• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

I got all the korok seeds in BOTW twice (Normal and master mode) and it sucked ass, TOTK I didn't bother with that shit I got enough to expand my inventory to "good enough" and stopped

Like a solid 85% chance they would have succeeded yes, was probably why they failed to begin with.

Does Totk ganon have esp? No im not checking lazy.

I don't think he actively shows it off during totk, but he probs scales to calamity nando who locked in and started making a physical body the second he senses Link wake up from his 100 year nap (And I think it's also stated in creating a champion he could also sense Link getting stronger which is why he started mutating a bunch of monsters into their silver varients to try and at least stall him while he was in the process of making a body)

Ill tack that on then, that mf obviously can see, or at least sense koroks, which, well, ya know that being theyre imperceptible to most (idk why link doesnt have sensing and interacting with koroks in his esp justification either, or hearing the demon statue, or talking with the poe collectors, all of which most mfs cant hear, and if they can, cant make it out properly).

There's just a fuckton of minor things blud dont has listed ngl.

Alright, I think my profiles all look good enough for me to 100% hyperfixate on getting Sidon done. The profile, I mean.

When I re-link it and it misses something, it’s not me being a turbo downplayer and I just missed it.

Alright, I think my profiles all look good enough for me to
Link them.
100% hyperfixate on getting Sidon done. The profile, I mean.
i mean sucks that I spent the past month and 90 of the 200+ hours gathering clips for him and have over 700 for the profile alone
kinda missed your chance dog, that along with Farosh and a few others I've already compiled calcs and clips for

When I re-link it and it misses something, it’s not me being a turbo downplayer and I just missed it.
you said that last time too

Link them.
Most are unrelated to Legend of Zelda, and I haven’t gotten permission to post a single one either way.
i mean sucks that I spent the past month and 90 of the 200+ hours gathering clips for him and have over 700 for the profile alone
kinda missed your chance dog, that along with Farosh and a few others I've already compiled calcs and clips for

you said that last time too
Holy shit, do you want me to do it or not

I think the hardest part of Zelda fans getting things done is that many Zelda fans hate each other.
ezgif-2-fbb69ad4dc.gif

It ain't that serious dog

It’s certainly that serious when I say things you don’t want to implement, or when you want to implement things I don’t like.

It’s certainly that serious when I say things you don’t want to implement, or when you want to implement things I don’t like.
Damn it's almost like you're on a wiki where literally everything you want to add needs to be accepted first and you don't just "get" to do whatever the **** you want 🗿

I do, but you don’t.
Idk what you're even referring to lad.
Where are all of your Zelda profiles you wanted to get done a year ago?
Either done and waiting to be dropped when I finish everything so I can do one huge ass oot/mm CRT and overhaul, or not done because the way I go about projects like this is "literally everything so it never needs to be touched again", in which case I need to buy a few older japanese guides I can't find anywhere before I'm satisfied.
Like yeah damn, Tatl is done for example, got everything for her all good to go, but I'm just not gonna just drop it randomly when it's a part of a bigger project she exists basically just to slip into Link's equipment or a standalone Skull Kid profile, and so on 🗿

When I cook, I'm pretty ******* thorough so it takes awhile, especially given I don't do just Zelda lad, I still got get the funny Class G out that's done but i gotta finis joseph first because i wanna drop the whole squad at once.

Or, they're ToTK and I just started a few weeks ago and even as I type this I have it booted up and I'm gathering Lynel stuff atm? Idk, I didn't plan to do much but I ended up 100% it so I'm tossing a Link CRT in there atop the profiles, few Ganon abilities too.

Idk what you're even referring to lad.

Either done and waiting to be dropped when I finish everything so I can do one huge ass oot/mm CRT and overhaul, or not done because the way I go about projects like this is "literally everything so it never needs to be touched again", in which case I need to buy a few older japanese guides I can't find anywhere before I'm satisfied.
Like yeah damn, Tatl is done for example, got everything for her all good to go, but I'm just not gonna just drop it randomly when it's a part of a bigger project she exists basically just to slip into Link's equipment or a standalone Skull Kid profile, and so on 🗿

When I cook, I'm pretty ******* thorough so it takes awhile, especially given I don't do just Zelda lad, I still got get the funny Class G out that's done but i gotta finis joseph first because i wanna drop the whole squad at once.

Or, they're ToTK and I just started a few weeks ago and even as I type this I have it booted up and I'm gathering Lynel stuff atm? Idk, I didn't plan to do much but I ended up 100% it so I'm tossing a Link CRT in there atop the profiles, few Ganon abilities too.
You’re doing a ******* Tatl profile before you’ll let TotK have profiles?

