If a Guardian manages to land even a single hit on you, your spirit will shatter and you will fail the trial. You must collect the tears scattered throughout this area and fill the Spirit Vessel without being hit by an attack. Was my explanation clear, Master? Do you want me to explain again?"
"I got it."
Selected
Fi: "Understood, Master. I will be eagerly awaiting your return in the outside world. May the goddess watch over you, master."
Text box: "You got a Tear of Farore! This object's power halts the movements of the Guardians for just 90 seconds. Collect all 15 to pass the trial!"
Text box: "You got a Light Fruit! This mysterious fruit enables you to see beacons over the positions of Sacred Tears for 30 seconds!"
From 4:23 :

Fi: "Master Link. The unusual liquid substance that covers that area is known as Waking Water, and it has certain unique properties. If you make contact with Waking Water, the Guardians will be immediately alerted to your presence. Pools of Waking Water are located all throughout the area. I suggest you watch where you step..."
From 7:13

Text box: "You collected every last Tear of Farore. Link's spirit has grown! This trial will continue until you exit the Silent Realm. Proceed with caution on your way back to the entrance so that you may claim proof of your spiritual growth."
As this particular player shows off at 8:13, entering the circle of protection -For this cutscene at the very least- will put Guardians back into their dormant positions, with the guardian shown being awake & down the stairs, before being teleported back up to its position past the top of the stairs when Link enters the circle of protection.

A cutscene shows the tears gathering into a fruit-like thing, which descends before Link, then bursts into petals/leaves before his eyes, to his surprise.
Text box: "You got the Water Dragon's Scale! This sacred gift left by the goddess grants you the power to explore underwater and even execute a spin maneuver!"
So apparently, the Water Dragon's Scale is.. a reward to Link for having reached this level of spiritual growth?

Going to another video, because the post-trial dialogue isn't featured in the one that shows all the trials, & this dialogue seems relatively rare:

Fi: "Congratulations, Master Link. You have passed this trial. You now have the power to proceed to the location of the first sacred flame that will enhance your sword. The Water Dragon's Scale is one of the goddess's sacred gifts. The great spirit of the Water Dragon has provided you with the ability to swim freely underwater. The flame you seek is somewhere within these woods... Master, I conclude that this flame is likely in a part of this area you have not explored."

8:44

Fi: "We have arrived at Lanayru Desert. You can use your Dowsing ability to locate the entrance to the trial you must pass to open the way to the sacred flame."
After doing some music:
Fi: "Thrust your sword into the center of the mark and open the way to a new Silent Realm."
Link does so, cue cutscene.
Fi: "Master Link. As you know by now, I cannot follow you. The trial calls out to your mind alone, as it is in every Silent Realm. This is the second trial, known as Nayru's Silent Realm. It will test your wisdom, Master. You must overcome this trial to find the flames that will enhance your sword."
Once again, Link gets a Spirit Vessel. Is it a new one, or the old one, but improved from the previous trial?
Fi: "When your vessel is full, your spirit will grow and you will be entrusted with a new power by the goddess. Do you have any questions?"
"No."
selected.
Fi: "Yes, Master. Master, I will await your return in the outside world."
14:52

Text box: "You collected every last Tear of Nayru! Link's spirit has grown! The trial will continue until you exit the Silent Realm. Proceed with caution on your way back to the entrance so that you can claim proof of your spiritual growth."
Shoutouts to the player entering the circle of protection as a guardian is mid-swing, making the guardian get literally put back in its place at 16:00.

Once again, the tears gather to form a fruit thing that bursts & reforms into a gift for Link.
Text box: "You got the Clawshots! With this sacred gift, you will be able to explore areas that were previously unreachable! Aim for special targets and vines, then fire a claw that pulls you to the place you have targeted!"
Perhaps notable is the relatively rarely seen post-trial dialogue (Which the video I'm using for the trials grouped together doesn't feature.)