You’re doing a ******* Tatl profile before you’ll let TotK have profiles?
Yeah? I started my MM project before ToTK came out? The end of March 2023, then I went "well MM link is oot Link so may as well do that too" in like, December I think? Last thing I was doing in oot was getting clips of Adult Link breaking out of being frozen, which is, well ya know, but also a LS feat (if ya mash and jiggle, he breaks out even quicker, thinking it'd be a good feat as this happens pre-gauntlets, might be a slight upgrade?).
Tatl, is a key component of MM Link's kit, But, shoving her in his profile, would be excessive, so, she gets a profile, and slides into his standard equipment/allies in his MM key. Has some neat feats too, +2/3 ESP and limited +4/5 is pretty badass ngl. i even have an AP calc for her, it's 10-B but still, movement speed is surprisingly high tho, well into subsonic
Much like Navi but not ass because that profile bad
And as said, you forget Zelda ain't even my main thing, within this time I've been doing MGS, DCAU Batman, finished a Baoh CRT, have like 10 JoJo CRTs half-cooked, etc.

Plus I just said I was working on ToTK stuff? I am LITERALLY sending clips from the switch to discord atm to make space because I hit the 100 clips limit, again.
Literally 1500 clips total dog, sorting this shit is gonna make me reenact the end of MGS4 ong

Also i LIKE tatl, sassy ass brug

did i mention what i was gonna calc for totk, i forget if i did or not 🗿
I think so yeah well probably not here on wiki
how do you transfer clips from the switch to discord. I need to show my friends my gnarly clips !!
save the clips then go to your gallery and upload them it'll give you a camera QR code for your phone scan it and connect to the network it gives you allow it to work then you'll be able to download them to your phone

how do you transfer clips from the switch to discord. I need to show my friends my gnarly clips !!
Album feature on main menu, switch record sucks tho, caps at 30 seconds.

But actually

127 clips, 1gb+ of just **** ass sub 30-second clips, just from today.

Let me cook dog

Literally, everything in that pic is for the Sidon avatar and Water Wall what 🗿
If it was Link stuff it'd be armor or ability stuff given that's mainly what I'm gonna be focusing on, missing abilities, armor and food, there's food lore and hax, weapon skills too ig, given they canon, i mean i got clips for him, just not in that pic

"Ok Mr. Aonuma we've fully designed and implented combat for Lynels in a 3D space for the first time in series history, we've given them their Link to the Past fire breath and gave them the use of elemental arrows and such, is there anything else we could add to th-"

"Make them teleport"

Because I don't think I did, here's the feats I'm looking at.
  • Sidon's whirlpool (RKE and LS given, ya know, water has mass, found a good way to do it too, way deeper than I thought tho, might be 7-C support depending on the speed)
  • Dueling Peak split (Scales to one of the dragons, idk which, game don't say, if I had to guess it'd be Farosh due to proximity, end is a lil fucky but we've ruled out basic frag based on that Sonia cutscene where it wasn't destroyed yet)
  • Dragon weather manip (weather changes when ya get near, Farosh in particular best to do as the dex states the lightning balls it makes is what ***** with the weather)
  • Dragon flight speed (not cruise)
  • Kaiju Death Mountain hole (when it comes out of Death Mountain, it destroys a fuckton of bedrock. if you go there before the fight, you can see it's all covered in a huge thick layer of rock. When it bursts out, it smashes it obviously, which Yunobo even says, saying it smashed through the caldera like nothing. It's likely 8-A, which is neat given Yunobo pulvs that ****** so can get a scaling chain going)
  • Queen Gibdo hole (top of temple is a big hole, prob just High 8-C but still)
  • Blocking a Talus throw (not deflect, deflecting is SS, blocking we can get LS via work, this would also work for Sage avatars, they get pushed back a bit but we'd subtract that from the newtons/work)
  • Hinox tree rip (basic shear calc)
  • Flash cooling lava and a bunch of other temp shift shit (given it'd also apply to how potent res is and a few items)q
  • Like Like bite force (given they can eat huge chunks of metal like the cobble crusher)
  • Bullet time swing stuff for LS
  • Ultrahand LS
  • Blocking the giga **** off block for said LS
  • Gisa crater (i might not do this, i just vaguely recall in botw it was implied talus came from space and it was the impact? idk i might be tripping, if not tho it'd be dura)
  • A few bullet time speed calcs (ranging from MHS to low FTL)
  • Movement speed (we can do better than foxes)
  • Range calcs (For like bows, MS at 3, 4, 11, standard max, peak max hearts, lv3 elemental, rewind, etc)
  • Gloom Hands cloud KE?
  • Planetary gloom storm (iirc)
  • Bokoblins breaking these wooden/metal barricade (on death mountain, they set up falling spike balls, they actively smash the things holding it up tho, a decent 9-B feat that'd scale to even the knights that's also intentional and scripted should they not be killed beforehand)
  • Boko yeet (i watched one chuck like 100kg a good 25m)
  • Horriblin/Bossbokoblins ripping out boulders and yeeting them
  • Maybe the Sand Shroud idk?
  • Mucktorock jet
  • Zora leaps for LS
  • Boss deaths (Colgera looks 8-B tbh)
  • Frost Gleeok weather and giant ice cloud it makes in phase 3
  • Crenando 5 seconds after waking up shooting up gloom and ripping Hyrule Castle from the earth (7-B probably, but I'm more interested in the fact it ripped it out, we can get shear going, I'd expect Class T to P, now it might not mean much for Class Z Gloom Ganon. But the Sages could deflect this same type of attack, and Rauru even stood his ground and made a forcefield against it. I'm sure there's a way to get that scaling somehow).