Fi, post-Nayru's Silent Realm trial: "Congratulations, Master. You have completed the trial. You now have the power to proceed to the sacred flame that will be entrusted to your sword and your strong spirit. The Clawshots are one of the goddess's sacred gifts. You can extended these claws attached to chains to pull yourself to targets and vines beyond your reach. The flame is somewhere in the desert... I conjecture that it lies in a place you have not yet visited, Master."
Anyway, back to the trials.

Fi: "We have arrived at Eldin Volcano. You can use your dowsing ability to locate the gate to the trial. You must pass this trial in order to locate the sacred flame."
More music & cutscenes later.
Fi: "Thrust your sword into the center of the mark and open the way to a new Silent Realm."
Link does so.
Fi: "Master Link... You stand within Din's Silent Realm, the third trial. It will test the limits of your power. To locate the last flame that will enhance your sword, your must first complete this final challenge and achieve spiritual growth once again."
Link once again gets a Spirit Vessel.
Fi: "When your vessel is full, your spirit will grow and you will be entrusted with a new power by the goddess. Do you have any questions?" "No." selected. "Understood, Master. Master, I await your return in the outside world."
From 24:08 :
Text box: "You collected every last Tear of Din. Link's spirit has grown! The trial will continue until you exit the Silent Realm. Proceed with caution on your way back to the entrance so that you can claim proof of your spiritual growth."
Interestingly, shortly after, 1 of the flying, blade-wielding guardians can be seen phasing through a wall. The wall seems discoloured while it's doing so. Lighting? One is later shown doing similar as the player approaches the circle of protection, but that Guardian, likewise, disappears, seemingly returned to its not awakened position.
The cutscene seems to show the tears becoming the fruit-thing, which becomes the Fireshield Earrings.
Text box: "You got the Fireshield Earrings! With these, you can stand any heat without a sweat. This is one of the three sacred gifts left by the goddess."

Post-trial dialogue, from about 13:07:
Fi: "Welcome back, Master. I conjecture your newly acquired Fireshield Earrings will allow you to safely travel in extremely hot areas. I recommend continuing your search for the sacred flame."

& there's the Skyloft Silent Realm. After the usual song. (Unclear if there's any Fi dialogue about this one.)
Fi: "Thrust your sword into the center of the mark and open the way to the final Silent Realm."
Link does so.
Fi: "Master Link. You have entered the last of the trials, the Goddess's Silent Realm."
& once more, Link gets a Spirit Vessel.
Fi: "When you have filled the Spirit Vessel once more, you shally finally be recognized as the true hero of legend. Only then will you be shown the door that will lead you to the Triforce. Master, I wish you success in this trial. Do you have any questions before you have the task ahead of you?"
"No."
selected.
Fi: "Understood, Master. Master, I shall await your return in the outside world.

After collecting the Sacred Tears:
Text box: "You collected every last Sacred Tear. Link's spirit has grown! The trial will continue until you exit the Silent Realm. Proceed with caution on your way back to the entrance so that you can claim proof of your personal growth.""
& then, for leaving the realm:
Text box: "You got the Stone of Trials! This engraved objected was created to lead the chosen hero to the hidden location of the Triforce!"

Post-trial dialogue:
Fi "Congratulations, Master. You have passed all of the trials. The Stone of Trials you just obtained is actually one of a pair, Master. Another similar object with a mark just like the one you hold exists somewhere on this island. Combining the two should open the way to the Triforce. I suggest you search for that matching stone."

So, I don't remember the other plot details, but it does sound like Link's spirit becomes stronger... even if he does still get it "shattered" in one hit by the guardians.
He also apparently has Stamina in the Silent Realms, which are apparently spiritual realms, & there's Stamina Fruits. I know mental/spiritual stamina is a thing, but should we just call this game mechanics? We're told & shown Link's body doesn't go with him, as his body turns golden with golden lights going out of it when he enters, & the lights returning to him when he returns, which brings back his form's usual colours & appearance.

Also, I didn't check much. The Spirit Vessel doesn't get more... tear slots, right? It stays the same in requirements... So, I guess that's also just game mechanics, seeing as it's stated Link's spirit has grown.
After Nayru's trial, Fi even says, among other things: "You now have the power to proceed to the sacred flame that will be entrusted to your sword and your strong spirit." so Link's spirit should be strong, or at least stronger than average.
Kudos to Link's body for tolerating being without spirit for minutes at a time, too.

It's just a shame that other than fall damage (& maybe magma?), Link in the Silent Realm cannot take a hit. High spirit stamina/strength/size/growth, low spirit durability? Or are the Guardians just that strong that even after his spirit has grown thrice, it's still no match?
He fades to nothing, & then gets respawned at the circle of protection.

Shoutouts to Fi being able to detect the aura of Trial Gates, too. (& also, I'm still wondering what the 10% she implied could be if not a Trial Gate, in Faron Woods.)
It's also made clear that a few of Link's items are "sacred gifts from the goddess", & seemingly made from the collected tears, for all that that's worth.

Would Link qualify for https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Blessed through this?

Also, assuming the Links aren't separate by being from different "stories", in-universe or otherwise, I wonder if Skyward Sword Link being the first, & these trials enlarging his spirit has anything to do with the spirit of the hero in its reincarnating or such...?

Oh & each Silent Realm is a "realm" its own, mostly differentiated through gates & landscape differences, like boulders that were blown up in Hyrule existing in the Silent Realm & such, fencing, the presence of Waking Water, etc.

(Also, I THINK I saw Waking Water being moved across? I'm not sure. It just seems shallow.)

Also, the flying guardians can move freely through the walls. Is it because it's a Spirital Realm & the rock is "spiritual"? We do see the surface glow when they do, so it seems intentional. Are they just intangible/incorporeal like that?

Thoughts, folks?
Pardon all the words, please.

Last edited:
Why doesn't this Link get anything for The Silent Realms?
Like a lot of Zelda profiles, his one is old and kinda bad.

So, I don't remember the other plot details, but it does sound like Link's spirit becomes stronger... even if he does still get it "shattered" in one hits by the guardians.
He also apparently has Stamina in the Silent Realms, which are apparently spiritual realms, & there's Stamina Fruits. I know mental stamina is a thing, but should we just call this game mechanics? We're told & shown Link's body doesn't go with him, as his body turns golden with golden lights going out of it when he enters, & the lights returning to him when he returns, which brings back his form's usual colours & appearance.
Yeah the stamina bar thing might possibly just be game mechanics, but like you said it could also be some weird mental / spiritual equivlant.

It's just a shame that other than fall damage (& maybe magma?), Link in the Silent Realm cannot take a hit. High spirit stamina/strength/size/growth, low spirit durability? Or are the Guardians just that strong that even after his spirit has grown thrice, it's still no match?
He fades to nothing, & then gets respawned at the circle of protection.
Yeah it's a bit odd how to classify this, it's something but how exactly this would be put and worded on the profile might be tricky. Like you said it possibly doesn't give his soul super high durability or anything, but then again these are trials set up specfically to test him until he reaches his (pre master sword) peak. Worth looking into the whole reforming part however, need to make sure if that's an innate property of his soul or if Hylia set it up so his spirit can't actually be destroyed (Otherwise Demise would pull up and conquer the world without Link being there). If it's an innate ability than it's a pretty good ability to have against soul based attacks given his soul could reform (I guess it's kinda like Low-Godly in a way? Only instead of the body reforming as long as the soul is fine it's the other way round).

Shoutouts to Fi being able to detect the aura of Trial Gates, too. (& also, I'm still wondering what the 10% she implied could be if not a Trial Gate, in Faron Woods.)
It's also made clear that a few of Link's items are "sacred gifts from the goddess", & seemingly made from the collected tears, for all that that's worth.

Would Link qualify for https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Blessed through this?
hmmm not entirely sure. The page for blessed makes it seem more like he needs to have been blessed with actual abilities or resistances instead of being gifted useful tools to help him out. Granted I think there's likely something that'd give him the ability anyway.