Last edited:
In order
Because I don't think I did, here's the feats I'm looking at.
  • Sidon's whirlpool (RKE and LS given, ya know, water has mass, found a good way to do it too, way deeper than I thought tho, might be 7-C support depending on the speed)
Sidon, Link, Yunobo, Ganon for LS. AP would be everyone just about via basic scaling.
  • Dueling Peak split (Scales to one of the dragons, idk which, game don't say, if I had to guess it'd be Farosh due to proximity, end is a lil fucky but we've ruled out basic frag based on that Sonia cutscene where it wasn't destroyed yet)
Unsure. But I'm making a Farosh profile so...
King Gleeok might scale tho via a statement, and if that does, most do post stone. Link would scale regardless tho
  • Dragon weather manip (weather changes when ya get near, Farosh in particular best to do as the dex states the lightning balls it makes is what ***** with the weather)
As above, Link would, but idk what point
  • Dragon flight speed (not cruise)
Link, Sidon, Yunobo, Riju, Tulin, Ganon, dragons.
  • Kaiju Death Mountain hole (when it comes out of Death Mountain, it destroys a fuckton of bedrock. if you go there before the fight, you can see it's all covered in a huge thick layer of rock. When it bursts out, it smashes it obviously, which Yunobo even says, saying it smashed through the caldera like nothing. It's likely 8-A, which is neat given Yunobo pulvs that ****** so can get a scaling chain going)
Sages pre-stone, Link.
  • Queen Gibdo hole (top of temple is a big hole, prob just High 8-C but still)
Sages pre-stone, Link.
  • Blocking a Talus throw (not deflect, deflecting is SS, blocking we can get LS via work, this would also work for Sage avatars, they get pushed back a bit but we'd subtract that from the newtons/work)
Literally everyone can do this.
  • Hinox tree rip (basic shear calc)
Link.
  • Flash cooling lava and a bunch of other temp shift shit (given it'd also apply to how potent res is and a few items)
Half the sages, Link, Ganon.
  • Like Like bite force (given they can eat huge chunks of metal like the cobble crusher)
Link and Sidon specifically.
  • Bullet time swing stuff for LS
Link
  • Ultrahand LS
Gee wonder what
  • Blocking the giga **** off block for said LS
Link, I'll need to test if the sages can tho.
  • Gisa crater (i might not do this, i just vaguely recall in botw it was implied talus came from space and it was the impact? idk i might be tripping, if not tho it'd be dura)
Talus duh
  • A few bullet time speed calcs (ranging from MHS to low FTL)
Link and Ganon
  • Movement speed (we can do better than foxes)
Literally everyone given they're all like identical
  • Range calcs (For like bows, MS at 3, 4, 11, standard max, peak max hearts, lv3 elemental, rewind, etc)
Gee I wonder
  • Gloom Hands cloud KE?
Phantom, Sages post stone, Link, Ganon
  • Planetary gloom storm (iirc)
Ganon, Link, maybe a possibly for sages given the attack in question
  • Bokoblins breaking these wooden/metal barricade (on death mountain, they set up falling spike balls, they actively smash the things holding it up tho, a decent 9-B feat that'd scale to even the knights that's also intentional and scripted should they not be killed beforehand)
I literally said who
  • Boko yeet (i watched one chuck like 100kg a good 25m)
Link, Gorons, etc
  • Horriblin/Bossbokoblins ripping out boulders and yeeting them
Probably anyone given they can block it
  • Maybe the Sand Shroud idk?
Sages prestone, Link
  • Mucktorock jet
Link, Sidon, probably everyone given the avatars can react to it
  • Zora leaps for LS
Gee
  • Boss deaths (Colgera looks 8-B tbh)
Probably everyone
  • Frost Gleeok weather and giant ice cloud it makes in phase 3
Probably everyone
  • Crenando 5 seconds after waking up shooting up gloom and ripping Hyrule Castle from the earth (7-B probably, but I'm more interested in the fact it ripped it out, we can get shear going, I'd expect Class T to P, now it might not mean much for Class Z Gloom Ganon. But the Sages could deflect this same type of attack, and Rauru even stood his ground and made a forcefield against it. I'm sure there's a way to get that scaling somehow).
I LITERALLY said

And before ya yap, I literally made sure they scale to this shit, only one up in the air atm, would be dragon stuff and the last one

Back