Also, the flying guardians can move freely through the walls. Is it because it's a Spirital Realm & the rock is "spiritual"? We do see the surface glow when they do, so it seems intentional. Are they just intangible/incorporeal like that?
Honestly might give em some dope layered incorporeality or something given Link's spirit can't pass through the landscape in the realm.

Like a lot of Zelda profiles, his one is old and kinda bad.
Oof.
Worth looking into the whole reforming part however, need to make sure if that's an innate property of his soul or if Hylia set it up so his spirit can't actually be destroyed (Otherwise Demise would pull up and conquer the world without Link being there). If it's an innate ability than it's a pretty good ability to have against soul based attacks given his soul could reform (I guess it's kinda like Low-Godly in a way? Only instead of the body reforming as long as the soul is fine it's the other way round).
Well, I've only seen him fade to nothingness in the Silent Realms, & his respawn point is what Fi calls the "circle of protection". I'd assume it's a property of that? Do such things happen elsewhere?
At the point of Skyward Sword, the cycle of reincarnation for the hero's soul hasn't started yet, right?
hmmm not entirely sure. The page for blessed makes it seem more like he needs to have been blessed with actual abilities or resistances instead of being gifted useful tools to help him out. Granted I think there's likely something that'd give him the ability anyway.
Ah okay. So even if they're divinely/spiritually created artifacts that grant him abilities, it's not direct enough?
Honestly might give em some dope layered incorporeality or something given Link's spirit can't pass through the landscape in the realm.
That's an interesting possibility.

Part of me is amused by the possibility of a Silent Realm Key Link, since he has no equipment & is just his spirit/mind there. He also has some LS feats, like pushing a huge log & pulling a big, metal mining cart, IIRC. As well as the reforming at the circle of protection, thing.

At the point of Skyward Sword, the cycle of reincarnation for the hero's soul hasn't started yet, right?
It has, he's the second Link iirc? Even uf he wasnt, this would be far to vague to conclude that that's why he reincarnates.

From this, btw, it'd at least give him some sort of supernatural willpower and degree of soul res fuckery with caveats.
Ah okay. So even if they're divinely/spiritually created artifacts that grant him abilities, it's not direct enough?
It isnt. Like if Mido found a cool ass god sword laying on the ground, he'd just have a cool sword.

It has, he's the second Link iirc? Even uf he wasnt, this would be far to vague to conclude that that's why he reincarnates.
What about affecting the spirit of future reincarnations?
Also, who's the 1st, then? I thought Skyward Sword's whole plot culminated in how the cycle started.
From this, btw, it'd at least give him some sort of supernatural willpower and degree of soul res fuckery with caveats.
Oh?
It isnt. Like if Mido found a cool ass god sword laying on the ground, he'd just have a cool sword.
Even if Mido forged it with "tears" of the goddess & it was given as a gift?
I mean, makes sense & fine if so, just curious.

Also, who's the 1st, then? I thought Skyward Sword's whole plot culminated in how the cycle started.
Skyward Sword is more broadly about the specific cycle of Link and Zelda needing to forever deal with the endlessly returning incarnation of Demise's curse as oppossed to how Link keeps reincarnating. Hell part of Demise's curse specifically took advantage of the fact the spirit of the hero is a thing so he could force all future versions of Link to deal with the incarnation of his / the demon tribes hatred.

What about affecting the spirit of future reincarnations?
Not enough info.

I mean if it's the same spirit, the innate hax/res additions should apply universally given well, it's the same spirit that got buffed, unless the spirit got weakened at some point but case by case (so like, early game TOTK might be ****** out of it ig?). Might not matter for a few like Hero of Time or Twilight, given they have the same shit for diff reasons, but this would maybe slap an extra res or ability on a handful.

Maybe anyway, probably.
The funny ganon cycle, where evil will always show up, reincarnation still happens regardless. I mean look at Beedle, plus Link reincarnating, might not even be directly tied to the curse anyway. He probably just reincarnates in times of need, and DUE to the curse, he's forced to constantly, but it isnt strictly the curse that enables it.

Or something, tbh it's been awhile since I looked into SS lore. Dust would know better.
Even if Mido forged it with "tears" of the goddess & it was given as a gift?
I mean, makes sense & fine if so, just curious
Yeah, Mido is a bitch, fuckm.

The item would be blessed, but Link himself wouldnt be.

Link is still Blessed btw, him not being blessed because of this doesnt mean he dont have it.

I mean if it's the same spirit, the innate hax/res additions should apply universally given well, it's the same spirit that got buffed, unless the spirit got weakened at some point but case by case (so like, early game TOTK might be ****** out of it ig?). Might not matter for a few like Hero of Time or Twilight, given they have the same shit for diff reasons, but this would maybe slap an extra res or ability on a handful.
What's the reasoning with the Hero of Twilight, if it's okay for me to ask?
I mean look at Beedle, plus Link reincarnating, might not even be directly tied to the curse anyway.
What do you mean by this? I also dunno about Beedle's connection to the reincarnation system, shamefully.
Link is still Blessed btw, him not being blessed because of this doesnt mean he dont have it.
Ah okay. Hopefully he gets it added onto his profile. If Link, Skyward Sword or otherwise should have it, but it isn't on the profile, maybe it should be added in a future CRT.

What do you mean by this? I also dunno about Beedle's connection to the reincarnation system, shamefully.
It's just as simple as Beedle just reincarnating, it's quite common in the series for a lot of people to simply be reborn at some point. The Lokomo Tribe from spirits tracks have a similar deal, when Malladus kills Bryne it's explained he'll eventually be reincarnated.

my guy beedle is up to sum. gotta keep an eye on that freak..
I gotta admit, it does seem like there's something weird about a guy who's cosmological role is like:

"I see it... in your past life... you were a shopkeeper."
"Wow! I'm a shopkeeper in this life, too! So what does that mean for my next life?"
"You... will also be a shopkeeper!"
"Thank you!"

What's the reasoning with the Hero of Twilight, if it's okay for me to ask?
Just has a bit of soul hax res due to various things like twilight and i think a few enemies like TP poes in particular have some built in and supernatural will kinda speaks for itself (literally every link should have this, spirit realm would just make it better).

Multiple characters reincarnate, he does, Malon does (as shown in the, ugh, VAATI game), a literal horse too, etc.

Ah okay. Hopefully he gets it added onto his profile. If Link, Skyward Sword or otherwise should have it, but it isn't on the profile, maybe it should be added in a future CRT.
His profile is outdated and trash, put bluntly, no offense to whoever made it, product of the time and standards ig, it's in need of an extreme overhaul in just about every facet.

And ive already made note of this for a few, ill obviously have to look into it more to see if it does scale to others and what it actually entails, but it's been noted.
my guy beedle is up to sum. gotta keep an eye on that freak..
Red herring, Tingle was in jail for good reason, just saying.

tingle is a jolly good fellow smh, he was arrested cuz his opps didn't wanna see him smiling and spreading cheer. Tingle is for the people trust..

tingle is a jolly good fellow smh, he was arrested cuz his opps didn't wanna see him smiling and spreading cheer. Tingle is for the people trust..
Reminder in Tingle's own game, he beats the villain, and then just takes his place as villain.

Bro had SKULLS in his cell dog.

Honestly, the cause of Tingle's imprisonment is probably obvious.
Like, isn't his island empty before freeing him?

But soon after he is freed, he goes & enslaves a bunch of lookalikes & forces them to push a... turbine? Mill? What is the proper term for this thing?
Either way, the only purpose for it is apparently to make a giant wooden likeness of Tingle's head spin, like some deranged lighthouse.

& doing some research on the Zelda Wiki:

"Why'd you doodle on Tingle Tower? I built that thing!" — Knuckle (The Wind Waker)
"Knuckle finished carving Tingle Tower when he was ten years old." — Nintendo Gallery Figurine Description (The Wind Waker)
"Goodbye, Mr. Fairy! Please come visit me here at Tingle Tower again, where wonderful fairy magic makes the place spin and spin!" — Tingle (The Wind Waker)

Ankle & Knuckle are apparently his brothers, David Jr. is unrelated... but it's unknown to me if Knuckle carved it willingly, & I'd be surprised if they push it willingly.
Not to mention that Tingle LIES to a supposed friend's face -Link's- about how it works; He says "fairy magic" makes it spin, but Link can check & hear & see with his own eyes it runs on forced labor!
The most truthful that can be is under Tingle's delusional deciding that he & his peers are "fairies" themselves & they use magic somehow.

At least Majora's Mask Tingle didn't taint the integrity of his map-selling business by doing stuff like that, right?

Either way, Wind Waker Tingle was probably thrown in the slammer for something related to the forced labor stuff.

At least Majora's Mask Tingle didn't taint the integrity of his map-selling business by doing stuff like that, right?
Mm Tingle is just a chuuni ass manchild. But he's "good at heart" according to his father.

This is bad.
Termina Tingle, is not Hylian Tingle, even in terms of reincarnation.

While not always the case, some do tend be mirrors and subversions of their Hylian counterparts in some way, even if minor. In such a case, assuming that applies, if Terminian Tingle is actually good at heart, what is Hylian Tingle?

Makes you think man.

Mm Tingle is just a chuuni ass manchild. But he's "good at heart" according to his father.

This is bad.
Termina Tingle, is not Hylian Tingle, even in terms of reincarnation.

While not always the case, some do tend be mirrors and subversions of their Hylian counterparts in some way, even if minor. In such a case, assuming that applies, if Terminian Tingle is actually good at heart, what is Hylian Tingle?

Makes you think man.
Well, if it's a total inversion, then Terminian Tingle is... a weirdo who's good at heart, which makes Hylian Tingle... a normal guy (Only assuming the weirdness is inverted, which I doubt.) who's an awful person either up front or deep down?

Unrelated but I have finished doing every Shrine in ToTK, and I have done so without upgrading even once (I have literally 148 lights on me), or doing all the Temples, for weird fucky minor but might be relevant reasons.
Which is to say the real work for the "small Link" CRT has begun ignore ive gathered 1k clips while doing this for stuff
I've also gathered every outfit (Except Farosh because that's locked behind Phantom Ganon, but obviously that's quick, item and so on for testing and clips.

Yes that means killing King Gleeok and 20 Peak Lynels with like no hearts, running all over without Tulin and default stamina, yes I wanted to reenact the end of MGS4.
Dupe glitch patched too so no free money to buy gear.

1. Hyrule Warriors Tingle is post-Majora’s Mask so he is also legitimate

2. Hyrule Warriors Tingle is a killing machine on par with the atomic bomb

3. I want more Tingle games in the style of Wario Land

What feats does Hylia get in TOTK, other than being able to purify Link of gloom to some degree?
I think the purification of gloom is pretty much all she gets in this game (Well, the purification itself isn't new but doing it to something as cracked as gloom is pretty impressive). I recall like 2 or 3 little things that, while they might also be new, can be added into her profile.

And I guess there's any magic feats Zelda performed in that game that wasn't due to the power of the stone she got. But I've already forgotten if they even exist

Quick question, I'm not sure what the consensus is on crossing over between Hyrule Warriors due to being a spin-off, but for abilities that are obvious a character has from the main series, can it be given to their warriors counterpart? For example, both dowsing and the enemy scanning are abilities Fi have when you first have her as the Goddess Sword, shown on her profile as Information Analysis and Extrasensory Perception. As she was explicitly created to aid Link has when you first meet her, are we able to give these to her Warriors page, even if she never shows it in the game?

Yes; in fact it’s heavily implied the characters from the other regular Zelda eras are from the main timeline itself.

Back